N-Europe

Nintendo Direct EU (04/10/12)

Serebii

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really pleased to see all the third party support this Winter, but first party wise, it's still slim pickings. No mention of Brain Training, Animal Crossing and Harmoknight was a big disappointment. As for Fallblox, I'm sure I'll get it one day, but I'm still a bit Mallo-ed out after Pullblox.

At the end of the day, though, I don't have a huge amount of time for gaming at the moment, and I'm sure that Pokémon, Paper Mario, Hydroventure, possibly Denpa Men plus the Wii U will be plenty for me. And at least there's that Animal Crossing Japanese Direct tomorrow. :)

Why did people expect Animal Crossing, we know we're not getting it for a while.

eShop stuff looks great, Fallblox and Denpa Men in particular. Kinda tempted to buy OoT on download but no doubt it'll be £40 :/

Surprised we're getting the Pikachu and White XLs (well not so much for the white one).

Plenty of stuff for me in the coming months.

Very happy about Hana Samurai coming out next week! :grin:

The disappointment with Animal Crossing is that they didn't even acknowledge it as a Q1/2 title. Verrrrrry worrying, probably means it's gonna slip to summer or maybe even winter 2013! :shakehead

It's going to be painful seeing AC info from the Japanese ND tomorrow. :(

Very happy about Hana Samurai coming out next week! :grin:

The disappointment with Animal Crossing is that they didn't even acknowledge it as a Q1/2 title. Verrrrrry worrying, probably means it's gonna slip to summer or maybe even winter 2013! :shakehead

It's going to be painful seeing AC info from the Japanese ND tomorrow. :(

Or they'll surprise us in the January one "And it'll be available on the eShop straight after this, and in stores in February"