NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Need For Speed Most Wanted U

Online and single player, I'd say. I've only found it frustrating once in about 8 hours of play so far.

I read that this game has more rubber banding issues online than Mario Kart, so it could just be them trying to rebalance

Rubber banding doesn't exist in online.

The Hut and probably Zavvi 10% discount code (AA10) making this 34.18 UK pounds free delivery, bargain if you don't own it on another system already.

This got a 90% in ONM. First review of it.

Who's getting it? Hope a few people pick it up, the social aspects sounds awesome so be good to battle online with a few of you. I know @david\.dakota is getting it. Anyone else?

If even you don't race online, it's got a great way of using online leaderboards.

Ruddy bloody tempted by this, if I do means will be buying MH3U on both systems, luigi's mansion...and either this or Lego. Who am I kidding, this and Lego. In the space of a week! If the online is supposed to be quality will be all over it :)

This got a 90% in ONM. First review of it.

Who's getting it? Hope a few people pick it up, the social aspects sounds awesome so be good to battle online with a few of you. I know @david\.dakota is getting it. Anyone else?

Definitely getting this, pre-ordered and raring to go. It's been a long time since I've played a good arcade style racing game, and this looks shit hot.

I'm only getting it because it's open world. Plus, I want to show support to a third party developer who puts effort in to a Wii U game.

That said, I am really looking forward to it

Edited by Serebii

Ruddy bloody tempted by this, if I do means will be buying MH3U on both systems, luigi's mansion...and either this or Lego. Who am I kidding, this and Lego. In the space of a week! If the online is supposed to be quality will be all over it :)

That's more like it :) Well not getting the 3DS Monster Hunter, I'm getting the other 4 games - what a week :)

I'm only getting it because it's open world. Plus, I want to show support to a third party developer who puts effort in to a Wii U game.

That said, I am really looking forward to it

I'm not a big racing fan, however I do want this to show support for Criterion as they appear to have put a big effort in. The only problem is I want MH3U and Lego City more!

Sounds like there's at least going to be a decent group of us getting this - @kav82, @londragon, @Davidakota, @serbii and @Kaepora_Gaebora. I think @tapedeck said he might be delving in to.

Between this and Monster Hunter the 22nd is going to be a great gaming day!

I'm not a big racing fan, however I do want this to show support for Criterion as they appear to have put a big effort in. The only problem is I want MH3U and Lego City more!

You seem to be suggesting it's either or :)

What about Luigi!

Sounds like there's at least going to be a decent group of us getting this - @kav82, @londragon, @Davidakota, @serbii and @Kaepora_Gaebora. I think @tapedeck said he might be delving in to.

Between this and Monster Hunter the 22nd is going to be a great gaming day!

You seem to be suggesting it's either or :)

What about Luigi!

Shockingly, I don't have a 3DS and don't ever own portable systems. I know it's not an either/or, but I prefer focusing on one thing at a time, and all the games mentioned are serious endeavours, especially Monster Hunter!

I'm in the same boat as Zechs. I want to play this as it looks great but, yeah, Monster Hunter.

Someone wants a massive slap for dishing out Luigis Mansion, Monster Hunter, Need for Speed and Lego City all within a couple of weeks of each other.

I'm in the same boat as Zechs. I want to play this as it looks great but, yeah, Monster Hunter.

Someone wants a massive slap for dishing out Luigis Mansion, Monster Hunter, Need for Speed and Lego City all within a couple of weeks of each other.

And (if it doesn't come out this week) HarmoKnight. :nono:

Shockingly, I don't have a 3DS and don't ever own portable systems. I know it's not an either/or, but I prefer focusing on one thing at a time, and all the games mentioned are serious endeavours, especially Monster Hunter!

That is shocking... Do they just not appeal to you? The amount of classic games you must have missed... dread to think :)

Devil Survivor: Overclocked too and who knows, Devil Survivor 2 might slip in (no mention of it yet though).

That is shocking... Do they just not appeal to you? The amount of classic games you must have missed... dread to think :)

Unfortunately with all the obligations that I have in my life there's only so much free time for gaming. Hence I choose to only own home consoles as otherwise I'd have too many games to play. If I was a multi-millionaire who could do what I wanted to all day, I would certainly make time for a 3DS!

yip, i want to support them, so i shall be picking it up and dino riding Lego too.

Unfortunately with all the obligations that I have in my life there's only so much free time for gaming. Hence I choose to only own home consoles as otherwise I'd have too many games to play. If I was a multi-millionaire who could do what I wanted to all day, I would certainly make time for a 3DS!

One day, when you are said millionaire, pick up a GBA, DS and 3DS and explode in handheld ecstasy!

US eshop is getting a demo today. In the last 3 weeks all we've got is the chasing aurora demo.

US eshop is getting a demo today. In the last 3 weeks all we've got is the chasing aurora demo.

Europe getting the demo on release day? Seriously that cant be right? NOE are idiots and as for the Eshop I will be surprised if they ever realise that people want regular content and not drips and drabs whenever nintendo can be bothered.