N-Europe

The Red Dwarf Mafia

Jimbob

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes thank you mr-paul.

Currently I am tallying post counts per page to gauge when people went quiet, and I'm looking for character reveals. I suspect that Jimbob designed the game with all the obvious and good characters as town.

currently my ranking of suspicion goes thus:

towniest

Yvonne

MoogleViper

DuD

Rummy

Sheikah

Cube

mr-paul

EEVILMURRAY

bob

Jon Dedede

Animal

Nintendohnut

Magnus Peterson

Dannyboy-the-Dane

to scummiest

As I am still working, that order may change in the next hour or two

vote Dannyboy-the-dane

It's posts. The feel, the lack of fresh information, the "one the one hand this and on the other this". IMO it's playing for the middle lane, and it doesn't help that Rummy couldn't get info on him

I would back off if we got a character claim. I think with a game as strongly themed as this we win on character claims

Moogle had dirt on me and was trying to catch me in a trap - when I confirmed his information, he backed straight off, and revealed that he knew it. An information role who doesn't press a lynch. That's town to me.

Also Sheikah has been giving out information about his activities and status without being forced to do so, which is a town indicator

If it helps, I'm the freaking toaster.

It's basically impossible to keep this quiet because as part of my role I have to offer someone toast at least once a day at the end of a post. This new 'feature' of my role was added on night 2. I was told that during the next day, I had to offer toast at the end of EVERY post I made, and from then on I had to do it at least once every day. I made a post early that day that literally only offered toast, but after that didn't post again because there was no sly way for me to offer toast without making it obvious. But at this point some people have worked out who I am, so I'm sure the mafia know - in which case I might as well make it clear to everyone.

(I've already offered toast today, by the way. As Moogle quoted earlier.)

Apparently Jimbob thought adding this to my role would be fun. I do not think it is fun :(

That is correct! Dohnut was my target night 2. Although I thought the chef and the toaster were the same thing, hence my behaviour earlier in the day, I thought Dohnut was hiding from my accusations but in reality, there wasn't any reason to go after him!

That's cool. It would be good to find out if there is any correlation between robotic characters and other properties. If anyone doesn't want to come forward with characters, could they at least say if they are human, alien, robot, AI or other?