NEurope

I finally decided to post a pic of me, it's the only one I have where I'm not doing silly stuff.

retarded%20cartman.jpg Just kidding. (Or am I?)

eubwxj5.jpg

Haha, there are so many poses where you guys are like "ok, I don't really want to do this, but this is a chance to post my face on N-E, so I'm going to look like I'm doing something interesting when really I'm shitting myself about the whole of the internet looking at my face....keep your composure, soldier!"

Now, THIS is a pose:

n509941281_36225_7822.jpg

Be honest Flinkington, do you have Spanish or Italian decendency?

I'm mostly Asian. :heh:

That's where all the browness comes from.

For half a year, one of my mates at Uni thought I was Spanish. She was well disappointed when I said to her "nah, love. I'm from South Wales. Or rather, Saaarf Wales!"

Haha, there are so many poses where you guys are like "ok, I don't really want to do this, but this is a chance to post my face on N-E, so I'm going to look like I'm doing something interesting when really I'm shitting myself about the whole of the internet looking at my face....keep your composure, soldier!"

Now, THIS is a pose:

I'm confused are you really short/kneeling or is that sign oversized?

I'm confused are you really short/kneeling or is that sign oversized?

I'm kneeling. :)

A few of us saw the sign, and I decided to try really hard to look as much of a prat as I could. I think it turned out pretty successful!

Now, THIS is a pose:

You are mind reader! Except I took that pic about 1 and half years ago, but you are correct, out of the few ones I have here that is the one that shows my composure and nothing of me.

... No really, there's no Greek mixed in there or anything? :heh:

You are mind reader! Except I took that pic about 1 and half years ago, but you are correct, out of the few ones I have here that is the one that shows my composure and nothing of me.

Come again?

Whenever I try to look serious or composed in photos, I look like a right fool. :)

I've tried the "I'm not really interested" face, and the pictures look really laughable. :red:

... No really, there's no Greek mixed in there or anything? :heh:

No, dude. There's no Greek, Spanish, Italian or anything of that sort. Being Italian would be rather awesome, though.

That is the most metal thing ever. Seriously, like a vampire or something. Awesome.

Shame the whole lot is going to come off in a couple of months. BTW , Happy Birthday dude.

Foto39.jpg

Not what I expected and I kinda feel proud I've got you in my Wii! Now your picture is going up with the... uhm, you know - leave it be.

Nice hairdo, it's stylish although a little over-used lately, but it suits you. Not what to expect from the average gaming girl, I guess - most of 'em are dork 'n glasses. Yes, prove me wrong there.

And yes, I've been working on editing this post, after insulting two persons in it at once - of wich one was a girl and the other - apparantly - a man! I mean, that's somethi!ng to go into my diary. "Dear diary, I..." You complete it, I'm not bothered finishing my sentence.

Not what I expected and I kinda feel proud I've got you in my Wii! Now your picture is going up with the... uhm, you know - leave it be.

Nice hairdo, it's stylish although a little over-used lately, but it suits you. Not what to expect from the average gaming girl, I guess. Or is Ashley as good-looking, too?

The stylishness is already gone after a night of sleeping on it; it's all flat now. X3

And eh, Ashley is not a girl. Just to warn you. =P

Nice hairdo, it's stylish although a little over-used lately, but it suits you. Not what to expect from the average gaming girl, I guess. Or is Ashley as good-looking, too?

Ashley's a guy. But whatever floats your boat, I guess.

The stylishness is already gone after a night of sleeping on it; it's all flat now. X3

Lolz!

Nice haircut btw Eenuh. My sister got hers cut like that to.

I really suits you.

Not what to expect from the average gaming girl, I guess. Or is Ashley as good-looking, too?

O.o Edit it and i'll get rid of the quote :heh:

Come to think off it,I havn't added anyone on my Wii,or even bothered putting up my code on my profile.Meh i'll do it later.

Hm. I'm going woops on this. No, guys are nbot my taste. Now you mention it - Ashley is used as a male name in the british islands, too. Or is it?

Ah well. There's an incredible edit coming up, just before the ban. Excuses to, say, everyone who feels the painfull insult (Ashley and Eeneuh).

Because now, I'll edit and go cry in a corner.

It's like a before-and-after shot of your sobriety. And that woman in the second pic appears to be checking you out.

Fox....

Why do you look completely different in them?

In your first pic, your good looking!

They're about two months apart, and one of them is underneath a light in a club - I guess the light is lucky. As for the second - its how I'm usually found: suited and drunk, so I thought it would be good to install a normal picture in people's minds!

Did the thread name just change or is it the moody lightening that strikes on a thunder guitar blowing apart all pieces and shaping an entirely controlled universe with seven liveable planets and eight meteorites? Or is it just me?

All questions that require answers...