NEurope

I look pretty young for 20 though, take it as a huge complement.

Wait what... you're 20? Well I never...

But that does strengthen a point I've had in my head for many years. That I always get on better with people older (or younger) than me.

And that pic Rez posted. Having only been there twice it's odd I instantly recognize that as the Excel Centre in the back.

2805_1132038813530_1004068835_30384794_2401761_n.jpg

Me and my best friend Anders with the Colosseum in the background.

2805_1132044173664_1004068835_30384855_5477071_n.jpg

Me and Anders again, this time on top of Vesuvius.

2805_1132044493672_1004068835_30384863_1553694_n.jpg

Me and another of my great friends, Maiken, in front of the Pantheon.

2777_1141630298147_1149135855_401411_383402_n.jpg

Me, Anders, and Maiken just before eating that fateful ice cream which gave me a stomach ache.

n1244340125_30461163_7518764.jpg

Me and some classmates posing in Pompey.

Great pictures Dannyboy. =)

Makes me wish I could go on the Italy trip with school again, it was really nice to go to all those different places and see all the old monuments. Loved it. ^_____^

I look pretty young for 20 though, take it as a huge complement.

Thanks! :smile:

I'm glad I look young... less in Embarassing when I go to see Hannah Montana The Movie in two weeks.... :p

Great Photos Danny. I love Italy. I think I've been 3 Years in a row. :D

All those places you visted are wonderful except I didn't go up Vesivius we didn't have time in the end!

I'm going to Rome again this year. :yay:

Don't worry Coolness, we'll sit upon the pier until the tide comes in. *fiddle solo*

Haha, Paj?

Thanks! :) Climbing Vesuvius is tough, but rewarding.

I bet it looks amazing from up there. :D

Where did you like in Rome best?

I found it pretty good actually. Didn't ask her how she liked it though.

But logicically kissing me would be way better than kissing Toby Maguire :P.

just thought id share a few photos with you all.

n515521913_1555563_1792.jpg

i was pretending to have an afro like my friend in this pic.

n283800085_405305_6508.jpg

me looking fairly normal

note the perfect teeth

n683769812_2320402_136512.jpg

what i belive to be the nicest photo of me in existence

Edited by Chris the great

At the Jazz Bar. A brilliant night out.

n578451074_2985179_453868.jpg

The video to Marianne.

Oh, by that do you mean another fucking in-joke that nobody will get except for you and chairdriver that just wastes everyone elses time when they read it so you may as well just text it to him or something because nobody else even cares so please why not try and involve the rest of the forum in your little comments instead of just posting the - oh wait i said it - references that nobody else gets because it doesn't make you seem clever it just annoys me, yes annoys me, because I like you guys and want to talk to you but I don't feel cool enough because I don't Know Bjamos Tork or whoever the fuck is cool this week.

Huh thats two separate posters? I thought that was one extra long avatar, mind blown.

;)

Edited by Haden

Oh, by that do you mean another fucking in-joke that nobody will get except for you and chairdriver that just wastes everyone elses time when they read it so you may as well just text it to him or something because nobody else even cares so please why not try and involve the rest of the forum in your little comments instead of just posting the - oh wait i said it - references that nobody else gets because it doesn't make you seem clever it just annoys me, yes annoys me, because I like you guys and want to talk to you but I don't feel cool enough because I don't Know Bjamos Tork or whoever the fuck is cool this week.

The President of the United States of Awesome just sent me a personal PM, all it contained was this pic of what appears to be jayseven.

mrawesome.png

:p

That was pretty awesome.

:blank:

It's hardly like the ones a while back, the Alanis quotes. + Chair's MSN hardly ever actually works and i have no money to text him. But I'll just not bother next time I want to say something to him on a forum.