N-Europe

The Wire Season 1 Mafia

Yvonne

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was jailed for the night, so didn't get high.. I now have no choice, I have to get high tomorrow due to extreme withdrawal.

@mr\-paul.. don't bother posting you have nothing.

Everybody either does something, or has something done to them every night.

Targets:

N1: Jonnas - Successful - Received an anonymous message that said 'Town'

N2: Rummy - Successful - Rummy was killed that night so no effect

N3: The Peeps - Successful

N4: The Peeps - Successful

I trust Jonnas and Peeps. Jonnas knows my ability and Peeps should now as well. I think Jonnas ability has potential.

I successfully targeted Jonnas last night.

Process of elimination I'm going to Vote: Nintendohnut I'm confident of a certain number of people being town and I'm picking @Nintendohnut out of a list of 3-4 players. I'm not expecting to get him lynched on nothing alone but I hope a couple of people follow suit so we can pressure him into revealing himself a bit more.

ReZ seems to have a neutral kind of role; he has to steal money from people? @ReZourceman it would be great to know more about you.

Trusted

The Peeps

Tales

DuD

Diageo

Jon Dedede

Jonnas

uəʌəsʎɐɾ

Suspected neutral:

ReZourceman

Mafia:

Cube

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

Those are my suspicions.

Totally missed the last day due to work. Cleared up that Jonnas can be trusted. I have several powers, used one on him last night and I believe that was no harm done to him. My targets so far:

N1: No-one

N2: Dohnut

N3: Dohnut

N4: Jimbob

N5: Jonnas

I reckon Jonnas could have been the kill target, a lie detector is the mafia's biggest enemy right now. That or the killer was blocked. If everyone comes out with their target for last night, we can resolve what happened.

Agreed.. that list translated...

no-one

suspected mafia

suspected mafia

mafia

already confirmed they had nothing bad happen to them, so safe to lie about..

that list reeks!!!

jay who have your targets been other nights?

Tales, have you been blocked in the same manner on all occasions?

has anyone else been jailed before?

I was jailblocked on night 4. Night 5 I roleblocked tales - I did not jailkeep him. Also, the jailkeep was busy blocking me on night 4, and considering I'm also a roleblocker it's rather unlikely that a third was blocking tales. Also considering that I can confirm I blocked him last night, whereas I doubt anyone will confirm they blocked him on night 4, there was no kill last night.

Thus I think tales is incredibly fishy.

@Cube..

Jonnas has said what he did and why he has nothing.

I have said what happened to me and why I've got nothing.

You have just stated you have nothing, and have done every day so far.. I'm not buying that you have nothing what so ever 6 days in.

My power worked. I have no information due to not getting information due to my power not being that of information.

Process of elimination I'm going to Vote: Nintendohnut I'm confident of a certain number of people being town and I'm picking @Nintendohnut out of a list of 3-4 players. I'm not expecting to get him lynched on nothing alone but I hope a couple of people follow suit so we can pressure him into revealing himself a bit more.

ReZ seems to have a neutral kind of role; he has to steal money from people? @ReZourceman it would be great to know more about you.

Trusted

The Peeps

Tales

DuD

Diageo

Jon Dedede

Jonnas

uəʌəsʎɐɾ

Suspected neutral:

ReZourceman

Mafia:

Cube

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

Those are my suspicions.

You got me pegged boi.

Damn. Y'all are broke ass players. I be trippin' soon I ain't get my green.

Cube, I think we need your targets, people aren't going to trust you by you just saying "my power worked" etc.

DuD/Diageo, I am not lying about my targets at all, I have no reason to. I can roleblock and protect.

Have we had targets from you yet Diageo? I'm sure Peeps must have reason to trust you to put you in his trusted list, but we haven't heard a lot from you other than votes.

mr-paul who did you roleblock on night 4?

No matter i Scrolled up - I get your sig confused with cube.

So you claim to have "roleblocked/protected" jimbob. So who blocked me? Who blocked tales? If 3 people were roleblocked (me, tales, jimbob) and I'm a blocker, are you saying there are 4 blockers left in the game?

I agree with DuD, that list reeks. Too much doesn't add up. Lots of suspects.

surely it's time for character names @mr\-paul and @Tales ? I am willing to share mine if you guys are!

Jonnas, can you confirm Mr Paul targeted you with positive effect based on what you know about me?

I also aggree with DuD and jayseven, Mr Paul has questionable targets.

If mr-paul targeted me, I certainly didn't feel it. One of the reasons he's suspicious, obviously.

Agreed.. that list translated...

no-one

suspected mafia

suspected mafia

mafia

already confirmed they had nothing bad happen to them, so safe to lie about..

that list reeks!!!

jay who have your targets been other nights?

Tales, have you been blocked in the same manner on all occasions?

has anyone else been jailed before?

Sorry, I was wrong. I just wrote that without checking, I didn't reach my target on night 4 because the target was jailkept. Thinking about it, I think I said that last day phase.

mr-paul who did you roleblock on night 4?

No matter i Scrolled up - I get your sig confused with cube.

So you claim to have "roleblocked/protected" jimbob. So who blocked me? Who blocked tales? If 3 people were roleblocked (me' date=' tales, jimbob) and [i']I'm[/i] a blocker, are you saying there are 4 blockers left in the game?

I agree with DuD, that list reeks. Too much doesn't add up. Lots of suspects.

surely it's time for character names @mr\-paul and @Tales ? I am willing to share mine if you guys are!

You block me and you call me the fishy one. No thank you.