NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

i see they've already patched out ether chest farming, how lovely of them to make those keys even harder to get and more time consuming

But they're making them drop way more often.

Did you only read that single patch note?

1.2.0.2 – The one that addresses some House of Wolves issues

Ever since House of Wolves was released, we’ve been following player feedback on multiple fronts. These changes to the player experience are being deployed to correct a few issues that you’ve noticed – as well as a few we noticed.

Key Highlights

The first Wanted Fallen Bounty completed each week is now guaranteed to drop a Treasure Key

Greatly increased the drop rate of Treasure Keys from the small chests at the end of the Prison of Elders

Increased the drop rate of Treasure Keys from Ether Chests

Ammo consumables can now stack to 100

Prison of Elders

Greatly increased the drop rate of Treasure Keys from the small chests

Class Items will now drop from Level 32, Level 34, and Level 35

Fixed a bug in which the Ship (Hildian Seeker) did not drop under certain circumstances

Fixed a bug in which the ‘Elder Cipher’ Bounty could not be acquired if your Bounty inventory was full

You will need to defeat Skolas again to receive the ‘Elder Cipher’ Bounty

Damage caused by Qodron’s Gaze is reduced by 25%

Damage multiplier for the Jailbreaker buff increased by 100%

Trials of Osiris

Fixed an issue in which Trials of Osiris emblems were not sent to the Postmaster if your Emblem inventory was full

Passage Coins can now be dismantled

Weekly Heroics

Fixed an issue where the Weekly Heroic strikes did not award engrams (Note: Tooltip will not display them as rewards)

World

Increased the drop rate of Treasure Keys from Ether Chests

Ether Chests may only be looted once per spawn

Ether Chests will no longer grant ammo consumables when opened

Ether Chests will now grant a small amount of Queen's Wrath reputation when opened

Ether Chests now have a chance to drop Tokens of Flight, Identity, and Judgment

Quests

Petra will no longer display a quest waypoint for players who have not purchased House of Wolves

Fixed a bug in which players abandoning the ‘Gone to Ground’ quest were still being directed to the Venus Patrol

Bounties

The first Wanted Fallen Bounty completed each week is now guaranteed to drop a Treasure Key

Weapons

Fixed a bug in which the 1.2.0.1 hotfix mistakenly did not contain the 1.1.1 Fusion Rifle balance changes. As a result, players were playing with its pre-1.1.1 weapon balance state. The original fix has been re-applied.

Items

Tokens of Flight, Identity, and Judgment can now be dismantled to gain +10 House of Judgement reputation each

Ammo consumables can now stack to 100

Edited by Daft

Hooray for dismantling the tokens!

@Daft won't be on before 6:45, don't blame you if you start Iron Banner

I didn't have time to read patch notes is was on destiny noticing the changes,well if they drop more thats a fine offset

Cheers to @Map and @Agent Gibbs for doing the nightfall. I got some shit as per usual.

@MilaGi and I are going to attempt Prison of Elders lv34 tonight from about 8pm. Anyone else up for this?

Cheers to @Map and @Agent Gibbs for doing the nightfall. I got some shit as per usual.

@MilaGi and I are going to attempt Prison of Elders lv34 tonight from about 8pm. Anyone else up for this?

I'd be up for that

Smashed it on Iron Banner yesterday :D The average quality of opponent seems to have shot up thanks to Trials.

Leaving work at 6pm today, be on by 7pm.

Smashed it on Iron Banner yesterday :D The average quality of opponent seems to have shot up thanks to Trials.

Leaving work at 6pm today, be on by 7pm.

I'll be on. :)

Thorns, Thorns everywhere. And toward the end I resorted to mine.

That gun needs nerfing. Up it's reload and lower its rate of fire.

Maybe I actually am getting better at PvP...

11143620_10153345985853164_7550067941711283846_o.jpg

That was on Exodus Blue as well, one of my worst maps!

I also got better at PvP whilst spending hours on Contril trying to get the triple kill trophy.

I'm actually enjoying it and will probably try out Iron Banner :)

Iron Banner is nuts, especially when you've got a team that won't work as a team thus eventually leading to a loss.

Me on Iron Banner last night:

B31X1Md.jpg

oW1cNKu.jpg

yhHgywx.jpg

mzf3ZAv.jpg

fZdzlNf.jpg

Opf1E33.jpg

ItbpIaY.jpg

flrJrwk.jpg

1ZOgn0k.jpg

wMN6guf.jpg

Party Crasher +1 is love <3

@Blade@Map

I looked online about Qodron and it seems we just were doing it wrong! or rather not right, it seems that there is a specific goblin type enemy we should kill that gives us a jail break ability that gives you a huge damage boot on those cages, so whom ever kills it is meant to free the others...

He looks like a little Qodron, covered in that black stuff......

bloody game never tells you anything and you end up screwed because of it

might be back on tonight doing pvp or poe

That first game on Burning Shrine. Literally had no idea what was going on. I spawned surrounded half the time. I could barely work out where I was before I got my face blown off.

I'm still unsure about running Voidwalker of Sunsinger. Sungsingers are way tankier...but that Nova Bomb super is so much fucking fun.

Ah, Iron Banner has come back around. Can't quite decide whether or not to invest my time into it again. The last one was the first time I'd done it for a long time and I was managing to hold my own very well, with some high kill and low death counts, but found the slog of getting rep for the gear and weapons a bit tedious by the end.

Suppose it should stop the general pvp being made up of a mix of high levels (myself included) and low level, non-light levelled characters starting out. That's slowly starting to grate on me as some of them are just completely useless on Control and don't seem to realise that by holding the 2 points you have and working on kills is better than trying to capture all 3 and then watching as you lose all of them because you're too spread out :shakehead

I'll see, depends whether I can put up with the onslaught of handcannons or not. Thorn and Hawkmoon really do need a nerf and TLW needs that perk fixed.

Did have a match last week which was the only time where my team have held only 1 point but because we were so organised, we managed to win. That one felt good :grin:

They do need to remove The Cauldron from the Control playlist though as it's just not a map suited to that game type. It's just a clusterfuck with how the points are placed and so easy to get pinned back. It works fine for Rumble and I'd guess the same for Skirmish but not here.

I think Cauldron is pretty great for Control. There are enough routes into every room that there's always an option. Burning Shrine on the one I think doesn't work.

Also, how has Meridian Bay not had its Control Point fixed yet?!

Iron Banner remains a complete fucking lag-fest. I don't understand how vanilla Cruicible continues to play fine but IB is always a mess. And the shortened Time To Kill is awful.

Edited by Daft

Once again I miss out on a spot. I've not even done Lvl32 yet.

Waste of time.

I wish I had never bothered getting the DLC.

Once again I miss out on a spot. I've not even done Lvl32 yet.

Waste of time.

I wish I had never bothered getting the DLC.

No one is stopping you from organising your own.

No one is stopping you from organising your own.

For someone who used to organise quite a few things on here online wise, you'd think I would but whenever I'm online I see everyone in parties of 3 so just think nah, they won't want to play with me.

For someone who used to organise quite a few things on here online wise, you'd think I would but whenever I'm online I see everyone in parties of 3 so just think nah, they won't want to play with me.

Mate I'm playing with Americans from destinylfg. I'll play with you anytime. Would do so now but talk talk are punishing me for leaving them