Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it must be something about you dante

Well i don't know him personally, but if his a mature bloke with a nice personality i don't think his gonna have any trouble finding that special someone. Dante should be proud of himself and what he has become.

Thats by far the cheesiest thing i've said for years.....:D

It might be Nightwolf but I not into fellas and I am single. :sad:

I know how it feels. I wasn't bothered about being single, but now i really am.

I'm too picky, i think thats my problem...

My lack of confidence doesn't help either, and no-one has ever complimented me at all, so i kinda feel like i probably never find anyone because no-ones really bothered about me.

it must be something about you dante

Half this forum are lonely gay men, half of the remainder are in the closet. Seriously, we seem to have someone "coming out" every week here...

Why else do you think this topic has so many hits? :p

Well i don't know him personally, but if his a mature bloke with a nice personality i don't think his gonna have any trouble finding that special someone. Dante should be proud of himself and what he has become.

Thats by far the cheesiest thing i've said for years.....:D

Thats the nice thing that someone has said to me Owen. :)

Only few people on the boards knows about me and my toubles in my life.

I know how it feels. I wasn't bothered about being single, but now i really am.

I'm too picky, i think thats my problem...

My lack of confidence doesn't help either, and no-one has ever complimented me at all, so i kinda feel like i probably never find anyone because no-ones really bothered about me.

Im very shy person also I get very nervous and few other things.

Im very shy person also I get very nervous and few other things.

Thats cool, better then being a big head, in my opinion.

Still a little confidence doesn't hurt (saying that), but not to the extreme, if you get what i mean.

I haven't got many mates at all, but if i did, i wouldn't want them over-confident or cocky, that would get to me...i don't like people like that, went through school with most people like that and it has effected me now really.

Thats cool, better then being a big head, in my opinion.

Still a little confidence doesn't hurt (saying that), but not to the extreme, if you get what i mean.

I haven't got many mates at all, but if i did, i wouldn't want them over-confident or cocky, that would get to me...i don't like people like that, went through school with most people like that and it has effected me now really.

Same with me because i got bullied alot in my school life, i cant stand bullying and people like that.

All the bullying that i had in my life has some how made my family have stong hold over me.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!