NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

I'd be up for most of that. Would first need to do a quick HoW bounty for a key on my 2 alts that have yet to do PoE.

I'm up for something on Tuesday evening if anyone else is.

I fancy doing some PoE if you need a hand? @Shorty @Sheikah

I'm on tonight but won't be around Tuesday

I'd be up for some Iron Banner if anyone wants to do it. Im about 1000 off from Rank 3.

Also up for doing other stuff too.

I'll be on from 8pm.

That map for Trials...just isn't good with fixed spawns. If they switched every round, that'd be great...although it would change the psychology of it a little.

Anyway, currently on a card of 6 wins - 1 loss with a PUG this morning, so I got gauntlets for both my Warlocks. Think me and two guys I was with worked out a pretty good tactic and by the end we were just rushing the other team. Just need the helmet which I assume is what's on offer next week. There isn't really much desire to go more than five wins.

Do I want to go to the Lighthouse again? Yeah, sure, why not? But for someone who getting 9-0 is an actual achievement and not just a stroll - as it seems to a number of people on Reddit and the like - it's not really worth it. That's cool, because it's obviously tailored to the super hardcore.

Anyone else notice those Iron Banner lag issues creeping into Trials? It was pretty bad during one match this morning but generally this weekend it's been really subtle, like a second of lag making the difference of two Thorn bullets hitting you in the time one should.

Also, I switched to Vision of Confluence in the Heavy Ammo round. Fucking Hell, what a gun.

We had some terrible players with borderline cheating lag in Iron Banner yesterday to the point where we actually reported one player over it - we had one who was top scorer on the enemy team, managed to soak up bullets, almost teleported across the map, almost invulnerable, we even had one guy at one point who soaked up THREE super attacks and then needed a punch to actually die!

@Blade i'd be on about 8pm to play an hour of iron banner if your are on, nearly hit lvl 5 for that second etheric light.

I really do think the Thorn needs nerfing now, we were slaughtering most teams until we got up against a team of all thorns, they literally strolled round the map and killed us all.

Utterly and brokenly overpowered in the game - 1 hit for shields down to red and poisoned then anything else kills you, facing a group walking round firing those rounds getting hit twice out of multiple rounds is a certainty

Edited by Agent Gibbs

Sounds good man.

What time you thinking? I should be online from about 6ish

I'll probably be on Iron Banner when I get back home but will come off whenever. I don't envisage getting to Rank 5 unless I complete all the bounties, which is unlikely to happen!

How's the PS3 version? A friend is selling it for £5 and I might give the game a try for that price, provided the PS3 version is functionally the same as the PS4...

How's the PS3 version? A friend is selling it for £5 and I might give the game a try for that price, provided the PS3 version is functionally the same as the PS4...

Destiny's power is the social aspect. I can't imagine many people play the PS3 version so it'll probably make for a lonely experience.

Also from what I've heard memory limitations cause very annoying delays when you open your inventory.

Edited by Shorty

What time you thinking? I should be online from about 6ish

I'll probably be on Iron Banner when I get back home but will come off whenever. I don't envisage getting to Rank 5 unless I complete all the bounties, which is unlikely to happen!

You and others are very welcome to join us on Iron Banner after you have done POE

I had the PS3 version from launch to December. Very lonely experience. Had much more fun with the game when I upgraded to ps4 and have done so much more. Also memory limitations are a hindrance

I had the PS3 version from launch to December. Very lonely experience. Had much more fun with the game when I upgraded to ps4 and have done so much more. Also memory limitations are a hindrance

Destiny's power is the social aspect. I can't imagine many people play the PS3 version so it'll probably make for a lonely experience.

See the thing is... I won't be buying any MP games on PS4, so I won't ever buy PS+ (Bloodborne being the only exception I foresee). Taking that into account, is this worth the £5 on PS3?

See the thing is... I won't be buying any MP games on PS4, so I won't ever buy PS+ (Bloodborne being the only exception I foresee). Taking that into account, is this worth the £5 on PS3?

Nah. I will say though, you're totally missing out by blanking all multiplayer. There's so much more fun to be had in shooters where you can have a laugh with people as you play. And the communication aspect, too.

There's also all the games you get by having Plus, too.

No, I don't think it is worth a fiver.

Playing on your own becomes incredibly dull very fast.

Nah. I will say though, you're totally missing out by blanking all multiplayer. There's so much more fun to be had in shooters where you can have a laugh with people as you play. And the communication aspect, too.

There's also all the games you get by having Plus, too.

I have my PC for multiplayer, that's the only reason. Why spend money if there are no advantages, right?

I don't like Plus. It's a nice feature, but I like owning my games and for the year and a half I did have plus, buying the games I actually wanted out of the ones I got would have cost me less than half the price (with the added bonus that they wouldn't be tied to a subscription.

I have my PC for multiplayer, that's the only reason. Why spend money if there are no advantages, right?

I don't like Plus. It's a nice feature, but I like owning my games and for the year and a half I did have plus, buying the games I actually wanted out of the ones I got would have cost me less than half the price (with the added bonus that they wouldn't be tied to a subscription.

I agree with blade and sheikah. Playing this game for its single player is not wise. It was not built with that in mind.

If he's on PS3 then there will still be matchmaking PvE and PvP, plus it's a solid fun shooter with fantastic controls and different classes. Definitely worth a fiver at least!

Delayed. Should be on for 9pm if people fancy some Iron Banner.

Delayed. Should be on for 9pm if people fancy some Iron Banner.

Tried joining you but it won't let you while your in the iron banner

Rage quit after 5 loosing matches against laggy people and Thorns, now way I'm getting 1300 rep before the reset for level 5

I did well today in Iron Banner. Always got points between 2500 - 4500 which is excellent for me. Managed to get to Rank 3 and got my etheric light :). I'm now level 34! :D

Also randomly got awarded an Exotic - Hawkmoon :)

Cheers for the games for the past couple of days everyone!

Sorry guys, after several complaints from the Wii fans, it's been determined that this game is too grey and call of duty for this forum, so we've had to close the thread.

#jk #bantz #lockeditbyaccident