NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Hit me up if you need anyone @lostmario i've not managed a Lvl 32* 34 or 35 POE yet, not even got on Trials of Osiris either, i've just not been able to be on as much lately but i can try if you need a hand, we can fail together lol!

*tried lvl 32 with Map and Blade but we kept failing an all had to knock off for the night

Could have done with a fireteam in Iron Banner earlier, rage quitted for the night when i kept getting 9/10 kills for the 10 kills without dying bounty, on my last match a guy lagged and i killed him but he didn't die, he punched me in the face, i died then as he's running off he died and it counted as kill......after screwing me out of 10 kills without dying god damn lag!!!!!

Iron Banner has been good to me today

sdfipLE.jpg

ddfcQNi.jpg

ETZPu4N.jpg

gwa7kIT.jpg

TMAxKEL.jpg

n0EqZ3u.jpg

Tailed off a bit toward the end, but 6 matches in a row with a k/d above 1 including two on Pantheon makes me happy!

I think Bungie may have nixed the respawning in Nightfall, tried the cheeky trick but the enemies hardly respawn, if at all. Anyone wish to give me a hand getting the 200 kills on Nightfall?

Well what I meant was you can leave the area (completely, to a new named area) and come back and the mobs should respawn.

Iron Banner is a bastard

I'm always put on the shitty losing team despite doing well!!

Iron Banner is a bastard

Tell me about it! i've done the bounties for iron banner each day (i need that lvl 3 for Etheric Light) and i've had some terrible teams i've played with lately, no organisation or understanding you need to stay in groups to survive, they all play like its cod and run round with shotguns

Iron Banner is a bastard

Literally just put on a team losing 6,000 - 14,000. :blank:

As long as you don't lose more than 5 in a row you're only getting something like 20% less rep overall, not a big deal tbh.

Edit: Xur has exotic chest armour engrams.

Edited by Shorty

I really hate these shotguns which are basically snipers now. At least when shotguns were OP before, anyone could resort to using one. But anyway, they were fixed. Until now. Now you need RNG on your side for the right shotgun to drop for you.

Also, it totally destroys the melee mechanic. With normal shotguns there is a risk v reward thing in play where you basically needed to be in melee range to get your OHKO. Now, don't even bother.

I really hate it. Wish Bungie would stop doing these fucking things. Now I just have to wait for a Matador 64 or a party crash or a Felwinter drops and then roll the perks that I need and then I can be one of those assholes. Yay!! Everybody wins, not.

Seriously, why the hell would they do this? Who thought it would be a good idea?! Do they not have a QA department?

Yeah I can't disagree with any of that to be honest. You need the right shotgun, that's for sure. Although the one I have can be bought from the shop, I think.

Which shotgun have you got? I'm still rocking Found Verdict.

Well what I meant was you can leave the area (completely, to a new named area) and come back and the mobs should respawn.

Yeah, i did that. Went from the Acadamy to the Archive, luckly had a few level 32 enemies in the Archive but they were a limited run with quite a few other players hanging around. When the enemies left, they were replaced by level 11's.

Left the Acadamy and went right back to the area near the beginning, then went back into the Acadamy but no enemies were there. I think it took about 15 minutes to respawn, but they didn't respawn a 3rd time. So i went into the Nightfall section and got annilated.

@Map sorry about that met network went haywire when I went to accept the party, super lag on the crucible match I was on, had to reset my router

I'll be back on in about 2 hours now I think, the missus (who I suspect telekinetically destroyed my internet) says it's a perfect excuse to go for a walk now....wonder if she briefly disconnected the router

@Daft @MilaGi

Are we doing Trials of Osiris tomorrow morning? I'm up for another early (8?) start and can probably go until about 10/10:30.

Can probably do Sunday morning as well but not for long.

I can do tomorrow. Not sure about Sunday. Just want the gauntlets really.

@Daft @MilaGi

Are we doing Trials of Osiris tomorrow morning? I'm up for another early (8?) start and can probably go until about 10/10:30.

Can probably do Sunday morning as well but not for long.

Yeah I can do that

I'm free tomorrow if anyone want to do a Trial of Orisis for 5 wins so we can get the gauntlets?

I'm free tomorrow if anyone want to do a Trial of Orisis for 5 wins so we can get the gauntlets?

I should be free tomorrow too

Im trying to level up an alt. Anyone fancy helping me getting through some story missions?

Dunno how much more I've got to give this game.

I'm not enjoying Prison of Elders and this weekends Trials of Osiris proved how it can be made crap by the unbalanced maps. It may just be because I've burnt myself out on Iron Banner this past week but until there's new six player content I just don't have much enthusiasm, it just isn't the same when there's only three people in a fireteam.

I may sign up to do raids since I still enjoy them.

Recovering from an all-day stag do on Saturday, I basically spent all of yesterday on Iron Banner, got all the armour and class items, but I'm still up for getting each character to rank 5 for the extra etheric light :p I'd like another go on PoE 34 if anyone's up for it, too. And Trials.

Hm, may not have time for all these things.

@Zell, you gonna be on this evening?