NEurope

neck.gif

Hehe, just messing around with a gif making program.

Lots of pressure, no sharp pain. Only the needles hurt.

I had some tooth work done recently and the worst thing was the face numbness that sticks around for hours afterwards. Well, the massive headache I got as the numbness wore off was pretty bad too.

neck.gif

Hehe, just messing around with a gif making program.

An UNREGISTERED gif making program :shakehead!

Pretty freaky stuff though, kind of hypnotic...

As for me today, not done much other than this, and given it's already on my clipboard cos I just posted it, I'm gonna put it here too.

P1010146.jpg

03042007145ua2.th.jpg

it'll have to do til i can figure out how to resize it =(

I drop them into paint then resize them with the stretch skew thingy, just make sure you put the same %age in each box and it'll resize fine without losing the ration.

Look its me black and white ad some what drunk

emonx3.th.jpg

i should go to sleep now so i dont abuse my bloo

night n-e!! o/

Came across this picture of myself on a friends Facebook, and I am in lUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV with it.

I like to call it, the Jack Bauer look :heh:

<a href=i490676_rhysbauer.jpg' alt='i490676_rhys

Cool picture, and your mate on the right is hot. :)

Anyway, here are some pictures which link into this post in the post your meaningless post thread

First off, here is me and Caroline, who I'll be living with next year.

n505083584_53712_3453.jpg

I quite like that picture, I don't look that disgusting in it, w00t.

Here is the next one. From left to right: Andy, Cat, Izzy and me. Cat is the only housemate I'll be living with next year who I haven't met. She's lovely. And Izzy currently lives in the house but will be moving out. She's lovely too, and we had a great laugh yesterday.

n505083584_53718_8903.jpg

There were two people taking photos, and so I ended up looking at the wrong camera, hence the stupid face. I tried to look mean as well. :D

The next photo is of Kate and Caroline. I'm sooo gutted she's in a relationship, just look at her! Phwoar.

n505083584_53732_5419.jpg

The next photo is of Kate and Caroline. I'm sooo gutted she's in a relationship, just look at her! Phwoar.

n505083584_53732_5419.jpg

Wow, but I can beat it :heh: I'll post a pic of my hottest freind laters :laughing:

For those that remember last wednesday I was annoyed at my friend but then went out, and it was someone's birthday up london, there are photos on facebook, but I'm putting a couple here. One is my current facebook display picture, because I think the photo is rather awesome. It's of me and the birthday girl.

n271100470_100651_2921.jpg

Also, a rather awesome(imo) sign I found on entry to the mens at...London Bridge? It was at london bridge or victoria, I forgot what station we went to, but yeah;

n500667856419755564uv8.jpg

BUGGERY!

(apologies to any ppl from the MPotD expecting something saucier)

BUGGERY!

Haha. That had me laughing for a while. Nice one :heh:

Wow, but I can beat it :heh: I'll post a pic of my hottest freind laters :laughing:

C'man, give the guy a break, he's from Wales. You know how hard it is to find any talent (in every sense of the word) over there :heh:

C'man, give the guy a break, he's from Wales. You know how hard it is to find any talent (in every sense of the word) over there :heh:

Oi, Oi, OI! I find plenty of talent in Wales, all the time.

And also, right now, I am in Brighton. There's a hot woman who walks past every 10 seconds.

Wow, you people reply fast! I went to get some more, but then realised I'd end up posting lots, so I settle for this one, which nearly made it to being my display pic

n223301820_1606112_5135.jpg

Yeah, I was in creases when I saw it, I had to go and get my mate to bring his phone to take the picture(the guy in the above picture, who isn't very fat, is the one i refer to as fatman)

I was bored, supposed to be revising, then saw my avatar and thought of this;

rummiepk4.png

Felt in need of a stupid pic for a serious website and that's what I came up with.

1820857-13171252.jpg

My head's on it so that people can still recognize me.

themalignoval.jpg

Me in a wood with an inexplicable wicker pen, there were burnt things in the middle. Notice the MPB working away on my hairline.