NEurope
Jimbob

The Red Dwarf Mafia

Thanks @bob

@Jon Dedede

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@mr\-paul

Day begins, 11 players = Majority is now 6. Game on!!!!!

A troop of prisoners (Dannyboy) tried to roleblock me. Apparently in revenge for the "prison officer". Due to this I managed to trap him in the lift again, but I was unable to reach my intended target.

Vote: Dannyboy

What? From the sounds of things you role blocked each other.

Did anyone target Magnus last night?

I did indeed roleblock you, Cube, because I've felt uneasy about your power for a while now. A power to prevent roleblockers seems like something that would be beneficial to the mafia when carrying out a kill. It's not a strong suspicion, hence why it's been overshadowed by the other discussions until now, but enough for me to act on.

The fact Yvonne is backing the lynch without question is instantly triggering alarm bells.

We can probably safely assume that at least some of the lynch train on Animal were Mafia. The writeup again has a pretty decent link to the to the likely killer; wielding a knife is definitely something I would expect a chef to do. Taken alone you might believe the killer could be anyone else. But not someone who has been implicated in the majority of the deaths in the game.

It can't be that someone was disguising as Magnus. Animal was the polymorph and he was neutral.

Vote: Magnus. Gone on way too long.

The fact Yvonne is backing the lynch without question is instantly triggering alarm bells.

We can probably safely assume that at least some of the lynch train on Animal were Mafia. The writeup again has a pretty decent link to the to the likely killer; wielding a knife is definitely something I would expect a chef to do. Taken alone you might believe the killer could be anyone else. But not someone who has been implicated in the majority of the deaths in the game.

It can't be that someone was disguising as Magnus. Animal was the polymorph and he was neutral.

Vote: Magnus. Gone on way too long.

Yeah yeah. Even though everyone admit's I'm the main character of the show, even though Animal outed me as a PROTECTOR, I'm still mafia. Vote for me then.

ugh, I said admit's. I wish I could edit posts. It's very early! I wrote 1700 words yesterday!

So uh yeah, total FUCK YOU to Yvonne for very obviously pointing out that I was the Cat. You know why he was so insistent on the nighttime roleblock/investigation? COS HE COULD FUCKING TARGET ME IN THE DAY. @Animal, I hate you.

A troop of prisoners (Dannyboy) tried to roleblock me. Apparently in revenge for the "prison officer". Due to this I managed to trap him in the lift again, but I was unable to reach my intended target.

Vote: Dannyboy

This means Danny also roleblocked me the night before last, why Danny? As much as I really want to vote Yvonne just out of fucking vengence, I'll try not to be a total prick for the rest of the game.

lollllll Sorry Duane! Hey I did protect you last night

Hidden information more use to the mafia than the town eh? Here's one exact case where it was fucking fine til you decided to point it out. Also, as far as I'm concerned, you did fuck all last night unless someone else can tell me otherwise.

well that's nice. My PM said you wrote in your diary, we ate curry, then went to the AI suite to play gunmen of the apocalypse. None of this showed up in yours?

Mafia is blatantly going to win this game btw

I got an additional message that essentially warned me the toaster can burn and isn't good for everyone, approach with caution. I say after Danny we go for the toaster, which is Dohnut iirc.

Actually I can't even be bothered to wait for Danny, he clearly roleblocked me the night before and kept it under wraps; Vote:Dannyboy.

Yeah yeah. Even though everyone admit's I'm the main character of the show, even though Animal outed me as a PROTECTOR, I'm still mafia. Vote for me then.

ugh, I said admit's. I wish I could edit posts. It's very early! I wrote 1700 words yesterday!

I must have missed this, when were you outed as a protector?

Danny could be Mafia but the obvious lynch is Magnus. All we know is that Danny is a roleblocker and that, to our horror, he is using his role and roleblocking people. Was the same logic not used on Animal - that he was using his power? And then you all got the lynch wrong and killed the wrong guy.

Several of us have seen Magnus do something scummy. I have seen him screw up what was almost certainly the light bee. Tonight the killer wielded a knife. He walked away from the airlock. Blacked out and admits that he could have been controlled. Considering we probably have one more chance to get it right I am pretty gobsmacked you're choosing Danny over Magnus based on a lot less info.

I got an additional message that essentially warned me the toaster can burn and isn't good for everyone, approach with caution. I say after Danny we go for the toaster, which is Dohnut iirc.

Actually I can't even be bothered to wait for Danny, he clearly roleblocked me the night before and kept it under wraps; Vote:Dannyboy.

Wait, you want to lynch ME? Based on one piece of information saying that I can burn toast...

And yet after two notes (from the same source as the one you apparently received) suggesting that Magnus KILLED SOMEONE, plus several people seeing him walking away from the airlock where the kill took place, you were backing him and saying nobody should vote for him.

I'm gobsmacked. Please explain your logic...?

Wait, you want to lynch ME? Based on one piece of information saying that I can burn toast...

And yet after two notes (from the same source as the one you apparently received) suggesting that Magnus KILLED SOMEONE, plus several people seeing him walking away from the airlock where the kill took place, you were backing him and saying nobody should vote for him.

I'm gobsmacked. Please explain your logic...?

Last night I saw you making toast in celebration. What were you celebrating? A successful kill?

@Sheikah what were you doing last night? I targeted you but couldn't find you.

That's because somebody targeted me last night. I know who this person is but unlike Yvonne, I'm not in the habit of outing people against their will.

Tbh that's pretty much in line with my own thoughts. Whilst I don't like your playing this game Yvonne, I don't think you're mafia. I also think Sheikah is running too hard on this Magnus thing, with only his own incriminating info. Sheikah might be our next best bet after Danny instead of Dohnut - I'm more suspect of Sheikah instead of Magnus, but if it goes that Sheikah isn't mafia I'd then think Magnus possibly is. I think it's highly unlikely, though.

Votes (as they stand)

Dannyboy-the-Dane - Rummy, Magnus Peterson, Cube, Yvonne (4)

Magnus Peterson - Sheikah (1)

Day ends 11pm Thursday (unless the majority of 6 is reached)

I don't know who to vote for. Someone said not to just jump on the bandwagon, but it's so tempting!

Having said that, i don't really see what Dannyboy did that was so suspicuous. He roleblocked a roleblocker? Wut? By that logic, surely the roleblocker he roleblocked is just as bad?

The other option Magnus.....i'm not sure about either. Was he the one who was seen with the crushed light bee? The knife thing sounds a bit far fetched. Anyone could have a knife...

I reckon Rummy and Yvonne might be in cahoots! This feud they've got going could be carefully planned! :p

Seriously though.....i don't know who to vote for.

Has there been a role claim by Magnus? I have some information on him, but can't quite work out who it could be.