NEurope

its that little V shave cutting into my hair im worried about... does everyone have one?

I have way bigger V things than that, it actually does look like my hair is receeding if you pull it back, but it's always been like that.

'Tis me on the right, am I'm not liking the flash!

n509792434_405048_2188.jpg

Yay for going to the park late at night!

awesomeo! hope you had a good time.

got mine soonish. YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!

photo0006kv2.jpg

Bored on train which took 30 minutes longer than they said >_< Plus playing with camera on new phone.

photo0006kv2.jpg

Bored on train which took 30 minutes longer than they said >_< Plus playing with camera on new phone.

lol every photo of u just reminds me of JD from scrubs. Take it as a compliment though hes pretty cool if a bit of an oddball!

its that little V shave cutting into my hair im worried about... does everyone have one?

I agree with bluey and supergrunch, looks fine, some people have v's. If your bothered go have your hairdresser (if you have one?) take a look for you :)

Ash looking cool there :heh:

n502507553_751020_3843.jpg

my new hat ^____^ who *doesn't* need a lilo and stitch deerstalker? honestly...

i also got a stitch watch free with it :grin:

lol every photo of u just reminds me of JD from scrubs. Take it as a compliment though hes pretty cool if a bit of an oddball!

Ashley, your hair is fantastic ^___^

Ash looking cool there :heh:

Thanks everyone. And Haden, I shall indeed take that as a compliment.

Bluey that hat is the thing of dreams, I think you should include that in your Tokyo shop.

Just getting ready after my shower and vanity lair is on in the living room and..

photo00061bb3.jpg

I do hate my fingers though :/

n502507553_751020_3843.jpg

my new hat ^____^ who *doesn't* need a lilo and stitch deerstalker? honestly...

i also got a stitch watch free with it :grin:

I now love you.

duuuuude - eat something..... >.<

Ashley I love you but you have a body of 10 year old :p

I'll have you know I eat plenty. Three full meals per day. Snacks'a'plenty. I have a high metabolism (it runs in part of our family, ironically the other part are fat) and I am very active. I walk everywhere, I exercise daily. Im sure it'll pile on when im older but for now I love being the size I am.

photo00061bb3.jpg

I do hate my fingers though :/

haha your as skinny as me :) i have a high metabolism too but i also dont eat breakfast and more than not forget to eat either lunch or tea. i dont know why, i guess i just dont get hungry that often, but when i am hungry i eat enough for two im told :)

I agree with bluey and supergrunch, looks fine, some people have v's. If your bothered go have your hairdresser (if you have one?) take a look for you :)

i do have a hairdresser, i only go about three times a year though and say, take an inch off please :)

I now love you.

...back of the queue, dude :heh:

beermonkey > it's from a legendarily weird shop in tokyo called don-kehote (don-ke for short! ^_^)

ashley > haha yeah! if anyone's interested they're about £10 ... they also do pink versions which i assume are stitch's girlfriend...

AF21984B-CE99-4E1F-80ED-0884BB566269.jpg

i would have gotten that one, but i dont wear pink often ~ and obviously i rather like... blue.... :grin:

haha, just ask next time you go see them then daniel ^.^ I'm sure it's nothing though!

Ah ashley you are as skinny as my ex, he ate all the damn time 0.o.

I've been messing about with hair styles this morning, however it's not very out of the ordinary.

meeeeeeeeexm8.jpg

I'll have you know I eat plenty. Three full meals per day. Snacks'a'plenty. I have a high metabolism (it runs in part of our family, ironically the other part are fat) and I am very active. I walk everywhere, I exercise daily. Im sure it'll pile on when im older but for now I love being the size I am.

Lift weights. Heavy ones.

I love a bit of Shisha

Don't, seriously. Don't waste your health on crap like this. :blank: