NEurope
Jimbob

The Red Dwarf Mafia

@Animal, why do you need to find the Cat? Do you have information on him? I find it harder to follow the thread on mobile version at work, so apologies if I've missed anything. However the Moogle thing does look viable to me, I'll happily Vote:MoogleViper

Oh, well fucking done Yvonne. Why did you have to out me! I'm fairly sure he's after me for ulterior motives.

And, as you can see, someone beat me up last night. Stopped by a gang from the 13th floor apparently, then something about a prison officer being locked in the lift last night(I presume this refers to the previous night and Dannyboy). I was taken for medical treatment.

Also, not to allow Moogle off, but it's IMPERITIVE we hear from @Animal as to why he wants me. Until we do, I'm going for what I think is a solid choice in Changevote:Animal.

(the gang that assualted me didn't like the prison officer being locked in the lift, on second read. Not sure if they were blaming me for it, but I suggest they come forward)

Mate on the first day you kept yelling about fish! I can't out you if you already outed yourself!

I am half Lister, half Kryten, because bloody peeps went and got himself killed.

For those who can't work it out from that, I'm Legion. I survive as long as they do.

EDIT: also the cat, not sure why he wasn't mentioned.

EDIT2: although it said I was at half power due to the assault for this phase. Did the Cat get assaulted or something?

vote Magnus Peterson

Also I strongly suspect Sheikah is mafia after some information I got last night.

changevote Moogleviper

How does this work?

I know, that was a subtle hint! I left it there for people to see and note down, if people are too stupid to read the thread don't spell it out for them when you don't know what the hell they want!

I know, odd. I'm not Rimmer anyway (what Yvonne thinks), Rimmer was clearly killed.

I doubt Legion would be town. At best I'd say you're probably neutral.

Change vote: MoogleViper

I know, that was a subtle hint! I left it there for people to see and note down, if people are too stupid to read the thread don't spell it out for them when you don't know what the hell they want!

Tbh 'subtle' hints probably don't do much good against the Mafia. It only takes one semi-competent Mafioso to work it out and he can tell the rest of the team. While one townie might overlook it.

Second: I think Yvonne has lost all credibility this game. From voting for the person I have evidence on, to voting Moogle, to voting me over 'evidence' about me being Rimmer (definitely not true, and he's dead anyhow).

You seem to have a personal grudge against me now ever since I challenged you about inactivity and have openly admitted that whether I am Mafia or not you're probably going to vote me.

I am half Lister, half Kryten, because bloody peeps went and got himself killed.

For those who can't work it out from that, I'm Legion. I survive as long as they do.

EDIT: also the cat, not sure why he wasn't mentioned.

EDIT2: although it said I was at half power due to the assault for this phase. Did the Cat get assaulted or something?

How does this work?

Can Legion change shape? I thought it was a psychic control ability it had.

Tbh yes they do, because some people work it out and some don't. Often mafia don't see them when I put them, but I know certain people who will. Secondly, who said I was doing it in order to be good against the mafia? Right now, we need to hear from @Animal. I highly urge people to vote for him.

I know, odd. I'm not Rimmer anyway (what Yvonne thinks), Rimmer was clearly killed.

I doubt Legion would be town. At best I'd say you're probably neutral.

Change vote: MoogleViper

I am neutral, I win if I survive (i.e. if one of the main four survive). That's hardly a reason to vote me off, as it will only help the mafia (especially considering that I've already proven myself to be an investigator.

If you need more evidence of the latter. Last night I investigated mr-paul, and he was looking on different monitors for something. But I couldn't work out what and had to go back to my room to rest.

Can Legion change shape? I thought it was a psychic control ability it had.

No I can't change shape. I'm made up of Kryten, Lister, Rimmer and the Cat.

Votes (as they stand)

Sheikah - Yvonne (1)

Moogleviper - Magnus Peterson, Yvonne, Jon Dedede, Sheikah (4)

Animal - Rummy (1)

Majority is 7 (13 players)

Day ends tomorrow

@MoogleViper my PM described you as a half transformed blob. It would appear in fact that you can change shape.

No I can't. The only changing I do is when one of them dies.

What the fuck is going on. This game is a massive clusterfuck and i'm completely lost.

@Mr_Paul

I don't know why you couldn't find me last night. Probably some 'role' or another, although it wasn't mine. I know i tried to find Animal, but he was locked in a box or something. Who knows why?!

My PM implied that i had massive rampant sex with someone, but i can't remember who due to being drunk (in game i mean, i've not just forgotten) and i think the Love virus was involved somewhere.

This game is so damned confusing, i have no idea how the hell you're supposed to guess who's bad and who's good. Is it supposed to be this ridiculous, or am i just not trying hard enough?

Magnus Peterson does seem incredibly suspicious, but perhaps the light bee thing is some sort of red herring?? Do we get those in the game? Yvonne seems pretty darned suspicious also, always being really vague about everything and quick to point the finger at everyone else. Sheikah too in that respect.

I'm going to reserve my vote, and go for whoever seems most popular later on, and let others make my mind up for me. Seems legit.

By the way, i meant to tag @mr\-paul but got the name wrong and i'm not allowed to edit it.

No I can't. The only changing I do is when one of them dies.

Can anyone confirm anything about Moogle? What you're telling based on what I saw is a lie.

Could you have been re-direct at all, Jon Dedede? I still want to hear from Animal before we all go after Moogle.

Could you have been re-direct at all, Jon Dedede? I still want to hear from Animal before we all go after Moogle.

Don't think so, my PM says I found him. As it stands I think Magnus is the only one who has claimed to be able to re-direct. @Magnus was I one of your targets?

Tbh yes they do, because some people work it out and some don't. Often mafia don't see them when I put them, but I know certain people who will. Secondly, who said I was doing it in order to be good against the mafia? Right now, we need to hear from @Animal. I highly urge people to vote for him.

To be fair I think everyone and his wife knew you were the cat. :p

Don't think so, my PM says I found him. As it stands I think Magnus is the only one who has claimed to be able to re-direct. @Magnus was I one of your targets?

I can assure you that you were not. I'm not even playing!

I'll let you get back to it.