N-Europe

The Best Mafia In The World (Tribute)

The Peeps

@heroicjanitor oh does it? Where? I seem to have missed that.

Beaten to it by Yvonne' date=' but it was in the sign-ups thread so it's easily missed. Linking is cooler!

Expect a game full of vivacity and flavour as you compete with a diverse range of characters and roles.

As a side game, anyone who can name every mafia I have taken characters from will win the game whether they are alive or dead, town or mafia! - only counts if guessed before the game ends :p

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At first I thought only one person attacked me, but reading my pm again after what Diageo said, it makes more sense that I was attacked then 'poisoned'.

And Jay is more likely to be the role blocker as I don't think the latter was in the pirate mafia.

Why not? You seem to be asking lots of people, and saying lots of stuff without really saying anything at all; something I notice you tend to do now as mafia. It'd be nice if you could tell me what it was.

Ah wait, I think I figured out what it was now. I'll find out for sure later, of course. Just hard from this.bloody phone and I'm 504ing at work.

The one good thing about this is it's pretty certain what happened between you three. Even Rummy using the new power on me is helpful because it confirms the truth of it.

The best thing Tales can do tonight to prove his townness is to give the protect power to an unknown player.

Tales' power could be looked at in two different ways, in my opinion:

1) Scummy - to cause mischief and annoyance.

2) Useful - by switching people's powers, people can't lie about their roles, as someone else may end up with it.

Tales, which game were you originally from?