NEurope

Did arab just google "wanker" to get some of those images?

it's more than possible, yes.

Did arab just google "wanker" to get some of those images?

Right-click one and click on "view image", then look at what the address bar reads.

I woulnt leave anyone alive if they told me that......Pretty sad

Ok arab the guy is good looking... at least a bit but he seems like an asshole to the max.

Which one? Her ex, or her new crush?

l_ec83f64d0e976c311fe0a25015d9b85a.jpg

LAUGH MY FUCKING ASS OFF.

Well both really arab.. All the pics you posted angered me to the max.

Pardon my stupidity, but how exactly did they "anger" you? Or are you being sarcastic?

Lol not really angered as such,just annoying really. Nah its mostly the posing really. plus the eyebrow thing:)

Picture taken of me and my cousin (me in the dress, my awesome cousin on the right), at the party for my parents' 25th anniversary last week (we were on the "dancefloor" here, as the first two, to try and attract more people (we succeeded)).

The flash of the camera doesn't show the real atmosphere there (dark, coloured dance lights around us), which was really fun and stuff. Only pic I have of me at the moment from the party where I don't look like a total loser or whatever. X3

Afbeelding230.jpg

LAUGH MY FUCKING ASS OFF.

It's like he tried to copy the dude from the Hey Ya video but gave up halfway through.

OR (and this is going out on a TOTAL limb here, he does so he can go out with mates and feel good about how his hair looks, least thats what i do

What, you mean like how you look with a centre parting? I still have that photo, so be very, very nice to me, or it's going up on here AND on facebook. :wink:

What, you mean like how you look with a centre parting? I still have that photo, so be very, very nice to me, or it's going up on here AND on facebook. :wink:

I have a centre parting! Woo

What's the point of posting and insulting pictures of people who aren't even reading these boards? They'd probably think you look ridiculous too.

but what difference does it make if they don't visit the boards? That means they will never find out would it not be worse If i started insulting a board member?

I guess so. well we were really just trying to cheer up arab freak.

Yea sure, I'm just saying...: peace:

but what difference does it make if they don't visit the boards? That means they will never find out would it not be worse If i started insulting a board member?
No don't misunderstand, I think it would be better if we didn't insult anyone.

What's the point of posting and insulting pictures of people who aren't even reading these boards? They'd probably think you look ridiculous too.

I'm ok with it. But I'm sure you've never insulted anyone here who doesn't read these boards. But of course this is about the niché exemption.

No don't misunderstand, I think it would be better if we didn't insult anyone.

worldpeace.jpg

and Dale Winton would rule the world....

Cool, lets practice not insulting me....the bozo on the right!

1388305832_729c64318c.jpg

This is after I had been assaulted by jumping water spiders for the entire morning!

I just don't see the point... it's OK to have a laugh but what's with the mentality of going out of your way to say something harsh about people? You guys must've been the bullies when you were at school. Or the kids that joined in with the bullying because you were too scared of not fitting in.

Cool, lets practice not insulting me....the bozo on the right!

1388305832_729c64318c.jpg

This is after I had been assaulted by jumping water spiders for the entire morning!

I like your bierd, that looks stylish:)

I like your bierd, that looks stylish:)

Cheers! I attempted to keep the look...mainly because I'm way too lazy to shave but having full on stubble growth is really itchy. :heh:

I ended up looking like this...

1387526659_0b6b4b4a6c.jpg

I really need a haircut because it has a mind of its own! :indeed:

Cheers! I attempted to keep the look...mainly because I'm way too lazy to shave but having full on stubble growth is really itchy. :heh:

You look mildy stoned lol. Awesome.

You look mildy stoned lol. Awesome.

Well when I try and smile for a photo it looks incredibly cheesy/scary and if I don't smile I look like I'm about to kill myself so I have to get the balance just right which as you noticed makes me look like I've just munched a bucket of hash brownies! :heh:

KnockedUpMoviePoster.jpg

The resemblance seemed better in my mind....