NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

I'm definitely still up for 8PM tonight.

I can also grab the relic, having done it quite a bit. Can also handle oracles pretty well since I've got anti-oracle weapons.

Cheers for letting me know when you are all free.

@kav82 @MilaGi @Eddage @Agent Gibbs @Map

Looks like Saturday is the best for everyone. What time? 19:00? Does that work with everyone.

Everyone ensure that you are friends with each other on the PS4 too! :)

19:00 sounds good to me! I'll not be on tonight to add people so feel free to add me and I'll accept them on Weds :)

7pm Saturday is fine with me. :)

Destiny has been pretty kind to me on returning to the game this week.

First I got the exotic helm "An Insurmountable Skullfort" from an engram, loving my Daft Punk helm!

Then got the exotic sniper "Patience and Time" from a Crytarch level up which has radar and cloak whilst aiming, pretty nice.

Then bought the exotic rocket launcher "Truth" from Xur as I needed a rocket launcher and then got the exotic machine gun "Thunderlord" from an engram last night whilst doing a Tiger strike with @Sheikah.

4 exotics in a week, well happy! :)

Good effort!! What level Cryptarch are you at? Think mine's only 14

I have 25 strikes to do as part of my Exotic bounty so I hope I can strike it lucky! :rolleyes:

I'm definitely still up for 8PM tonight.

I can also grab the relic, having done it quite a bit. Can also handle oracles pretty well since I've got anti-oracle weapons.

@kav82 will step in if I'm out.

Still good for Sunday afternoons.

Edited by lostmario

@kav82 will step in if I'm out.

Still good for Sunday afternoons.

Cough cough cough

Only joking, @kav82 is welcome to it.

Okay, Drift King is in.

Lost, you can sweep double loot when we do it on Sunday. Ha!

Just flying through the raid now, still not got the loot I really want though! Can't move for Ascendant Energy, but I really need the chest armour....

I wonder just how hard it will be on hard mode... Eep.

My experience with Destiny so far:

Installed game and updates, create a character, click finish "connection has been lost" and back to the title screen.

Go back in, sit through opening cut scene, speak to the ghost, get ready to start "connection has been lost" and back to the title screen.

Back in again, cut scene again, speak to ghost and run into the first building, search for a weapon, "connection has been lost" and I eject the disc and play Shadow of Mordor instead.

Is losing the connection a common issue? My internet was fine, played some FIFA not long after and no issues whatsoever!

Never been close to that bad for me, though Kav has certainly had some issues. Check your NAT settings and bungie support docs to see if there's something you need to do with your router maybe?

Edited by Shorty

My experience with Destiny so far:

Installed game and updates, create a character, click finish "connection has been lost" and back to the title screen.

Go back in, sit through opening cut scene, speak to the ghost, get ready to start "connection has been lost" and back to the title screen.

Back in again, cut scene again, speak to ghost and run into the first building, search for a weapon, "connection has been lost" and I eject the disc and play Shadow of Mordor instead.

Is losing the connection a common issue? My internet was fine, played some FIFA not long after and no issues whatsoever!

Happens to me loads. Mainly just on patrols though.

Edited by Kav

Just flying through the raid now, still not got the loot I really want though! Can't move for Ascendant Energy, but I really need the chest armour....

I wonder just how hard it will be on hard mode... Eep.

Yep, ditto. Boots or chest armour. I need. Was disappointed with the drops today but it's bound to happen.

I think we'll be okay on Hard for the most part. We've got all the mechanics nailed.

It was a honour to play with you on the raid and I learnt alot from it. Need to upgrade my weapons and gears to reach level 28 soon once I find some more Ascendant shards.

Also I have an Exotic Bounty for Thorn that I need to complete. If you are interesting to help me with kill Xyor, the Unwed in a level 26 version of The Summoning Pits Strike.

• Phogoth must remain alive!!!
  • Just focus on the three waves of Tombship enemies until Xyor spawn.
  • Kill Xyor

...Also I have an Exotic Bounty for Thorn that I need to complete. If you are interesting to help me with kill Xyor, the Unwed in a level 26 version of The Summoning Pits Strike.

• Phogoth must remain alive!!!
  • Just focus on the three waves of Tombship enemies until Xyor spawn.
  • Kill Xyor

@Blade and I did this just the two of us, it was probably the most fun I've had on Destiny yet!

Also, Blade and I are level 29 now, needing that Raid gear now!

...and cheers again for the games @Eddage!

Edited by Kav

I'm fonster_mox on PSN btw Drift, and so I have to say... sorry for kicking you from the previous raid at the weekend, It's only because the slot was already reserved : peace: glad to have you on board yesterday though.

Also I know @Dan_Dare will need to do the Thorn bounty soon so he will no doubt join you for that.

Edited by Shorty

I'm fonster_mox on PSN btw Drift, and so I have to say... sorry for kicking you from the previous raid at the weekend, It's only because the slot was already reserved : peace: glad to have you on board yesterday though.

Also I know @Dan_Dare will need to do the Thorn bounty soon so he will no doubt join you for that.

No worries about that and I'll arrange a game session with @Dan_Dare for the Thorn Bounty.

Cheers for letting me know when you are all free.

@kav82 @MilaGi @Eddage @Agent Gibbs @Map

Looks like Saturday is the best for everyone. What time? 19:00? Does that work with everyone.

Everyone ensure that you are friends with each other on the PS4 too! :)

I've just realised I'm not around on Saturday evening from about 6pm onwards :(

I'll be on in the morning and also Sunday morning (maybe in the evening too) but that's about it I'm afraid.

It's cool if you want to go ahead without me, especially if you're planning on doing it again another time as well

I've just realised I'm not around on Saturday evening from about 6pm onwards :(

I'll be on in the morning and also Sunday morning (maybe in the evening too) but that's about it I'm afraid.

It's cool if you want to go ahead without me, especially if you're planning on doing it again another time as well

No, i'm more than happy to move it. See below for an alternative suggestion.

@kav82 @Eddage @Agent Gibbs @Map

How about Saturday afternoon? 14:00?

Edited by Blade

Vault of Glass - Hard Mode (lvl 29+)

So, Sunday. What does everyone think about an early start, like 10:30am?

Me

@Shorty

@Dan_Dare

@Sheikah

@lostmario

If that's the current list, we have a space for another lvl 29+.

Both @Blade and I are at level 29.

Finally, after what seems like an age and the thought of being resigned to having to grind rep with New Monarchy to get any, I finally managed to get a Legendary Primary and Heavy weapon thanks to levelling up my Cryptarch rank and getting some luck on my side with decrypting the 2 Legendary engrams that I got for that :yay:

So got a Scout Rifle called Cryptic Dragon and a Machine Gun called the Swarm. So finally all kitted out in Legendaries and an Exotic (have enough for the exotic weapon that Xur will have on Friday so that's that covered too).

But now that I've fully kitted myself out, as it were, I feel that it's time to shelf the game for a bit. I'd love to do the raid but don't have the time commitment to be able to do it and I'm tired of running the strikes, bounties and dailies. Hoping that Bungie have some ideas of in-game events that will bring me back but with a month and a half to go (at least) till the first expansion drops, I don't think I'll be popping in very much. And even when that drops, I'm skeptical that there'll be much new added to it that's worth my return. Unless they're going to include some of the areas that they cut from the original release (there's a video doing that rounds showing all of the changes that have happened over the last year and a half before release) or make something more captivating, like taking some of the raid ideas out of the Vault and into the core game, I may not be back for some time.

Anyway, will see what's up with Xur this Friday to pick up some Exotics but think that after the weekend, I'll be opting for something else to play. Still, I've managed to get a ridiculous amount of time out of the game, most of it enjoyable up until the last couple weeks, and that's more that can be said than most games these days so definitely gotten my money's worth.