NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

So, I guess I missed every opportunity to join the Raid fun? I'll have two weeks off over Christmas and New Years Eve and would love to give the Venus raid a go.

But I reckon you guys will all dabble with the new raids then :(

I'm happy to do it. I imagine @kav82 may be too.

Let us know when you are free.

Yeah, I will be up for it. Great idea :D

I imagine others will too. We will ensure Group 2 is kept together.

A Group 3 can be formed. I'm aware that there are a few others who also dont get chance to Raid.

So Group 2 comprises of:

@kav82

@MilaGi

@Map

@Eddage

@Agent Gibbs

Group 3 comprises of (so far...)

@kav82

@lostmario?

@

@

@

Let us know if you are interested. I think priority ought to be given to thosr forum members that don't get to raid regularly. If there is more interest from members that don't get to raid than current spaces available then either:

1 A 4th N-E group can be formed (!)

2. I'm happy to drop out of Group 3 to allow people who dont get to raid.

I'd be up for Raiding with this group if possible! I'm also not part of one of the two regular groups and would be looking to Raid on a more regular basis. I'm currently a Level 29 Titan desperately in need of the last remaining bits of Raid armour.

Is there a Hard Raid still happening tonight?

Great! Looks like we may have another Group set up! :D

Group 3 comprises of:

@kav82

@lostmario

@Ganepark32 (stated interest but not yet confirmed)

@drahkon (stated interest but not yet confirmed)

@Zell

That's 6.

@Eddage you were second to respond. Would you like to take part in this group until @drahkon is available?

Providing the group is now set @Agent Gibbs you are Reserve 1. I will ask you first if you would like to take part if someone drops out and it cannot be rearranged.

Hope everyone is ok with this :)

Blade

Is there a Hard Raid still happening tonight?

Yeah. And if you do hard then you'll get 2 lots of loot at once (assuming you didn't already do normal). And as Shorty can attest, he got 2 lots of hard loot (2 Praedyth Timepieces in one go), not one lot of normal and one lot of hard after killing each boss.

TL;DR Worth just doing hard mode once and not normal then hard (plus, it's quicker).

triple.gif

What's going on? Got a thousand mentions and am confused.

I am interested in a raid group, however I can only manage to confirm taking part in a raid quite spontaneously (i.e. a day before at the earliest).

And before the week between Christmas and New Years Eve I won't have the time to join. :(

triple.gif

What's going on? Got a thousand mentions and am confused.

I am interested in a raid group, however I can only manage to confirm taking part in a raid quite spontaneously (i.e. a day before at the earliest).

And before the week between Christmas and New Years Eve I won't have the time to join. :(

See my post above. You are in through the festive period and thereafter.

Although it could become difficult to arrange if you are unable to confirm until the day before as we have to fit it around everyone's diaries. I am happy though if you cannot make it just to put a reserve in.

Although it could become difficult to arrange if you are unable to confirm until the day before as we have to fit it around everyone's diaries..

Well, in that case someone else can take my spot and I'll be the reserve Guardian : peace:

Well, in that case someone else can take my spot and I'll be the reserve Guardian : peace:

That's fine with me. I will bear you in mind if there are any drop outs. I'm sure @Shorty @Daft or @Sheikah will give you a heads up if they are a man down too.

I've got to say, good job @Blade, you've done well organising and fitting people in the two groups. Especially those who weren't too sure what the situation was in regards to availability of places in Raids etc.

Also, like you've said, those that haven't done any Raiding should have priority in group 3 so us that have will drop out to accomodate.

Kudos mate!

I'll be happy to help out with another Raid at some point, but happy to be well down the pecking order for it though!

I've got to say, good job @Blade, you've done well organising and fitting people in the two groups. Especially those who weren't too sure what the situation was in regards to availability of places in Raids etc.

Also, like you've said, those that haven't done any Raiding should have priority in group 3 so us that have will drop out to accomodate.

Kudos mate!

Cheers! :D

Although if that had to happen then I would just create a Group 4 - "Second characters group" :D

@MilaGi took your time to respond! Haha. You are Reserve 2.

@Eddage you are now a member of Group 3 (as well as Group 2). @Agent Gibbs is Reserve 1.

Interesting reading: loot probabilities based on a few thousand participants:

Normal Mode:

FeGLfU5.png

Hard Mode:

ZC6PKKZ.png

Fuck you, Chatterwhite.

Cheers! :D

Although if that had to happen then I would just create a Group 4 - "Second characters group" :D

@MilaGi took your time to respond! Haha. You are Reserve 2.

@Eddage you are now a member of Group 3 (as well as Group 2). @Agent Gibbs is Reserve 1.

Wouldn't care, I've been reading the thread every day! Haha

Yeah that's cool with me. I'll be available more or less every night once I get the gaming monitor sorted :yay:

Interesting reading: loot probabilities based on a few thousand participants:

Normal Mode:

FeGLfU5.png

Hard Mode:

ZC6PKKZ.png

Fuck you, Chatterwhite.

I think the unique Hard Mode drops are a little lame.There are too few.

Also, 5% chance for the Timebreaker and I have 3 of them? Goddamn you RNGesus. I just want a Fatebringer.

I think the unique Hard Mode drops are a little lame.There are too few.

Also, 5% chance for the Timebreaker and I have 3 of them? Goddamn you RNGesus. I just want a Fatebringer.

Unfortunately it's a 16.7% chance for the Timebreaker on hard.

Oh well. At least the Fatebringer isn't apparently supposed to be that rare. Glad I got the praetorian foil now.

That makes me feel so much more annoyed running hard yesterday and only getting only Shards/Energies and a Timebreaker. :|

Double fecking drops...

1.149% chance of Preadyth's Timepiece on Templar and I got two at once.

So the no templar teleport can contain some other stuff, after all.

1.149% chance of Preadyth's Timepiece on Templar and I got two at once.

So the no templar teleport can contain some other stuff, after all.

Could have sworn you got them both after Gatekeeper, which is actually a 6.4% chance. Still, pretty unlucky (actually no, pretty lucky actually, to even get one... :p)

Also the thing about opening the spirit bloom chest despawning the no teleport chest is apparently bogus.

Kudos mate!

He learnt from the best. All them years watching me organise the Mario Kart League. Admit it @Blade :heh:

Is there a raid tonight? I'm so confused.

He learnt from the best. All them years watching me organise the Mario Kart League. Admit it @Blade :heh:

Is there a raid tonight? I'm so confused.

Of course Lost haha!

Re Raid, not with us there isn't. Unsure if there is another one going off. Maybe @Sheikah @Daft @Shorty could answer.