NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

@kav82 have you checked if your router has a "DMZ" option that you could put your PS4's IP/mac into? I had to do that with the Wii U to connect at all on Mario Kart.

Yep, done it. My NAT is open, I've opened all the ports Bungie say to open to play Destiny, I'm wired in with Ethernet and not wireless, I have absolutely no issue with any other single game on any other platform, but Destiny keeps screwing up. It's infuriating!

What's worse is that the error codes I'm getting suggest I'm either playing from a mobile hotspot, which I'm not, or they just say they're general networking issues that are being investigated.

Bungie don't have a clue!

@kav82

@lostmario

Those are some people off the top of my head (HoT, you sold Destiny yet?), who else? We might have enough for two groups. I know a couple people outside the forums who would like to Raid, too.

[/color]

Managed to solo the Weekly Heroic Strike last night. While it's probably not that big of a deal in general, especially seeing as it was the Devil's Lair strike, I'm massively chuffed that I was able to clear it on my own! Wasn't as hard as I thought it would've been. I did get caught off guard during the part where Ghost is hacking the barrier thing, bloody stealth Vandals sneaking up on me.

Other than that, it was easy. The Devil Walker part was quick and even Sepiks Prime went down quickly, thanks to a combo of sniper and scout rifle.

So now have enough Strange Coins for Xur coming on Friday. I'm just hoping he's offering a decent weapon for me (please be a Scout Rifle). Need to finish up my first exotic bounty to get the Fusion Rifle but relying on engram drops to dismantle Rare Fusion Rifles is a pain.

...Need to finish up my first exotic bounty to get the Fusion Rifle but relying on engram drops to dismantle Rare Fusion Rifles is a pain.

Keep checking the gunsmith daily to see if he's selling any Rare Fusion Rifles, if he is, buy 10 and dismantle them. That's what I did, haha.

Think we might just stick to Sunday for now. I'm going to give priority to everyone from last Sunday. So, if @kav82

@lostmario

Those are some people off the top of my head (HoT, you sold Destiny yet?), who else? We might have enough for two groups. I know a couple people outside the forums who would like to Raid, too.

I would like to raid, but I'm no where near the level you guys are at, I'm a 24.

@Daft, no worries man, if you need any spots anytime we're game just in case.

@Blade and I will be doing the Weekly Nightfall Strike tonight at just after 8pm if anyone fancies joining the 3rd spot? Also, if people are on and fancy giving the Raid a go tonight, let us know as we're up for it!

I would like to raid, but I'm no where near the level you guys are at, I'm a 24.

I wouldn't mind being added to the list if possible!

MrMilaGi - lvl 27 Hunter

I have limited availability though but I'd love to try the Raid at some point!

Think we might just stick to Sunday for now. I'm going to give priority to everyone from last Sunday. So, if @lostmario can't make it for Sunday at 3pm (or doesn't commit either way by end of tomorrow), we'll need one more person.

Sundays at 3pm are perfect for me, I'm in.

Bear in mind that apart from hunting down a couple of chests we may have missed in the past; we really should be able to fly through it now. I'd like to be not dead at the end this time, too :heh:

I've got myself a few exotic weapons now, it's been a good couple days of Destiny for me. I've got:

Thorn - hand cannon.

Universal Remote - shotgun (sits in the primary weapon slot).

Ice Breaker - sniper rifle.

Pocket Infinity - fusion rifle.

Super Good Advice - machine gun.

...and I've got the bounty for Bad Juju - pulse rifle.

Ok so I can add Bad Juju to the list of exotics as well as another Shotgun, named Invective... that fires full-auto and has an upgrade whereupon ammo regenerates after time.

My exotics go...

PRIMARY

SUROS Regime - Auto Rifle - it's great, but I prefer my Shadow Price Legendary.

Thorn - Hand Cannon - Just got this. Feels amazing to use. Small mag and longer reload time are a problem. I'm waiting for the patch to buff it.

Monta Carlo - Auto Rifle - Looks pretty. Barely used it. Got it randomly at the end of a Strike.

SCONDARY

Ice Breaker (Solar) - Sniper Rifle - What's not to love? Levelled it up fully. It's my weapon of choice.

Invective (Solar) - Shotgun - I use to love it but now I feel, compared to other exotics, it is too much a liability to use as an exotic. Ammo regen is nice, but way too slow if you ask me.

Plan C (Arc) - Fusion Rifle - Currently underwhelming but there is a short recharge perk I'm waiting to level until I pass final judgment.

HEAVY

Gjallarhorn (Solar) - Rocket Launcher - I think using a heavy Exotic is a bit of a waste. They aren't frequently enough used. Plus, I have the Vault of Glass rocket launcher, Hezen Vengence, which is a beast; has a maxed out blast radius stat, holds three rockets in the tube and smaller rockets fire out after the main rocket detonates - it's like the Jericho scene in the first Iron Man.

Had a good afternoon on this yesterday with @kav82.

All vanguard bounties, daily, weekly & nightfall missions done plus we got a bit of farming in as well.

Had a good afternoon on this yesterday with @kav82.

All vanguard bounties, daily, weekly & nightfall missions done plus we got a bit of farming in as well.

Plus I had a full day in the game without any shitty disconnects! It was great!

How many people would we have for a Raid on here that aren't already in a group?

So far it's @Blade and myself...

Edited by Kav

My exotics go...

PRIMARY

SUROS Regime - Auto Rifle - it's great, but I prefer my Shadow Price Legendary.

Thorn - Hand Cannon - Just got this. Feels amazing to use. Small mag and longer reload time are a problem. I'm waiting for the patch to buff it.

Monta Carlo - Auto Rifle - Looks pretty. Barely used it. Got it randomly at the end of a Strike.

SCONDARY

Ice Breaker (Solar) - Sniper Rifle - What's not to love? Levelled it up fully. It's my weapon of choice.

Invective (Solar) - Shotgun - I use to love it but now I feel, compared to other exotics, it is too much a liability to use as an exotic. Ammo regen is nice, but way too slow if you ask me.

Plan C (Arc) - Fusion Rifle - Currently underwhelming but there is a short recharge perk I'm waiting to level until I pass final judgment.

HEAVY

Gjallarhorn (Solar) - Rocket Launcher - I think using a heavy Exotic is a bit of a waste. They aren't frequently enough used. Plus, I have the Vault of Glass rocket launcher, Hezen Vengence, which is a beast; has a maxed out blast radius stat, holds three rockets in the tube and smaller rockets fire out after the main rocket detonates - it's like the Jericho scene in the first Iron Man.

How on earth do you have that many exotics? I'm struggling with legendaries! I only have four at the moment :(

I have an exotic bounty to get the Thorn, but only up to the Crucible stage where you need +500 void kills or whatever it is. Only void weapon I have is a sniper rifle so it's slow progress.

Plus I had a full day in the game without any shitty disconnects! It was great!

How many people would we have for a Raid on here that aren't already in a group?

So far it's @Blade and myself...

I'm not in a group yet, so would love to have a go but haven't any experience of doing a Raid. Would that be a problem?

...I'm not in a group yet, so would love to have a go but haven't any experience of doing a Raid. Would that be a problem?

Not at all, it'll be fun learning (I've only tried it once).

So that's 3 of us, any more fancy giving the Raid a go?

Vision of Confluence is AMAZING. A Solar scout rifle with full-auto fire. That's basically an auto-rifle without the nerf, and then the scout rifle buff.

AND when I shoot people while I'm doing my Sunsinger super, it sets them on fire. *explodes*

How on earth do you have that many exotics? I'm struggling with legendaries! I only have four at the moment :(

I have an exotic bounty to get the Thorn, but only up to the Crucible stage where you need +500 void kills or whatever it is. Only void weapon I have is a sniper rifle so it's slow progress.

I did the Thorn bounty with a Void Shotgun (that was crap in PvE but levelled well in PvP, think it was a lvl 18 gun) and a Void Heavy Machine Gun Zombie Apocalypse. Also, I was a Warlock so I switched to Void Walker, so every melee kill I got counter. Also, I went up about 100 points on Salvage (33 kills) - definitely the best playlist for this bounty.

I got a second Monty Carlo in the Raid last night.

I bought most my Exotics from Xûr, I've done two exotic bounties and I got two from end of strike/raid drops. And that second Monty Carlo from a raid chest.

Oh man @Daft, that Scout Rifle sounds the bees knees, I want me some of that! Is it Raid weaponry?

Oh man @Daft, that Scout Rifle sounds the bees knees, I want me some of that! Is it Raid weaponry?

Yep, I got it after we downed Atheon. I thought someone else got it too, but maybe not. I know @Dan_Dare got a Solar Auto Rifle, @Sheikah, too.

It's definitely going to help when that Hive raid comes around. :D

I got the same scout rifle at the end of the raid as you Daft (Confluence). Not tried it out yet! This along with the void primary auto rifle I have makes for some good haul from the raids so far for me. :p