NEurope

Eenuh your plush dog is Awesome! have you ever drawn it or any other cuddly toy?

Nope, though I could probably try that tomorrow. =D

This doggie is probably my favourite item I own; it's been through so much. It actually used to have dark eyebrows, but I tore them off as a kid I guess (I mean, a dog with eyebrows? They don't need them. =P ).

Nope, though I could probably try that tomorrow. =D

This doggie is probably my favourite item I own; it's been through so much. It actually used to have dark eyebrows, but I tore them off as a kid I guess (I mean, a dog with eyebrows? They don't need them. =P ).

Oh do draw it, it could be excellent! (if anything like your other drawings it will be excellent. :D)

I have a drawing of my bear which i've had since i was 3 and it looks great! Cuddly toys make for good drawings. I didn't draw mine though. :)

i had a gorilla with a fluffy cigarette in his mouth so i immediately cut it off i didn't want my monkey to smoke!

Here's me in bed with my almost 23 year old plushie (got it from my grandparents when I was born). Picture was actually taken upside down, but it looked freakishly weird that way so I rotated it. X3

Foto3.jpg

Shouldn't this be in the Hot persons thread!! You look like the stunning, jaw droopingly hot Famke Janssen!! :bouncy:

famke-janssen-1.jpg

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

I still have my teddy bear which I got when I was born! 19 years old and counting!!

That picture made me smile. :D

Here's me in bed with my almost 23 year old plushie (got it from my grandparents when I was born). Picture was actually taken upside down, but it looked freakishly weird that way so I rotated it. X3

Foto3.jpg

Ah jesus agian I hate sucking up to the obligtary female but as I said Dante was handsome it would be stupid not to say your stunning. Sieroulsy did you say you had low self esteem issues :S you shouldnt your bloody georgous.

You got nice eyes Eenuh and everbody knows I hate the internet routine of sucking up to the forum female member, so that piece of praise from me is a rare occurance :)

Well, thank you very much for the very rare compliment then! =3

I think my eyes (even though they have poor vision) are what I like best about myself/my face. :smile:

Shouldn't this be in the Hot persons thread!! You look like the stunning, jaw droopingly hot Famke Janssen!! :bouncy:

famke-janssen-1.jpg

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

I still have my teddy bear which I got when I was born! 19 years old and counting!!

Man, if I looked like that, I'd probably be the happiest girl on earth or something. :D

I don't really look like her at all (I so wish I did though X3 ), but still, thanks for the great compliment!

Ah jesus agian I hate sucking up to the obligtary female but as I said Dante was handsome it would be stupid not to say your stunning. Sieroulsy did you say you had low self esteem issues :S you shouldnt your bloody georgous.

Yep, I got a really low self esteem. Mind though, it's a lot better already than it used to be, otherwise I wouldn't be posting pics of me on the internet. :heh:

Oh do draw it, it could be excellent! (if anything like your other drawings it will be excellent. :D)

I have a drawing of my bear which i've had since i was 3 and it looks great! Cuddly toys make for good drawings. I didn't draw mine though. :)

i had a gorilla with a fluffy cigarette in his mouth so i immediately cut it off i didn't want my monkey to smoke!

Smoking monkeys aren't cool, that's for sure! =O

And I'll do my best to draw my plushie and make the drawing look good/interesting. If I succeed, I'll post a link somewhere on these forums so you can see, okay? =D

A show called Fonejacker. There is a man who looks like you in that style of photograph you have chosen.

This is what I look like when I should be asleep. The dog never sleeps.

IMGP0207.jpg

Haha, nice pic! You look like a sort of stoned mexican. Great work!

Thanks! My friends are always saying I look stoned, even though I don't take any sort of drugs or even drink alcohol that regularly. Must be through a combination of lots of diet coke + tiredness.

You have a nice dog mariosmentor :D

Have to admit I'm finding it a little strange that I only ever see Arab Freak in this thread... posting many photos of himself. Oh well.

I think we need to collect 1 photo from everyone (except me) and post them on the first page or something. Nah probably too much work. Never mind.

To hot to be true.

Souce: BBC

A male in his early twenties was arrested late Tuesday tonight for, what local authorities described as, 'too sexy for this nation.'

The man, known only by 'motion' on a popular nintendo discussion board,was heard muttering 'those lads in jail will think it's Christmas morning when I arrive.'

The man is from London, and apparantly has the god-like powers to send a straight man gay, and a lesbian woman straight.

:shakehead

To hot to be true.

I don't think it's him actually. I always imgined him as a skinny nerd guy before i saw his pic.:)

Ah jesus agian I hate sucking up to the obligatory female but as I said Dante was handsome it would be stupid not to say your stunning. Seriously did you say you had low self esteem issues :S you shouldnt your bloody gorgeous.

Listen to this man: he knows his stuff!

Does arab freak ever post anywhere else on this forum?

I'm too lazy to make a comment about each so I'm summarising them all into one short statement:indeed:. Nice pictures all.

I refuse to believe motion is good looking until I see the real thing.

Ha! Now you have to post them.

I refuse to believe motion is good looking until I see the real thing.

Ha! Now you have to post them.

I'll do one better. I will give money to charity if motion posts decent, clear picture of himself!

Ha! Now you definitely have to post a pic!

A quick before and after pics of me.

This was before i.e. 3rd (2003/04) year in Scondary school:

5388631a5779882b699391730l.jpg

[http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&MemberId=5388631&PhotoAlbumId=154291&PhotoId=5779882

And these pics are of me now, 2007.

Me about a week ago:

hpim1427sp7.th.jpg

Me looking a bit pale/dead :P

hpim1434se5.th.jpg

A friend messing about:

hpim1417co1.th.jpg

Another pic of me (surprise, surprise) but yeah, I have no idea who the black and grey striped t-shirt wearing fellow is:

merandomsfp8.th.jpg

Me visiting a friend in leeds:

dsc01452dg4.th.jpg

Most pictures posted in a single comment award goes too *drum roll* me? haha

Enjoy, comment and whatever. :P