NEurope

Here is a very old pic(nearly 3years old) Out of the eleven guys I'm one of them. As with my name, my identity must remain anonymous, but I do look a lot different.

Mr. A

Looking awesome soag ^_^

Thanks I'm loving my hair at the mo myself it makes a nice change :).

The one in the hat looks like a young charlie sheen. Also jay and silent bob moulded together.

Here is a very old pic(nearly 3years old) Out of the eleven guys I'm one of them. As with my name, my identity must remain anonymous, but I do look a lot different.

Mr. A

Wow.....GCS eh? savage 6 yrs there. Also would you be a Jack/Guinness/Heineken man.....i reckon i know who you are if you answer that....;)

Wow.....GCS eh? savage 6 yrs there. Also would you be a Jack/Guinness/Heineken man.....i reckon i know who you are if you answer that....;)

It was okay the bottle fight of 2005(think it as 2005) was class, one of the highlights of my time there, and no, I'm a vodka man,

Mr.A

2 questions:

Question the first: wut?

A project made by the mechanical engineering club in the American University in Cairo.

question part deux: can I play?

Sure. I'll race you in this:

200811221239fb3.jpg

200811221233vj2.jpg

200811221234xp0.jpg

200811221235pz5.jpg

200811221237mx0.jpg

200811221238op4.jpg

This one I took a couple months ago. Now my hair has been straightened to death (I hate my curly hair). My mum says I look like an anime character...

Can't say something like that without another photo to back your mum up!

I'm loving the second to last picture. It's like you're the cars bitch.

I'm not even in the picture.

I've trawled through facebook and this is probably my most man-on-man photo. I'm sat on the seat giving a wedgie to the guy that is clearly uncomfortable.

homo.jpg

Also, I was watching Stricly Come Dancing on Saturday (I'm cool like that) and who was in the audience, but one of our very own forum members!

Nami

jemma.jpg

Jemma Kidd

nami.jpg

Also, I was watching Stricly Come Dancing on Saturday (I'm cool like that) and who was in the audience, but one of our very own forum members!

Nami

jemma.jpg

Jemma Kidd

nami.jpg

I saw that as well. I was very confused.

There are two girls at my school that I have a very hard time telling apart, too. They're not twins or anything and you can actually easily extinguish them. I just suck at doing that. :p

There are two girls at my school that I have a very hard time telling apart, too. They're not twins or anything and you can actually easily extinguish them. I just suck at doing that. :p

I think you mean distinguish, unless they genuinley are on fire and you need to put them out :D

Anyway, drinking is cool

n509970580_4884643_5489.jpg