NEurope

Alright, time to bring some more girlyness to this thread. =P

Three pictures of me, going from old to new.

dangcannotreachit1.jpg

tong.jpg

tong2.jpg

Yes, I like sticking out my tongue... >.>;

DEAR GOD...*pulls out jar* (Jordan knows what its for)

Dude, this is the reason why we dont get any females. Yes, shes a pretty girl, but i dont feel the need to do that...yet alone annouce it to the web.

i agree with blackfox. i was considering psting pictures before but not since i've realised what some fo you are like. i don't mean to insult anyone by saying that, but comments about masturbating over harmless photographs make some of us feel uncomfortable.

Hmm well, since im a girl I guess i'll join in too. I think its funny sometimes, and sometimes the line gets crossed and it gets scary. But whatever, I dont really mind.

Dude, this is the reason why we dont get any females. Yes, shes a pretty girl, but i dont feel the need to do that...yet alone annouce it to the web.

oh dear god it was a joke, lighten up people :hmm:

i only responded the way i did because of the picture. If you dont want us guys to write dumb things, please choose what you are posting. :)

If you dont want us guys to write dumb things, please choose what you are posting. :)

Bullshit. Guys write dumb shit no matter what the girls may post.

If someone wants to masturbate over my pictures, feel free. Somehow I don't think they will though.

I think I would've gotten the same kind of responses had I just posted different pics of me. And don't go to try and deny it, it's true. =P

i only responded the way i did because of the picture. If you dont want us guys to write dumb things, please choose what you are posting. :)

Oh come on, you must have some level of self control. It's the old 'she's wearing a short skirt, so she must begging to be raped!' scenario.

I'm not even a girl, yet I'm scared for them.

Scared? Oh lord, these guys wouldn't hurt a fly.

They'd probably put their heads down in shame if they saw an attractive woman pass in the street and quietly think about how much they'd like to bone her.

Rape her? Unheard of.

Oh come on, you must have some level of self control. It's the old 'she's wearing a short skirt, so she must begging to be raped!' scenario.

I'm not even a girl, yet I'm scared for them.

yes, i have self contorl.

it was a joke, funny ha ha. i didnt mean it. :hmm:

What has been said has been jokes, but the amount of comments have been persistent - probably to the point of a bit overbearing.

Here's my most current pics (which i dont like)...

zdsc006744jy.jpg

zdsc007671ru.jpg

Teehee. I nearly got run out of CE about a year ago for doing a very similar thing to a girl called Johelian. I really should learn. :hehe:

Perhaps the greatest irony in that case was that it wasnt me that cared about it. Poor Offers - forced to reign in a raging libido :(

Rokhed00 would look quite perfect in a biker crew. Anyone agree? :p

I'm frequently mistaken for a biker, unsurprizingly.

First image of Rockhed00 where he looks normal :)

Sorry, I've already used all my weird photos, about time I took some more.

I don't know if everyone's aware of this, but new members have to post naked pisc of themselves. Since none of us has never done this, i suggest we all do it now.

How many times must I remind us all of this? Laik already posted his pure self to us.

I'll see if I can find any pics of myself. There are some on this site of the volunteer group I'm in. http://www.ccupeachies.moonfruit.com Try to guess who I am if you're bothered enough.

I'm frequently mistaken for a biker, unsurprizingly.

Then what do they say when you tell them you're more of a gamer?