N-Europe

The Red Dwarf Mafia

Jimbob

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm failing to see what this is all about, why isn't anybody asking questions? Looking for explanations? Just lynch a guy before we can even get any info out of him? Seems out of place to me.

Tell us something about yourself that we don't know Magnus, what were you upto last night? Or what do you do/have done so far?

I have the power to swap targets. Whoever targets A gets B, according to my role write-up; although to be honest the night result PMs I get don't always clearly show this. Everything's a bit cryptic.

N1 targeted Rummy and (can't remember and didn't have my outgoing PMs saved at this point)

N2 targeted Cube and bob

N3 targeted Jon Dedede and mr-paul

Last night, I gave Jon an envelope that told him to meet me by the lifts, whereupon which I told him to keep an eye on mr-paul. *[Why I couldn't have simply written that in the letter, instead of meeting him by the lifts perplexes me]*

Everything else I have done during this game is about 41% of this entire thread, mr Rummy.

I'm failing to see what this is all about, why isn't anybody asking questions? Looking for explanations? Just lynch a guy before we can even get any info out of him? Seems out of place to me.

Because warnings have been recieved by Moogle and mr-paul which don't paint the chef in a good light. Which have been "sent" by me.

Vote: Magnus Peterson

Well, I can confirm you're telling the truth. I got the Peeps on Night 1 and found out he was a protector, and I got to you last night and found out you were a swapper. I didn't make it to someone last night though, and I'll say more once we hear from other folks. As you've been fairly upront about what I already know, I'm more convinced you probably aren't mafia. You were successful on Night 2 in addition to your date, if I recall? Last night you appear succesful too, can this be confirmed by either party? Thirdly, what came of the red liquid/sexy virus?

(when i say i got to magnus last night, I actually meant on night 2, which I've already mentioned in the thread previously)

Yes, I was successful on N2 and N3.

bob gave me the sexy red liquid virus, I went on a date with the quiet navigation officer who is mafia, which, according to my N2 result PM, went so well the next thing I was aware of was being in my bed the following morning.

...Possibly after being used to kill Jonnas in some way that totally excuses me of blame and/or lynching.

I did in a roundabout way. I enquired to who the chef had targeted that night.

And I don't believe Magnus. He isn't the one I saw offering toasted products that night. So either he's an impostor, or who I targeted was the impostor.

I'm confused about your targets. I don't mean to be a bitch, I just can't tell whether you targeted Magnus, and which night you're referring to when you refer to the toasted-products-offerer. Did you target the toasted-products-offerer night 2, and then separately receive a not about the chef on night 3? I just want to be clear about what you're saying.

I'm confused about your targets. I don't mean to be a bitch, I just can't tell whether you targeted Magnus, and which night you're referring to when you refer to the toasted-products-offerer. Did you target the toasted-products-offerer night 2, and then separately receive a not about the chef on night 3? I just want to be clear about what you're saying.

I've never targeted Magnus. I targeted *someone* who is not someone who Magnus claims to have switched on night two. I was told they were offering breaded products to another person, who I asked if anything happened to them, in the thread.

Then night 3, I targeted Animal, as said above. On this night, I received a note about the chef.

@Rummy.. are you denying reaching a target last night?

If you are, I'm saying your lying.

You're correct! I DID get to my target(as it were), my power didn't work though. It was Dannyboy, and he was trapped in a lift unable to do anything, I didn't find out what he normally does. I kind of equated that to not making it, as he would have been in the lift as I went about my usual prowling post that.

You're correct! I DID get to my target(as it were), my power didn't work though. It was Dannyboy, and he was trapped in a lift unable to do anything, I didn't find out what he normally does. I kind of equated that to not making it, as he would have been in the lift as I went about my usual prowling post that.

I can back up that Dannyboy was trapped in a lift.

@Nintendohnut, what is it that you do then?? I am very curious.

I can indeed confirm that I was trapped in a lift and unable to perform my nightly action.

The evidence seems to be stacking up against Magnus, and the way he now says he might've killed Jonnas while under control just gives me massive mafioso vibes ... Magnus, how do you figure the navigation officer you went on a date with is certainly mafia? I don't recall you mentioning this earlier.

Magnus, how do you figure the navigation officer you went on a date with is certainly mafia? I don't recall you mentioning this earlier.

I have been saying it quite explicitly a few times during the thread. Scroll back, son.

and the way he now says he might've killed Jonnas while under control just gives me massive mafioso vibes

I've been saying that a lot too.