NEurope

Fun story. I made a girl at work sit in a box once (no idea why...boredom?) and she fell out of it. I mocked her repeatedly all week and got her to do it again and she fell out again. Funtimes.

What kind of box?

New TV came, the box was big... Me and Letty had fun with it.

...Maybe too much fun.

02122008422ci4.jpg

Oh, just stop showing off!!11! [/envy]

New TV came

I bet more than just the TV did.

Sorry. That was lame.

Edit: I had a slight fight with a hedge trimmer.

megn4.jpg

BOX SEX!

..too much scrubs..

:heart::heart:

There's no such thing as too much scrubs.

I don't want no scrub. A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me. Hangin' out the passengers side of his best friends ride. Trying to holla at me.

I don't want no scrub. A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me. Hangin' out the passengers side of his best friends ride. Trying to holla at me.

:blank: ...Just when I thought you were cool, you do that. *sighs*

Love you really.

You don't have a car and you're walkin'

OH YES, SON I'M TALKIN' TO YOU!

Oh god, TLC sucked ass...

:blank: ...Just when I thought you were cool, you do that. *sighs*

Love you really.

If I've given the impression to you that I'm cool then you've seriously misinterpreted....well pretty much all my posts.

I am of course joking, I am the epitome of internet chic.

Hehehe... Its because Rez has such diverse knowledge 'tis what makes him legendary (and I don't mean Arcanine 'legendary', I'm talking zapdos and ish)

Hehehe... Its because Rez has such diverse knowledge 'tis what makes him legendary (and I don't mean Arcanine 'legendary', I'm talking zapdos and ish)

Thats goin' in my blog for a start.

Oh, just stop showing off!!11! [/envy]

Eh, little people can fit in relatively small boxes, I once fit inside a hp laserjet 4350dtn printer box and that's not even a big printer, now though, I dunno. Damn you laziness and booze *shakes fist*

My mate just sent me this picture from back in 2006. You can see me in the middle :D

l_b7f33e05316c10746b31c9664e8fca32.jpg

was the same night we chatted to Kris Roe(from The Ataris) for over an hour after the show, he's a legend.

I know its not a box but i used to be able to fit into my cricket bag when i first got it, ive grown a little bit since then. In size and maturity :P

I inadvertantly shocked the world of N-Europe last time with a photo of my cat, are you ready for one of me me and my doggy?

n199713535_39977571_1060.jpg

Eh, little people can fit in relatively small boxes, I once fit inside a hp laserjet 4350dtn printer box and that's not even a big printer, now though, I dunno. Damn you laziness and booze *shakes fist*

They once put me inside a carrier bag at work and lifted me. I think I win :p

They once put me inside a carrier bag at work and lifted me. I think I win :p

By carrier bag you surely mean a bin liner?!?! Or at best one of those large blue sacks you get from Ikea?

but yes, you win - epic.

By carrier bag you surely mean a bin liner?!?! Or at best one of those large blue sacks you get from Ikea?

but yes, you win - epic.

It was a larger than A4 bag yes, but not a huge epic one. About the size of A3 paper.

Snoooooooooooooooooooooooooow! (I'm obviously on the right...but you guys know that already, right? :))

lgim0450xh9.jpg

And then, just because it cracks me up. My mate in the middle of a moan.

lgim0443nz2.jpg

Bitch.

We had no snow :(

:D

Awww *Laughs*

Off college + Sledding = Happy Haggis. Bluddy cold, mind...