NEurope

I refuse to believe motion is good looking until I see the real thing.

Ha! Now you have to post them.

he is unbelievably hot:)

take my word for it.

I don't remember ever posting a picture on here?

Please lads, enough with the completely undeserved hype. It's getting embarrasing.

I remember Fresh (or possibly Takeo) putting up a fake pic of me of some really camp looking bloke, but that was just a joke. Plus I have brown hair.

I remember Fresh (or possibly Takeo) putting up a fake pic of me of some really camp looking bloke, but that was just a joke. Plus I have brown hair.

Yeah it was me, I put up a photo of a skinny ginger guy.

I don't remember ever posting a picture on here?

Please lads, enough with the completely undeserved hype. It's getting embarrasing.

I'm hyping this 100%

Why the embarassment. If i looked like you I would post myself all night:) every night:) for 2 weeks:)

Why the embarassment. If i looked like you I would post myself all night:) every night:) for 2 weeks:)

Clearly we're not all as vain as arab_freak.

I remember that, but that guy wasd quite good looking.

Anyways, a picture of motion would be good, but if he doesn't want to post it, he doesn't have to. This is the intrenet, there could be some 50 year old pervert spying on his posts, see a pic of him, and muttering 'oooh, yeah, I want some of that'. Thus, leading to a whole month of motion being stalked.

I remember that, but that guy wasd quite good looking.

Anyways, a picture of motion would be good, but if he doesn't want to post it, he doesn't have to. This is the intrenet, there could be some 50 year old pervert spying on his posts, see a pic of him, and muttering 'oooh, yeah, I want some of that'. Thus, leading to a whole month of motion being stalked.

you know aswell as i do, motion likes the attention and possibly the idea of being stalked, and are the above reasons why you don't post a pic? or are you concerned the internet will die from all the awesome of your face?

We are talking about the skinny, camp, ginger guy right???

He was that skinny, he was slmmish, and how do you know he was camp by just one pic? Anyho, I'm going back to where the picture was, to look at it again.

See ya, guys:yay:

That skinny, ginger, campish looking guy that was standing in a wierd position right?

That skinny, ginger, campish looking guy that was standing in a wierd position right?

Wasn't he topless as well? That picture disturbed me.

Yeah lol, surely no-one could believe that was motion?

I thought he was wearing a vest!

Sooj is all grown up and turning into craig david :shakehead

Craig David? lmao! I suppose it beats being compared to George Michael :shakehead :shakehead

Errrgh pervert.

I wasn't serious

Clearly we're not all as vain as arab_freak.

That's not been vain.