N-Europe

MGS V: Ground Zeroes

CoolFunkMan

Donna Burke, the name sounds familiar... Oh yeah! She performed the main title song in English for Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles.

She also did the masterpiece that was Heavens Divide for Peace Walker, which I listen to on a daily basis....seriously. As soon as the song started on the trailer I knew it was her.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Really? A few million people? That's bizarre :) Oh well. I guess people need SOMETHING to play on their PS4's until Autumn ;)
Surely MGS5 will sell some 10+ million copies?... I'd expect a fair few of those to pick up Ground Zeroes.

What happens in Autumn? Starting with Thief next month there'll be a good run off games until then. Is that when MGS5 is intended for? In not a fan of the MGS series.

Edited by Retro_Link

Really? A few million people? That's bizarre :) Oh well. I guess people need SOMETHING to play on their PS4's until Autumn ;)

There's a great line up for the next 6 months or so on the PS4, much better than what other consoles have put out during their 'launch period'.

There's a great line up for the next 6 months or so on the PS4, much better than what other consoles have put out during their 'launch period'.

Great time to be a PS gamer. Drive club is slated for March 28th, which i'm also interested in getting.

As for Ground Zero, i'll be picking it up.

So what is coming out in the next 6 months? I'm completely ignorant to it to be honest. I'll be picking one up when I come back in April, be good to know what.

Daft said there was Drive club (not bothered), infamous (am bothered), Metal gear (doubt I'll b bothered by a gloried demo), thief (maybe).

What else is coming? (maybe there should be a release schedule thread like on the nintendo boards?!)

So what is coming out in the next 6 months? I'm completely ignorant to it to be honest. I'll be picking one up when I come back in April, be good to know what.

Daft said there was Drive club (not bothered), infamous (am bothered), Metal gear (doubt I'll b bothered by a gloried demo), thief (maybe).

What else is coming? (maybe there should be a release schedule thread like on the nintendo boards?!)

Good website to use:

http://vgreleases.com/