N-Europe

Destiny

Dog-amoto

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After all this time, Heart of the Praxic Fire is finally available after people spent tonnes of Motes to get it last week?

I think the roll, which isn't great, is the same as the one I got from an engram too. I mean I got mine in one attempt but I'm sure some people will have spent a lot getting it.

Those titan arms are also the only decent thing I got from last week's nightfall.

Sigh....

Edited by Shorty

I might be on a bit later for nightfall now (maybe after 9), maybe not though. Will you guys still be around?

Potentially, i'll leave the ps4 on so if i get any notifications i'll know

I was going to be on last night but didn't get in until 2030, by witch time people were in the nightfall, so i switched it off

Easy/Normal Mode raid tonight then?

Me @MilaGi @DriftKaiser?

anyone else? @Sheikah? @Blade? @Deathjam? @lostmario?@Eddage? @ReZourceman? @Daft? @Shorty?

I know people are getting burned out on this game, i'm feeling it myself now, playing less of Destiny and more of other games reveals it....need new content sooner rather than later

Times if people want to Raid?

I'll run normal if there's a space. I'd run hard too, if that's on the table.

Basically, now there's no heavy ammo glitch they're both easy.

Also, wouldn't mind swapping characters to checkpoint at Deathsinger. If anyone is up for that.

Well I thought it was going to be crapfest of loot, went through to crota only getting shards (and more tireless strikers for my hunter so basically shards), did the character switch played through again, shards from death singer then crota....black hammer yes yes yes! Needed that and much to poor eddage's disgust a gjalhorn!

Actually felt a little guilty you didn't get one or at least a sword breaker

Tomorrow I need to level them up

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!