N-Europe

The Best Mafia In The World (Tribute)

The Peeps

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're saying you tracked me last night? Because when you answered my question here:

Pit I think (on phone). He's from brawl 2. I know the name of someone who targeted you but if it did nothing bad I won't say who it was.

tch, how stupid of me. The person who targeted EEVILMURRAY (I know who they are) is obviously the one posting their role info into the thread. They are 100% town and there is not a single reason at this stage for me to out them.

It's almost as if you're saying you reverse tracked me last night as you know who targeted me, and by your previous actions (when you got caught lying) you can only do one or the other on one night. Additionally you are 100% sure they are town based on two nights? The only way you could claim to be so sure after such a short time if you were mafia. No wonder you don't want to reveal this person as by revealing powers you know who to pick off.

I'll get lé ball rolling.

Vote Yvonne

If you looked up Pit you'd know he both tracked and reverse tracked at the same time...like I did to Rummy, and like I did to you.

I'm not going to identify an information gatherer for no reason, and you're not going to be able to get me lynched. Still, if other people join in you may as well find out some information about them with your pendant.

Why would a invisible investigator (someone who doesn't have to post to reveal their information) be anything other than town?

I suspect Cube is more reserved about his zombieness now that he is closer to victory, because he hadn't turned yet when he didn't like it. Now he is probably a proper zombie neutral.

- I initially went for a "possibly poisoned" route in case there was someone who could cure the problem - they would understand the message and could act on that. This was because I suspected that I would become a neutral once I fully tuned.

- However, this isn't the case as last night's write up states that turning into a zombie is instant.

- If you believe that this is the "End of the World" zombies, then the zombies would share the win with whoever wins - so the only threat to the town/mafia is the "death" of four players (so lynching zombies would just add to the death count). I hope this isn't the case as I would hate to win in this way.

- From your comment, it sounds like you were told that you were neutral. Which confirms that these zombies are different.

Why would a invisible investigator (someone who doesn't have to post to reveal their information) be anything other than town?

It seems a highly disruptive power, posting a character's entire roleclaim? It might as well be painting a giant target on certain people if their power is deemed to be a threat.

The coin has two sides - if a clear mafia power comes out, it's as good as a cop. If a cop confirms a player as good, are they not in as much danger?

Through the actions of this player I am sure of the alignments of at least three other players. They should keep "disrupting" the game.

I might as well say it: I don't actually know anything about anything that happened with Animal last night, I just wanted him to say something, but now I see that Dyson will replace any inactives, so disregard that.

Also, I'm not ignoring the "Zombie Steve" problem, just wanted to question Animal without implying anything. I do think that this Zombie Steve surely sounds very different than before, as I was actually mafioso back then, and needed to recruit as part the mafia kill (with a couple of exceptions)

Sorry, I've been really busy for the last few days. I know I reached my target last night, and I am pretty sure they are good. However, I'm not sure why EEVIL is bent on lynching Yvonne. There just doesn't seem to be any evidence there to me. In fact, his evidence is 'Yvonne used his power and I don't believe it's his power'.

Aside from that I'd like to hear from the inactive players. And I'll happily answer questions (well, within reason) - I just don't want to give up all my information in one post, just to make it look like I'm contributing.

These have yet to say a word today:

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@uəʌəsʎɐɾ

@mr\-paul

@Animal

I've got family over from the states this week, and have so far had a rather busy weekend.

However, to last night's events; I fell asleep on my own doorstep, recalling a faint smell of lilacs. Who was the Gardener from one of the Gent's mafias? I remember Dohnut was the character, but I don't remember much else about him; it's my first thought of who might have targetted me though.

That sounds more like the evil florist from the mafia where we had mayoral elections, what was it called again?

2nd post: It was Peepsville, of course.

Henry Dunelm - Florist – You are part of Dominic Gentry’s campaign for Mayor of Peepsville. Your extensive studies of plant life have given you vast knowledge of various scents and as such you can prepare certain bouquets that will force your targets into a deep sleep. They will be roleblocked for the night along with anyone who targets them. On odd numbered nights you can poison a player who will be unable to complete their action the following night followed by death the night after.

That sounds more like the evil florist from the mafia where we had mayoral elections, what was it called again?

2nd post: It was Peepsville, of course.

Damn, yeah that definitely looks a bit more like it. The question is though...why wouldn't they have poisoned anyone on night 1?

No one arsed lynching jimbob eh. Someone roleblock him at least then... Why not lynch neutrals when nothing else is going on!

Do we know for sure that he is?

Damn, yeah that definitely looks a bit more like it. The question is though...why wouldn't they have poisoned anyone on night 1?

Do we know for sure that he is?

Not sure but I think it is pretty likely. As Cube said we need to hear from Danny to be sure since Jimbob said he targeted him last night.

@Jimbob and Danny was already mentioned so I won't spam...

DANNYBOY IS MAFIA!

Sorry about not posting but work took the piss. This is my day off today and I caught up with everything. I think I was messaged in something like two days ago because my inbox was full and never realised. Anyway, Dannyboy is Mafia, I got a message from somebody saying that he looked shifty and that he is definitely mafia. (Not sure if I can quote so I'm not going to).

Vote: Dannyboy-the-Dane. If you want a Mafia, I suggest all of the town do the same.

That's just a confirmed Mafia. The one that is on the top of my suspicion list is Yvonne, the reason being that she is playing out of the ordinary by giving out short posts. I also think that Tales is Neutral but is not allowed to say (which is probably obvious to everybody) and if he does have that power-swapping power, it can be used to our advantage so long as he keeps note of who has what power and gives the mafia powers to us. To those who don't have good powers, if Tales really is who he says he is, he could help you with that but if you feel it might be a threat to Mafia, I wouldn't come out with them.

But yeah, as I said before, vote for Dannyboy because...

DANNYBOY IS DEFINITELY 110% MAFIA, BITCHES!