NEurope

I'm really confussed. You cross dress? Interesting... I feel uncomfortable making a positive comment on your appearance. So... nice sofa! Nice to see you... happy!

why uncomfortable it's only clothes???

pieces of fabric..

this place is full of homophobes it's unreal ::shrug:

I thought you were a girl for a second there. Then realised I recognised you as soag.

Either way it's not like the clothes don't suit you. Though with the hair I keep thinking of the 'Let's Go to the Mall' music video from HIMYM.

I thought you were a girl for a second there. Then realised I recognised you as soag.

Either way it's not like the clothes don't suit you. Though with the hair I keep thinking of the 'Let's Go to the Mall' music video from HIMYM.

LOL it's not the usual style I go for but the missus decided we should crimp it and put it in a side ponytail for a totally 80's look :).

The internet?

No not really as the other main forum I post on is ok, but I took what Wesley said to be quite homophobic which is silly as I'm not gay in any way shape of form, I just like to wear bits of fabric that was designed for girls.

If I understood him wrong then I'm sorry.

side-ponytail = fail! The usual good-for-you's aside from that, soagie :) Don't get too uppity if other people do take offence (not that I think Wes did); that was one reason why Rokhed isn't here anymore. It can be uncomfortable because it is unusual, and it's not unusual for you but for them; the person seeing the pictures. Their reaction isn't something you can control so don't get too worried about it, otherwise people will think you post the pictures in order to get the reactions (again, Rokhed syndrome).

Anyway; abiding by my brand spanking new rule, here are my user images!

n510300037_5805961_8144.jpg

Picture is about 5 years old, back when I was skinny, spotty and short-haired!

AND LOOK AT ME NOW!!

n508126437_2555074_8198.jpg

side-ponytail = fail! The usual good-for-you's aside from that, soagie :) Don't get too uppity if other people do take offence (not that I think Wes did); that was one reason why Rokhed isn't here anymore. It can be uncomfortable because it is unusual, and it's not unusual for you but for them; the person seeing the pictures. Their reaction isn't something you can control so don't get too worried about it, otherwise people will think you post the pictures in order to get the reactions (again, Rokhed syndrome).

Anyway; abiding by my brand spanking new rule, here are my user images!

n510300037_5805961_8144.jpg

Picture is about 5 years old, back when I was skinny, spotty and short-haired!

AND LOOK AT ME NOW!!

n508126437_2555074_8198.jpg

LOL I know we were trying something new for a change, not the best look I do agree.

I agree about the Rokhed syndrome but I dont think i'm an attention seeking whore like he was, if I get a pic took of me when I'm dressed in my everyday clothes or in my girly clothes I post it on here. Don't worry you will never find me posting pics of me getting spit roasted or anything like that dont worry as I'm not into that for a start and even if I was I would not post it on a forum like this.

Ah the good old spotty Jaysevenwicked how I miss you lol, to be honest you look miles better now :heh:

No not really as the other main forum I post on is ok, but I took what Wesley said to be quite homophobic which is silly as I'm not gay in any way shape of form, I just like to wear bits of fabric that was designed for girls.

If I understood him wrong then I'm sorry.

:sad::(

I'm no homophobe.

I'm no homophobe.

I think it's just something that lots of us aren't accustomed to because we don't do it ourselves. If you enjoy doing it though then who is to judge, as long as you're happy! :)

I don't think Wesley was being homophobic, probably just a bit shocked as he's only seen you dressed as a bloke before!

I think the key point lies in the word uncomfortable. While it may seem somewhat offensive first, it really could have been a lot worse. I'm with Pooki on this one.

Haha as shocking as the short hair is mr.jayseven it is pretty cool, I mean you are blue haired in that picture..although

JESSSSS is pretty awesome. That face of yours though *facepalm* :P

Pictures from friday ^_^, we all went as builders for my mates 20th, fun night! We all drank quite alot, we were also very popular..I don't know why but people kept wanting to steal our hats..grrs!

n21923234193_1261088_8197.jpg

n606110812_2397716_3101.jpg

and I've just noticed my arse is in this picture lovely..But this is the birthday girl ^_^

n606110812_2397721_4481.jpg

I don't know why but people kept wanting to steal our hats..grrs!

i once left a club having obtained a purple cowboy hats covered in hearts and flowers with the name vicky on it.

and once an elephant flotation device.

i dont really know how i got them.

My flatmates have managed to steal hoodies with the names Jason and Bennie on the back. They wear them often, but their names are Rosie and Lucy so they can't get away with it outside :heh:

Soag I don't like your hair in those pictures. Makes you look a bit chavvy. It should be down.

I'm no homophobe.

I think it's just something that lots of us aren't accustomed to because we don't do it ourselves. If you enjoy doing it though then who is to judge, as long as you're happy! :)

I don't think Wesley was being homophobic, probably just a bit shocked as he's only seen you dressed as a bloke before!

I think the key point lies in the word uncomfortable. While it may seem somewhat offensive first, it really could have been a lot worse. I'm with Pooki on this one.

Sorry I took it wrong, I thought it was common knowledge on here though as I have posted pics a fw times before.

Soag... I knew you went for the extreme look, buy why? :(

What did you use for tits?

Tits is my own moobs and things called chicken fillets (not the food).

Soag I don't like your hair in those pictures. Makes you look a bit chavvy. It should be down.

Yea I know, not to fond of it myself was going for an 80's look but afterwards thought hmm it is quite chavvy :(.

Pictures from friday ^_^, we all went as builders for my mates 20th, fun night! We all drank quite alot, we were also very popular..I don't know why but people kept wanting to steal our hats..grrs]

One way i've found to get a bit of a female attention on a night out is to wear a hat. God knows why, but people seem to be naturally drawn to you if you've got a hat on.

One way i've found to get a bit of a female attention on a night out is to wear a hat. God knows why, but people seem to be naturally drawn to you if you've got a hat on.

Yea, it really does.

I get mine borrowed by random girls =/

Soag, you suit girls clothes better than Rokhed did. :) Though I guess he was a different case.

But yeah. I'm in full support of your crossdressing! Though the ponytail is fail, I won't lie to you.

Yea, it really does.

I get mine borrowed by random girls =/

Anything like that always gets attention by the girls. After the Scotland - Croatia game last March we all went out wearing out kilts and Scotland tops, thinking we'd be the only ones... Loads of folk were but I stood out because of my awesome Nessie hat which has the tail and Scotland flag on the side. The girls loved that. So surprised I came home without it being stolen.

Anything like that always gets attention by the girls. After the Scotland - Croatia game last March we all went out wearing out kilts and Scotland tops, thinking we'd be the only ones... Loads of folk were but I stood out because of my awesome Nessie hat which has the tail and Scotland flag on the side. The girls loved that. So surprised I came home without it being stolen.

We were dressed as sailors, i was the only one who would part with my glasses and hat for short ammounts of time.

Then some one cunningly stole it with quite an intricate plan.

Pictures from friday ^_^, we all went as builders for my mates 20th, fun night! We all drank quite alot, we were also very popular..I don't know why but people kept wanting to steal our hats..grrs!

You told me there would be mucho breasts - you lied to me! :mad:

Soag, you suit girls clothes better than Rokhed did. :) Though I guess he was a different case.

But yeah. I'm in full support of your crossdressing! Though the ponytail is fail, I won't lie to you.

Thats cos Rokhed was how can I put it nicely ermm a freak that will do lol.

He did it for fetish reasons I do it cos I like womens clothes.

Ok the side ponytail is not that good but if you look at other pics like these ones here..

l_ea8a860792a64a09816f736f0162a1fb.jpg

l_6a967340ee984e64bc865d0383240a69.jpg

... Not to sound vain but I think I can pull it off quite well.