NEurope

You should never cut your hair. Men with long hair = SEXY. :grin:

Well Tim got lucky. >_< Damn you Tim!

Whats wrong with men that have short hair? :eer:

Nothing at all. I just have an unusual attraction to long haired men. Although tim was practically bald when i first started going out with him.

Nothing at all. I just have an usual attraction to long haired men. Although tim was practically bald when i first started going out with him.

Okay then. :awesome:

'course i'm growing it.

I only get it cut about once every 6 months, and even then it's only about a couple of centimetres off to keep my hair healthy.

(well, thats what i've been told to do by females, who i guess have more experience with longer hair)

Jesus Christ, never take tips for growing hair long from women. They don't have testosterone, you do. By only cutting it every 6 months, you're pretty much setting yourself up for going bald.

Jesus Christ, never take tips for growing hair long from women. They don't have testosterone, you do. By only cutting it every 6 months, you're pretty much setting yourself up for going bald.

If you don't cut your hair every few months then while you're growing it out your hair will be all different lengths and it gets thinner towards the ends, so a trim keeps it thick and even, and also cuts of the dead ends.

I haven't had my hair cut for around 2 years, is that bad then?

Will I become a baldy? (My dad's one, but he was half bald at my age, I haven't noticed a receeding hairline or anything yet).

Should I be worried?

I demand answers!

If you don't cut your hair every few months then while you're growing it out your hair will be all different lengths and it gets thinner towards the ends, so a trim keeps it thick and even, and also cuts of the dead ends.

Athriller just got owned! :bow:

Will I become a baldy? (My dad's one, but he was half bald at my age, I haven't noticed a receeding hairline or anything yet).

Should I be worried?

I demand answers!

If you have good genes, then you'll be fine. But long hair can act as a catalyst, or just damage hair.

Athriller just got owned! :bow:

I sure got owned, I was told what I already knew! Males and females differ when it comes to hormones, long hair for men needs special treatment as the oils released from the scalp are often dirtier, clog the pores more and weigh down the hair a lot more. Throw in some testosterone, and you won't be doing so well.

Should I be worried?

I demand answers!

hehe I don't think you will go bald, but who knows..im FEMALE.

Although if you want nice hair...trims are good :) Tim gets me to trim his about every 3 months and its the same length as mine now. But i dont think balding or receding hairlines have anything to do with cutting your hair.

hehe I don't think you will go bald, but who knows..im FEMALE.

Oh that Atif, such a crazy misogynistic sexist fiend, what won't he say?! Damn him for ever pointing out that different sexes differ.

offers....watch it or my foot will be kicking sumthin of yours that may hurt :wink:

Wouldn't work. He's probably developed some sort of immunity along with pepper spray and purse-to-head retaliation.

You should never cut your hair. Men with long hair = SEXY. :grin:

Heh, I've had so many girls say "ewww" while passing me in the last week I've lost count. Next step: to purposely scare them :)

I am here.

smoking8qh.jpg

Rokhed00 would look quite perfect in a biker crew. Anyone agree? :p

Alright, time to bring some more girlyness to this thread. =P

Three pictures of me, going from old to new.

dangcannotreachit1.jpg

tong.jpg

tong2.jpg

Yes, I like sticking out my tongue... >.>;

teh hot :D

well.. i dont have anything inteligent to say :/

teh hot :D

well.. i dont have anything inteligent to say :/

I'd like her tongue playing with me!

Some crazy pics in here guys, Id post one, but cant find my digi cam.

I'd like her tongue playing with me!

Dream on boy, you ain't getting it. =P

me31dd.th.jpg

me054rn.th.jpg

me22bj.th.jpg

the second two are more recent but my hair is longer again now so I'm looking more like the first pic :S

Thats good the first pic is zany and funny wheras the second pic is just like some robot from battlesar galatica :wink: I jest but sierously the 1st pic is better.