Crota Raid, 8:15PM Tuesday (tomorrow)

Sheikah

Zell

Eddage

Map

DriftKaiser

[space]

One space left. Grab it!

If there is still a space, i would like to join. Is this hard mode version?

Also is anyone up for some iron banner action? Still trying to decide if I should use my hunter or Titan.

Can I take that spot on Saturday @Sheikah :)

Of course!

It was a really good run last night actually. Minus the switching characters to grab the second chest loot on all our alts, we were probably done in an hour.

Nothing from the Raid but Praxic Fire and Obsidian Mind from double Nightfall. Bever had anything good from them before so chuffed and can reach 32.

That's a sweet haul for a warlock. Got the Obsidian Mind but the Praxic Fire seems super rare (and it's great).

Last night I got Vanquisher VIII which is basically a somewhat lower range Shadow Price with the perma-radar ability, so pretty happy with that. And another Apothesis veil, which I only had the old version of (shame the heal yourself ability of it when using super isn't great for sunsingers).

Edited by Sheikah
Automerged Doublepost

Great Raid and Nightfalls last night guys. We're getting pretty good at this now.

Only got shards and energies from the Raid, but managed to snag Ruin Wings from the Nightfall which I'm super happy about. Also I finally managed to get to Rank 4 with Eris, so I'm now Level 32!

So sorry @Daft, I got that text during a raid boss yesterday and totally forgot to respond after finishing that particular boss.

Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to make 7:30, a little early for me. This weekend though I'll have more time if anyone wants to run another?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!