NEurope

That picture raises so many questions... the only normal thing about it is that... you're humans...

You are humans, right?

(And the welcome return of the bird hat! :smile: )
Ah so that's where you really get your name from! :wink:

3459261551_93723633fb.jpg

I'm guessing you're the one with the giant earphones growing from your chest..? lol. I like the longer hair! What a great pic; birdman either hates or loves you and your expression/pose is priceless :heh:

Went to my second convention over the weekend and even went as far as dressing up. Was good fun. Here's my favourite pic from the event. Pretty sure you can guess who he is :heh:

3281_74214056431_511466431_2209982_4978758_n.jpg

Going to Collectormania in MK later this year?

That picture raises so many questions... the only normal thing about it is that... you're humans...

You are humans, right?

Yeah...crazy night... :heh:

Ah so that's where you really get your name from! :wink:

Sadly the hat doesn't belong to me. My friend made it and it is amazing. :smile: I want my own!!

I'm guessing you're the one with the giant earphones growing from your chest..? lol. I like the longer hair! What a great pic; birdman either hates or loves you and your expression/pose is priceless :heh:

Yeah. It's a bit of an unsubtle in-joke. I don't think anyone has seen me without headphones round my neck for at least 3 years. No joke. :D

My hair is that annoying length where it is getting slightly too high maintenance. Although I'm going to attempt to resist the urge to cut it...cos why not?! :heh:

Yeah, I turned my head and I was being pecked in the face. Maybe he confused me for a flower. It happens.

My hair is that annoying length where it is getting slightly too high maintenance. Although I'm going to attempt to resist the urge to cut it...cos why not?! :heh:

The pain of last time? But yeah, seems like an interesting party, saw the giant headphones on facebook earlier and was like "guh?"

But speaking of hair; I'm quite liking mine at the moment. Getting to a good length.

60c4323a76e2abcc61baf5d0059a64aa.jpg

Random face.

[/narcissism]

The pain of last time? But yeah, seems like an interesting party, saw the giant headphones on facebook earlier and was like "guh?"

But speaking of hair; I'm quite liking mine at the moment. Getting to a good length.

60c4323a76e2abcc61baf5d0059a64aa.jpg

Random face.

[/narcissism]

I love hair that's totally messy and yet looks like somethings been done to make it that way rather than just being dragged through a bush. There's something oddly sexy about looking like you just don't care. *Points at the guy that sits infront of him in Geography*

hahaha, good one!

......oh,

your serious! :blank:

[/i joke of course, mines actually pretty similar!]

...are you coming onto me Haggis? :heh:

...When am I not?

But no, seriously. Messy hair wins. Maybe thats why I have such an obsession with Efron. Mmm.

Edited by Slaggis

You should just go for the shit, greasy hair like me:

3237_72878759351_516799351_1732479_.jpg

There was a day when I had nice long hair. No I just can't wait to shave it all off.

EDIT: Jesus, I never realised how shit my glasses were either. This is an amazing self-discovery. ...now to look properly at myself naked for the first time.

EDIT 2: I'M SCREWED IN LIFE!

Edited by Wesley
Automerged Doublepost

Yeah. It's a bit of an unsubtle in-joke. I don't think anyone has seen me without headphones round my neck for at least 3 years. No joke. :D

I love them, it makes me think you are possibly a Borrower! :D

Exactly, resist those urges. Longer than short hair is lovely.

Yeah, I turned my head and I was being pecked in the face. Maybe he confused me for a flower. It happens.
Or a shiny object, assuming he's an orange magpie :heh:

I find it kind of odd that there are pictures of me on Facebook even though I don't have one but I've just seen:

Me on Sports Day from last year looking Badass:

n643865328_1394555_3298.jpg

Everyone is in their P.E. kit for some serious sporting action and I'm like forget that

SUIT IT UP! :p

I got it cut a couple months ago to prep it for length...should probably tidy it up again. Damn it.

I love them, it makes me think you are possibly a Borrower! :D

I love that idea!! I'm going to try and move into one of those warehouse apartments in a couple months so I'm gonna go mad and draw on the walls and have massive parties. Now I'm going to have to find massive furniture and stuff!

Because you're basically renting one big space you can actually build rooms in the space. It's so cool. :D

Exactly, resist those urges. Longer than short hair is lovely.

Or a shiny object, assuming he's an orange magpie :heh:

Yeah, the problem is my hair is curly. It's really annoying.

Wooooah, you do not look 18!

I was 17 then but who old do you think I look? :)

People have gone as low as 12 before...

Yeah, the problem is my hair is curly. It's really annoying.

I wish I had curly hair!

I was 17 then but who old do you think I look?

People have gone as low as 12 before...

Yeah I was about to say... 13?

Gooooo Greeeeen Raaaaaaangerrrrr! Go-Green-Ran-ger!

lolz that's epic Rez. : peace:

Obviously I'm the green ranger. :)

Why1.jpg

:(, OK...

In that case, colour me the power of White Tiger!

Though I'll probably be leaving this little bugger at home...

saba.gif

Edited by Retro_Link

ReZ That is awesome but I think pink suit you more!

Yeah I was about to say... 13?

Woo! A step up! :grin:

I wish I had curly hair!

The grass is always greener. :heh:

I like wavey hair. I do quite like mine, it just takes a lot of work to tame.