NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

@kav82's spot if he definitely doesn't want it.

Yeah i'm in, if possible!

Also @Jimbob ive put a request in for the clan.

Finally! after another 8 Legendary engrams today i finally get a Legendary Auto Rifle...as a reward for level 5 cryptograph...every engram i've collected has been either a coin, mote or a bleeding blue....sick to death of blues....

Still I freaking love this game! the team play is awesome, even without voice chat, randomly syncing up with players in a strike or crucible, where they just know how to work as a team, where you'd go, what to do...I've got my money's worth so far

If the DLC is on disk (the original trailer showed Saturn and the Reef areas, and weren't there swamps of Chicago?) its pretty shit, well as a practice its despicable, but its not taking away from my enjoyment, it just makes me really view Bungie in a dimmer light

Some random dudes invited me into their raid because they were stuck on the last boss and needed to do it before the reset. The last boss is pretty hard since it requires like total coordination and 100% understanding of what's going on. One of the guys needed to take a break so I'm in between attempts...still, it's pretty brutal.

Okedoke, we might continue on without you if someone else is online or we can progress at that point with five. But then if (when) we need to start another sesh, there'll still be a spot allocated for ya.

I'm going to be on early since I'm close to levelling up both my exotic Sniper and some armour, if I can score some energy or shards before it starts I think it would be helpful. If I see everyone online we might be able to start early.

@Hero\-of\-Time I saw you mentioned over in fantasy life that you're trading this in - was curious what the reasoning is for you?

Okedoke, we might continue on without you if someone else is online or we can progress at that point with five. But then if (when) we need to start another sesh, there'll still be a spot allocated for ya.

I'm going to be on early since I'm close to levelling up both my exotic Sniper and some armour, if I can score some energy or shards before it starts I think it would be helpful. If I see everyone online we might be able to start early.

If people drop out and you're short I'll join you guys. I just think that I'm best not being in the first team in case I get disconnected.

How often do you disconnect?

You can always just reconnect, can't you?

How often do you disconnect?

You can always just reconnect, can't you?

It can be a mixed bag. Some nights it won't be an issue and then others, like last night, it can happen into double figures.

Its infuriating. Especially seeing how I took all the steps Bungie advise on their site, I've opened all the ports they say to open, my NAT Type is open (type 2) and my download and upload speeds are both good. Yet still it's screwed and Bungie don't seem to be doing anything to sort out the issues many are having.

When I first opened the ports it worked well but after the hotfix it went haywire again. Bungie haven't said anything different in regards to any other ways to resolve it. They've just gone quiet on the issue.

As expected, the DLC is not even finished yet, never mind hiding on the disk.

Hey, Bungie Community.

I hope you had a nice weekend.

We noticed that you noticed that we already have plans for upcoming content packs in Destiny.

We do! They have activity names (which may or may not change) and we have a really good idea what they're going to contain. They even have placeholder nodes in the Director, as you've already discovered.

But neither of the Expansion Packs we've announced are finished.

People at Bungie are hard at work to complete content for our first post launch pack, "The Dark Below," as I type these words. It will be finished soon. It releases in December. Soon, we'll detail it out for you so you can see exactly what we've been working on.

Thanks for playing. Thanks for the passion. We know you want details. We'll talk more soon.

@Hero\-of\-Time I saw you mentioned over in fantasy life that you're trading this in - was curious what the reasoning is for you?

I've just gotten bored of the whole thing. I've put 70-80 hours into it, so i've had my moneys worth. The game has just become too repetitive for me. Raid may have changed that but it takes organization to get a game going. I couldn't just come in from work and crack on with it on my own or with a couple of people.

I'm also not willing to pay another £35 for the DLC/Season pass.

I started questioning why I was even playing the thing the other day. I wasn't finding it that much fun and I think it boiled down to some addictive nature of wanting to get loot. A guy at work said exactly the same thing.

I'm only going to lose a fiver if I get rid of it this week, which is what i'm planning to do.

I think as it slowly evolves the game will become more interesting but as it is now i've had my fill of what's on offer so far.

I've just gotten bored of the whole thing. I've put 70-80 hours into it, so i've had my moneys worth. The game has just become too repetitive for me. Raid may have changed that but it takes organization to get a game going. I couldn't just come in from work and crack on with it on my own or with a couple of people.

I started questioning why I was even playing the thing the other day. I wasn't finding it that much fun and I think it boiled down to some addictive nature of wanting to get loot. A guy at work said exactly the same thing.

I'm only going to lose a fiver if I get rid of it this week, which is what i'm planning to do.

I think as it slowly evolves the game will become more interesting but as it is now i've had my fill of what's on offer so far.

I completely agree. To be fair it is what I have been feeling ever since finishing story mode. I definitely was thinking last weekend and last night "why am I playing this for?"

Fair enough, a fiver for that much isn't a bad price @Hero\-of\-Time!

(besides i'll see you in fantasy life now maybe ;) )

Some random dudes invited me into their raid because they were stuck on the last boss and needed to do it before the reset. The last boss is pretty hard since it requires like total coordination and 100% understanding of what's going on. One of the guys needed to take a break so I'm in between attempts...still, it's pretty brutal.

Sorry I didn't join last night, was about to log off. If you need me to join another time just let me know.

I'm only going to lose a fiver if I get rid of it this week, which is what i'm planning to do..

Gutted. Its going to be weird playing it without you at my side.

We've had some great adventures over the last 3 weeks.

Edit: Going on in 5, will get ammo stock and bring all my main weapons.

Edited by lostmario

Why Thomas the Tank engine though?

I have to say some of what H-O-T said rings true with me, i find my self wondering why i'm playing..to get loot,to hit the level cap..but i'm still having fun, perhaps at some point i'll not be bothered to play it again....i do feel there should have been way more story missions

I took a break over the EGX weekend, didn't even touch it on the booth. To be fair, the whole grinding thing is a little repetitive i will admit that. Bungie need to add new modes to help things out a bit.

To try an alleviate some of that, i've started a new character. Trying a new class out, which will be fun. But yeah i'll probably put this down once Driveclub and NBA arrive next week, but that won't mean i'll stop playing. I'll be on and off and treating this as something to do for an hour or so.

It's like a different game. How are none of these mechanics whatsoever in the rest of the game?!

It's absolutely crazy.

When are we next back on it again?

I believe Thursday was thrown out as a date, I'll be available from 7PM. What with work and everything for many it seems 10:30PM is our kind of cut off, so would be good to get a few hours in. Say 7:30PM start time?

Unfortunately won't be available on Fri or Sat but will on Sunday and every other day.

So has anyone heard that any packages that the postmaster has which are purple will remain purple after the patch if you don't take them from the postmaster..? I think @lostmario's brother mentioned it but I'm not sure whether I should risk it or not as I've got 3 purple packages in the postmaster.

Edited by Kav