NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Any L29 (or pr0 L28) want to do Nightfall this Friday evening with me? 8:30PM onwards? @Shorty @Daft @Dan_Dare @lostmario. Also applies to the max level weekly heroic which I haven't done yet (we could do that after).

I recommend any hunters come as bladedancers for reviving prowess, and bring an arc sniper and heavy. Thralls apparently one hit kill you with a melee swipe so best to murder them first, I heard.

Edited by Sheikah

Yeah I fancy giving it another try, those Wizards are insanely deadly though. You need some solid Solar damage as well to bring them down. Obviously the Ice Breaker does great damage, but they do some serious dodging and weaving.

I can take out the knights pretty easily with an Arc sniper but those wizards... 4 at once with arc burn they just one-shot you effortlessly.

Might take my solar rocket launcher and some heavy ammo packs if we do it.

Edit: if we get really stuck, there's a cheat for Phogoth where you shoot him from outside the room with armour piercing rounds.

Edited by Shorty

Since you posted first, do you want the spot? It's between you and Blade.

Unless someone can't make it for the morning? ( @Dan_Dare @Shorty @lostmario )

I reckon @Blade would be your best bet as he's done the Raid a couple times now and knows what's going on whereas I have been on it the once and half the time wondered what the F was happening.

I was the only newbie in the group I did it with and not much was explained so I didn't quite grasp the ins and outs of it all as they just raced through it... I had absolutely no idea what was going on in that last boss fight.

If you're still short though I'll join you guys.

Edited by Kav

Since you posted first, do you want the spot? It's between you and Blade.

Unless someone can't make it for the morning? ( @Dan_Dare@lostmario )

Yeah I would like to double check these guys can make it for Sunday morning.

@Sheikah if you get another for the Nightfall, send me a fb message when you want to start as I'll probably be on Bayonetta.

@Sheikah if you get another for the Nightfall, send me a fb message when you want to start as I'll probably be on Bayonetta.

Yeah, will do. Friday night 8:30PM, Nightfall and maybe the weekly heroic on hardest difficulty. Any L28/29 takers for last slot?

Any L29 (or pr0 L28) want to do Nightfall this Friday evening with me? 8:30PM onwards? @Shorty @Daft @Dan_Dare @lostmario. Also applies to the max level weekly heroic which I haven't done yet (we could do that after).

I should be available for that.

Yeah I would like to double check these guys can make it for Sunday morning.

Sunday morning? I thought we were playing Sunday afternoon?

I'm out sunday mornings from 10.30 til 1.

Sunday morning? I thought we were playing Sunday afternoon?

I'm out sunday mornings from 10.30 til 1.

Nah Daft proposed 10:30AM some posts back for the hard raid this week. If you can't make it earlier then can everyone do it at 1:30PM this Sunday (hard mode raid)?

@Daft @Shorty @Dan_Dare @Blade

Sweet. So me, you and @Shorty for Nightfall tomorrow at 8:30PM it is. :D

Edited by Sheikah
Automerged Doublepost

We could start 1:30?

Yeah, that gives a bit of leeway in case lost has just got in. I'm available for that.

Ohh I thought you said this evening. Fortunately (kinda) I find myself with a lot of free time right now so I will be around then, too. Already done the weekly heroic once but don't mind doing it again if the Nightfall doesn't take too long.

Is Drift King Eric? Because dat name.

Dat signature.

Dat avatar.

Fucking seck m8.

Cool. @lostmario were you also thinking I meant today or Friday to do the nightfall? I was originally proposing doing the Nightfall tomorrow since I generally have more free time/can stay up later Fridays.

Me and @Blade just did the Nightfall Strike, just the two of us. It's actually incredibly easy, we had a great tactic for it... pro level 29's ;)

As rewards we both got Exotics. I got the Hand Cannon Hawkmoon and Blade got the Shotgun (Primary weapon) Universal Remote. Lovely!

Dat signature.

Dat avatar.

Fucking seck m8.

Nope. My name is Adam and I'm a new member who just joined the N-Europe recently. Glad it look awesome with the 3D pop up effect. ;)

Also I'm free on this Sunday but my Sunbro character is still 6 ascendant shards away from Level 28.

Dat signature.

Dat avatar.

Fucking seck m8.

Eric's PSN name is Eric[some number I forget].

Maybe I should get him to join the forums...

Edit: On second thoughts, you guys don't need a second Playstation fanboy.

Me and @Blade just did the Nightfall Strike, just the two of us. It's actually incredibly easy, we had a great tactic for it... pro level 29's ;)

As rewards we both got Exotics. I got the Hand Cannon Hawkmoon and Blade got the Shotgun (Primary weapon) Universal Remote. Lovely!

Ha, nice. I'm hoping I made too big a deal of it earlier and can redeem that later. I've had Universal Remote for a while though, sorry to say it's immensely shit post-nerf.

Ha, nice. I'm hoping I made too big a deal of it earlier and can redeem that later. I've had Universal Remote for a while though, sorry to say it's immensely shit post-nerf.

Do you think so? I think it's still pretty awesome! Sure it's not quite as good as it was but it's still pretty beastly, I love rocking it!

Feels like you have to be really close to do any damage now, and when I can one-shot an enemy from a distance with a handgun I can't justify the proximity required. I just think it had the main draw of being a long-range shotty til they capped that range at about half.

I have the same problem with the Hard Light auto rifle, as soon as you have to close in for accuracy you might as well just whip out the hand cannon instead :p

It's probably good when you level it up, but I have too many things to level up :blank:

Earlier this week I bought the Vanguard Epitaph 2261 so that I could bring down arc shields. Last night I found another Epitaph 2261 - at first I was a bit annoyed, then I realised it was Void! So now I have a sniper for all seasons.

I'm fine for the raid at 1:30pm btw.

Edited by Shorty