N-Europe

The Red Dwarf Mafia

Jimbob

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was roleblocked last night and have little else to say

This is another thing was confused me. I was able to stop my target entering your room, but I was unable to stop in from blocking you from leaving your room.

I'm not quite sure why.

This game is a bit like those ones you used to get in those puzzle games compendiums - the ones that went:

Jane is married to Steve but does not live in a red house.

Mary's dog is not called Bob. Her house is a pleasant shade of grey.

Arthur hates everyone, but has a cat.

A cat lives in a pink house.

etc.

But far more confusing.

I can't quote PMs, right? So I can't do more than say that I am Lister. I wont give my power, I wont give my targets, not yet, not without some votes on me.

If someone counter claims as Lister, then I might feel compelled to share some more.

I targeted someone, they know who they are, they were not harmed. That's all you get

You're being very evasive. What you're saying doesn't quite correlate. So if you would kindly tell me what you did last night, not who with or anything like that. Just simply what you did, where you went. And I will gladly remove my vote. But at the moment you're acting very suspiciously.

There's no real reason to suspect Yvonne right now, no-one has countered the claim, so it's probably true. Doesn't mean Lister is good in this game, but I don't think we need anything further. I am more suspicious of Magnus Peterson, there's not a lot on him but several people have raised suspicions. MORE INFO ON WHAT YOU'VE DONE PLEASE!!!

Vote: Magnus Peterson.

I've given all that the PM stated, mr-paul.

I went on a date, with whom I won't tell unless I'm forced to, which went so well that I blacked-out until waking up the following morning in my room.

I have been seen by two people at the place of the crime, so unless that's a lie, I was there. I have no information about this myself.

I was given a red liquid/assumed sex-virus by bob, and I apparently gave Rummy a lot of fish, which only he has verified.

I'm suspicious of who I went on a date with, though I don't know if that was my target, or someone targeting me.

My power was successful.

Targets? I find it hard to understand what you've done/what's been done to you/if what you're claiming is down to your powers or other people targeting you. I know you claim on first day Lister made you drunk. But we have no idea how that effected you, what you attempted to achieve, etc. if we at least know your target, we'll know if what you intended to do worked or not.