NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Wii U Price Check

Shopto are also increasing their price. It's £309 at GameStation.

Now £290 on Amazon.

ShopTo are apparently getting all those who pre-ordered Black one previously to re-order -_-

Nintendo obviously haven't learnt from the 3DS launch, I won't be buying one on release.

It isn't Nintendo's fault. The EC forced them to be like this

Doing the same as the 3DS, i'll look for different prices and see what the best one is. Probably get the Premium one most likely. Anyone got a stream, i'll have a ganders later.

So far (expect Simply Games to change soon):

Basic:

Simply Games: £209.99

ShopTo: £247.85

Tesco: £249.00

Amazon: £249.99

Sainsbury's: £249.99

GAME: £259.99

GameStation: £259.99

Zavvi: £299.99

Premium:

Simply Games: £249.99

Amazon: £289.99

ShopTo: £296.86

Tesco: £299.00

GAME: £309.99

GameStatioin: £309.99

ZombiU:

ShopTo: £324.85

Tesco: £329.00

Zavvi: £329.99

GAME: £349.99

I got in a pre-order of the premium for £199.99 on Amazon. No doubt they'll notice and cancel it.

Was quite funny watching these prices go up, and some listings get taken down. I still think that when November hits, most of these prices would have come down.

ShopTo told me that they won't know if they can fit pre-order amounts until early November

I managed to get an order in for £264 + £5.99 day one shipping before the price rose at Amazon, now it doesn't have a price at all! I fear that my order will be cancelled.

In addition to the Wii U Premium Pack and the Wii U Basic Pack, you can buy a special ZombiU Wii U bundle in the UK.

The ZombiU bundle will include everything that's in the Wii U Premium Pack plus a copy of ZombiU. It will come at a price, though with GAME charging £349.99 for the bundle.

However it may be cheaper in other places as GAME have set high prices for both the Wii U Premium and Basic Packs.

screenshot_48074_thumb_wide610.jpg

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/41939/zombiu-wii-u-premium-pack-uk-price-pound34999/

Come on Tesco, show them how it's done!

With 11 weeks left, Tesco and ASDA will start dragging the price way down. Its not worth a pre-order yet. I've made a bet with @dazzybee that you'll be able to buy a WiiU for between £169.99 - £189.99 on day of release. With store bundling on top of SKUs, i'm sticking to it.

Well I'm gonna go the old fashioned way and pre-order at my local GameStop here in Ireland

Didn't have a chance to call them today to see if they would have prices now but will be going in tomorrow to see whats up.

Just wanna confirm, the ZombiU pack... is it confirmed that will include EVERYTHING in the Premium Pack with the addition of ZombiU and a GamePad Pro?

If so I assume it works out cheaper than getting the Premium Pack and then ZombiU & GP Pro on their own....what if I'm not too fussed with the GamePad Pro at the moment... would prolly be cheaper just get the Prem Pack and then ZombiU I guess without getting the GP Pro?

Well I'm gonna go the old fashioned way and pre-order at my local GameStop here in Ireland

Didn't have a chance to call them today to see if they would have prices now but will be going in tomorrow to see whats up.

Just wanna confirm, the ZombiU pack... is it confirmed that will include EVERYTHING in the Premium Pack with the addition of ZombiU and a GamePad Pro?

If so I assume it works out cheaper than getting the Premium Pack and then ZombiU & GP Pro on their own....what if I'm not too fussed with the GamePad Pro at the moment... would prolly be cheaper just get the Prem Pack and then ZombiU I guess without getting the GP Pro?

At this point, I believe nothing has been confirmed. I have seen no mention of ZombiU bundle contents.

Considering how much ZombiU uses the Wii U's screen/pointer, does the game even support the Pro controller?

It kind of reduces the uniqueness of the Wii U if it does allow it.

Considering how much ZombiU uses the Wii U's screen/pointer, does the game even support the Pro controller?

It kind of reduces the uniqueness of the Wii U if it does allow it.

In multiplayer it does apparently

In multiplayer it does apparently

Ah, I wasn't aware it had a multiplayer (apart from finding you friends' messages and bodies). The Pro controller is probably only usable in multiplayer, then.

With 11 weeks left, Tesco and ASDA will start dragging the price way down. Its not worth a pre-order yet. I've made a bet with @dazzybee that you'll be able to buy a WiiU for between £169.99 - £189.99 on day of release. With store bundling on top of SKUs, i'm sticking to it.

No way man, that's not going to happen. I'd say £250 premium from Tesco but that's the best you'll get. The trade price is about £225 from what I hear (could be wrong) so they'd have to eat profit from elsewhere to put it out at that price.