N-Europe

Destiny

Dog-amoto

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best get ahead of the game, @Deathjam - you up for finishing Crota on Hard tomorrow (Sat) at 6?

Current team...

Me

Eric

Deathjam

(I'm going to try and message Dookel)

So there are two free spaces open for anyone, I know @ReZourceman and @DriftKaiser might be keen. And I'll send AlanPartridge a message, too. Open to anyone, though.

Yup. My gHorn is maxed too now but I'm still lacking shards so I won't be 32 by that time.

Yup. My gHorn is maxed too now but I'm still lacking shards so I won't be 32 by that time.

No problem. You were an absolutely rock-hard 31. By contrast, I had three stupid deaths on Crota. :blank: Eric didn't even realise you were 31 until we finished. Ha!

How are you doing on Eris' ranks?

@lostmario @MilaGi @Map @Eddage

Lets say Raid for 20:20. I dont get back into Sheff while 19:00 and I want some tea.

Sounds good, see you then. :)

What time does your raid start? I'll probably be on from 8PM onwards, or thereabouts.

Doing the raid at 8.20pm so will be available for nightfall/weekly sometime after 9pm if you don't mind waiting, no worries if you don't want to wait, it was my mistake after all.

Hey guys, sorry for not replying sooner, I've had a hectic week at work!

I'm not sure I can make Sunday any more, since I'm going out Sunday evening (not sure what time yet). Is there any chance of perhaps moving it to slightly earlier on Sunday - say around 2?

Also, is there a Raid still happening tonight? Sorry I've lost track of what's happening when.

Sheikah's raid from tonight was moved to Sunday back to back with another Hard Mode iirc.

Blade's raid tonight is full as far as I can tell.

Daft's raid has Crota to finish off on HM but no time confirmed so far and still looking for 1 or 2 more players.

Think that's everything on the raid front.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!