NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Need For Speed Most Wanted U

He later clarified and said it depends on how well it sells

So it's up to EA and if they feel like it? Guess that means that it's not coming then...

Whoa, they are sending them out well early, mine was dispatched yesterday, too. Bring it on!

This is on my to buy list given criterion's involvement; looking forward to hearing what you guys think!

Anybody know what the online is like with this? I thought I'd seen somewhere that multiplayer was a large aspect in their developing, so I'm well looking forward to that!

Anybody know what the online is like with this?

Involving, mischievous and just ’fun'. :wink:

I seem to have accidentally the whole game from Amazon along with Batman...be warned, drinking on a school night is no good peeps!

On another note, whoop whoop! <hic>

Good good, more the merrier :)

You ready for our rematch on FIFA yet?

Yup, busy this weekend with visitors but might catch you before then. I'm a bit better at it now so fingers crossed it won't be 8-1 again! :)

My copy from ShopTo has shipped. Got the notification today but the picture of the package was dated yesterday at quarter to two. Last time this happened to a friend, he got the game before he got the shipping notification so I have hope I will get it with the post today :p

Anyone know what kind of voice chat is in this? Just in a lobby or can you shout your best "Fast & Furious" quotes while driving?

Anyone know what kind of voice chat is in this? Just in a lobby or can you shout your best "Fast & Furious" quotes while driving?

There are no lobbies. You jump straight into the game.

Is there voice chat in this game? That would be a nice addition.

Yup, confirmed to use the mic too so no headset required - should be standard!

Good good, more the merrier :)

You ready for our rematch on FIFA yet?

Your account invite is there waiting; I'm gonna make me a cuppa ;)

Just arrived. Comes with stars :D

Let us know how it plays. My one isn't due to be delivered 'til next week :(

Edited by edza

Right "someone on MV reckons" the analogue triggers on the 'first version of the classic' controller works with this!! Anyone have one to test this out? He said you just map the accelerator and brake to the triggers...

Edited by madeinbeats

Right "someone on MV reckons" the analogue triggers on the 'first version of the classic' controller works with this!! Anyone have one to test this out? He said you just map the accelerator and brake to the triggers...

Haven't tried that. Mapped it to the right stick of the GamePad though and that works

Let us know how it plays. My one isn't due to be delivered 'til next week :(

It plays very well. It's a gorgeous game, very well made.

It's also infuriating. The rubber-banding is worse than Mario Kart's in my experience (I still win despite the rubber-banding in Mario Kart), and even with a decently off-roadable car, the moment I hit a bit off-road, I suddenly become unable to steer :/

But yeah, it's a great game

Managed to get an hour or so on this tonight, really enjoying it so far! I don't normally go for racers but this is probably the most fun I've had with one since Burnout 2 (my God, if this had crash junctions I'd be in heaven!). Had to stop playing after the game locked on me when I hit the home button to post an iminent dive off a cliff. Shame.