N-Europe

Shopto.net

canand

As much as I feel ShopTo has changed, I was really impressed with them on my 3DS, my bank cancelled the transaction as they though it was suspicious. I contacted ShopTo afterwards and they were really helpful and re-ordered my console for me and I still got it earlier than launch. They seem to be quite responsive via Twitter.

I've never had a problem like that with ShopTo.

Any product I've ordered has arrived the next day, even just after 5PM.

Any pre-order I've had off them has arrived a day early (or two days early).

Even if a game is slightly cheaper elsewhere, I'd rather go with ShopTo.

Any product I've ordered has arrived the next day, even just after 5PM.

Well yeah. That's kinda their entire selling point/branding. ShopToday, play tomorrow.

I have had problems in the past though, having to send orders to the billing address because the card was new, losing all my saved up points, getting locked out of my account and not being able to contact anybody because support was non-existent. Also the site sucked for a long time, and is still sorely lacking in some areas from a usability perspective.

Thing is, for super fast delivery there's not much alternative now. Sainsbury's and Tesco entertainment have gotten me games on release date, but have no guarantee. GAME.co.uk used to be another that got it 1-2 days early, but not since their site relaunched (and presumably changed hands). Amazon, you can forget it.

They're great, although I'd hold off buying instant point cards from them for the moment. I tried to buy a PSN card the other day and it went through it didn't reveal a code. ShopTo took a couple of days to respond to my e-mail about this and said that they're trying to fix the issue and are doing refunds.

Otherwise they're great, quickly delivery and usually pretty cheap.

Play.com have also gone downhill, and their delivery times for non-pre-order stuff is shocking.

Play.com basically revolutionised online shopping with free delivery. You wouldn't go anywhere else, because anywhere else added £3 on for postage.

Then they started shipping second class from Jersey and that was pretty much the end of that.

They've been my primary source of games for the past 5 years now. I've only gone else where when it's been much cheaper or they just didn't have the game at all.

The only time I had an issue is when a game didn't arrive and I had to fill in a missing item form but they were good with that and asked what I wanted and got me a replacement to my door pronto - along with the email showing a picture of it being sent. I don't believe for a second that was there fault, I blame the royal mail for that one, but they rectified it as fast as they could and you can't ask for more.

:angry:

Play.com basically revolutionised online shopping with free delivery. You wouldn't go anywhere else, because anywhere else added £3 on for postage.

Then they started shipping second class from Jersey and that was pretty much the end of that.

I think they got sold to a different company a while ago, but the Jersey bit wasn't too bad. Since about a year ago I started having countless issues with them and have given up on using them for anything but PlayTrade. Even if I pay more to go elsewhere(not often now either) I would in a heartbeat.

+ Discount

+ Photo dispatch

+ Awesome

+ Cool

+ Sexy.

This is the first time in a while, where i agree with Rez on this one.

I've had no problems with Shopto at all, in fact they've been very helpful. I used Paypal, and it changed my address to my old one. One quick message* to Shopto and viola, it was changed back

*Had to have 2 orders sent to the address before a change could be made.

ShopTo have been amazing to me. I switched to them when GAME started being rubbish (they didn't send me Starfox until after release, but had it processing so I couldn't cancel) and they always have shipped me stuff for launch, typically one day before launch, but recently 2

ShopTo have been amazing to me. I switched to them when GAME started being rubbish (they didn't send me Starfox until after release, but had it processing so I couldn't cancel) and they always have shipped me stuff for launch, typically one day before launch, but recently 2

Would I get it tomorrow becuse I relley want it and I was geting it from Game but they said its only out online why is it not in shops?