Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, believe it or not but I was actually thinking of Scrubs when I took it. I was planning on putting plasters over my nipples like in one of the episodes (god knows which one) but figured the removal of them may be a little painful!

'My Drug Buddy'

"Don't look, no no!"

Anyway...

Haha, believe it or not but I was actually thinking of Scrubs when I took it. I was planning on putting plasters over my nipples like in one of the episodes (god knows which one) but figured the removal of them may be a little painful!

eheheh. i was watching it last night and happened to pause it at that point and nearly died laughing ^___^

Aimless is hawt.

No I'm nawt. It's all in the camera trickery: a far shot, as nothing looks good too close up; no flash, as it has a tendency to make people look subterranean; and a black and white filter to smooth things over and give it a certain je ne sais quoi.

Incidentally, I find it funny looking at before and after shots of professional images that are digitally altered. Well, funny and depressing: it's no wonder that people get so obsessed over their looks when they're presented day in, day out with displays of completely unrealistic perfection.

That T-Shirt is most awesome good Sir.

Thank you. :D

Frodo...?

Hoorah for novelty t-shirts :)

It's a Pee Wee Herman t-shirt. There's a small picture of his face on the back, right under my neck.

Two egotistical t-shirts:

02022008553ff3.jpg

02022008552xx4.jpg

02022008554zy8.jpg

02022008555iu6.jpg

aww you look cute there, but unfortunetly it's got the myspace flash :indeed:

No offense, but I thought he was a girl.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!