N-Europe

Destiny

Dog-amoto

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, should be. Can we get @Shorty as swordbearer this time? Seems like having an experienced guy handling it makes for a quicker run too.

Thursday

Let's say 8PM for now.

@Sheikah

@Eddage

@Shorty

Agent Gibbs - still in, right?

[space]

[space]

Is this still on tonight? Not sure if i can do it, i could only do 8pm to 9pm tonight maybe to 9:30

Usually takes us quite a bit more than an hour to do the whole thing. Anyone else up for tonight? @Zell @Map @MilaGi @Deathjam

Thought as much, sorry guys - i'd be up for a Raid Saturday otherwise i'm going to be waiting on the reset this week, so damn busy

Don't let @MilaGi do the raid though, he's too damn lucky (despite walking of ledges and shooting rockets into rocks by his face) he got a second Fatebringer AND a second Vex Mythoclast! you don't want him on your team he'd get Word of Crota, a Crux of Crota, and god knows what else whilst everyone else gets shards :shakehead:heh:

Thought as much, sorry guys - i'd be up for a Raid Saturday otherwise i'm going to be waiting on the reset this week, so damn busy

Don't let @MilaGi do the raid though, he's too damn lucky (despite walking of ledges and shooting rockets into rocks by his face) he got a second Fatebringer AND a second Vex Mythoclast! you don't want him on your team he'd get Word of Crota, a Crux of Crota, and god knows what else whilst everyone else gets shards :shakehead:heh:

Haha! Can't believe how much of a nightmare I had whilst up the top! Casually walking off the ledge and then trying desperately to recover to get onto the ledge and falling ever so short was the highlight for me! Mind, blowing myself up against a rock wasn't one of my brightest moments!

I got super lucky with drops. Also got Corrective Measure which I've not previously had before.

I got the Crux on Tuesday night :blush: :p

@DriftKaiser - you did well with the relic to be fair! I only took over because I needed to stop embarrassing myself! :D

@Sheikah - If you can't get anyone else later then I'll step in, but I don't think I'll be lvl32 in time, which won't be at all beneficial to you guys for taking down Crota.

So the Weekly Heroic Strike get a matchmaking feature.

what really? thats good it made no sense for that one not to really....this in the weekly bungie update?

Is anyone up for a NORMAL Crota's End at some point in the future (Sunday onwards?) I really want to get a Black Hammer and/or Hunger of Crota, and the odds (ha odds on destiny) are higher on normal than on Hard where loot tables combine

Or a VOG at some point next week would be good, want that Vex or Fatebringer

if i get all those weapons i'm gonna be bored though as i'll only want Gjalahorn then and thats utterly random

I'm gonna keep this short:

Saterienne-Rapier-vs-Gheleons-Demise1.png?resize=279%2C300

Here is what you must do.

Buy heavy ammo synth.

Then, buy heavy ammo synth.

If you don't buy as much heavy ammo synth as you can realistically carry, the rest of the team will wail on you if you run out of heavy in raids.

After that, buy a load of engrams, pray for Heart of Praxic Fire, then weep into your pillow because No Land Beyond is on sale. Again.

Edited by Sheikah

what really? thats good it made no sense for that one not to really....this in the weekly bungie update?

Is anyone up for a NORMAL Crota's End at some point in the future (Sunday onwards?) I really want to get a Black Hammer and/or Hunger of Crota, and the odds (ha odds on destiny) are higher on normal than on Hard where loot tables combine

Or a VOG at some point next week would be good, want that Vex or Fatebringer

if i get all those weapons i'm gonna be bored though as i'll only want Gjalahorn then and thats utterly random

I'll love to do the Normal Crota's End to get the Helmet so I can use my exotic chest armours again. Yeah Bungie confirmed that they are adding the Matchmaking to the Weekly Heroic Strike in the update 1.1.1.