Tesco: £299.00

GAME: £309.99

GameStatioin: £309.99

ZombiU:

ShopTo: £324.85

Tesco: £329.00

Zavvi: £329.99

GAME: £349.99

In addition to the Wii U Premium Pack and the Wii U Basic Pack, you can buy a special ZombiU Wii U bundle in the UK.

The ZombiU bundle will include everything that's in the Wii U Premium Pack plus a copy of ZombiU. It will come at a price, though with GAME charging £349.99 for the bundle.

However it may be cheaper in other places as GAME have set high prices for both the Wii U Premium and Basic Packs.

screenshot_48074_thumb_wide610.jpg

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/41939/zombiu-wii-u-premium-pack-uk-price-pound34999/

Well I'm gonna go the old fashioned way and pre-order at my local GameStop here in Ireland

Didn't have a chance to call them today to see if they would have prices now but will be going in tomorrow to see whats up.

Just wanna confirm, the ZombiU pack... is it confirmed that will include EVERYTHING in the Premium Pack with the addition of ZombiU and a GamePad Pro?

If so I assume it works out cheaper than getting the Premium Pack and then ZombiU & GP Pro on their own....what if I'm not too fussed with the GamePad Pro at the moment... would prolly be cheaper just get the Prem Pack and then ZombiU I guess without getting the GP Pro?

Well I'm gonna go the old fashioned way and pre-order at my local GameStop here in Ireland

Didn't have a chance to call them today to see if they would have prices now but will be going in tomorrow to see whats up.

Just wanna confirm, the ZombiU pack... is it confirmed that will include EVERYTHING in the Premium Pack with the addition of ZombiU and a GamePad Pro?

If so I assume it works out cheaper than getting the Premium Pack and then ZombiU & GP Pro on their own....what if I'm not too fussed with the GamePad Pro at the moment... would prolly be cheaper just get the Prem Pack and then ZombiU I guess without getting the GP Pro?

At this point, I believe nothing has been confirmed. I have seen no mention of ZombiU bundle contents.

With 11 weeks left, Tesco and ASDA will start dragging the price way down. Its not worth a pre-order yet. I've made a bet with @dazzybee that you'll be able to buy a WiiU for between £169.99 - £189.99 on day of release. With store bundling on top of SKUs, i'm sticking to it.

No way man, that's not going to happen. I'd say £250 premium from Tesco but that's the best you'll get. The trade price is about £225 from what I hear (could be wrong) so they'd have to eat profit from elsewhere to put it out at that price.