N-Europe

The Best Mafia In The World (Tribute)

The Peeps

Well, I was roleblocked last night, as you can clearly see from the lack of role information that has appeared after the write-up. I post role PMs after the write-ups, in case that wasn't obvious. And I was choked by someone, which stopped me carrying out my night action.

I'm happy to come out at this point because we've narrowed down the targets to only a small number and while my roleblocking last night stopped me revealing my target, I should be able to narrow it down again tomorrow.

I was also bitten by a zombie. One thing I can say is that I haven't received any PM like I assumed I would in this situation. There doesn't seem to be a 'zombie team' or anything like that, which means Jimbob definitely has his own win condition. My biggest concern right now is that lynching him will kill all the zombies he has created so far, and I don't really want to die! It would also play perfectly into the mafia's hands, assuming they haven't had any players bitten, as it will reduce majority massively.

For that reason I am hesitant to vote for Jimbob... I will place a vote on later if the rest of the town are going for it and need my help, but otherwise I'd rather wait and see what happens.

Explain your votes against me, i'm not mafia in the case you are wondering.

Well basically you're going around biting people and turning them into zombies. You are neutral, and you have your own win condition, correct? Lie and I will vote for you. And I'll know if you're lying.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Two mafia members voted in the last lynch.

mr-paul (6): uəʌəsʎɐɾ, Yvonne, heroicjanitor, Jonnas, Tales, Diageo

phoenix-thinkingb.gif

So, that's the 4 of us who were already under suspicion, that's the first mafioso...

And then there's...

phoenix-ohshit_zps6b0ae95b.gif

Tales?!

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Change Vote: Tales

I love how it looks like he is actually saying Tales in that second gif :p But yeah I thought he was neutral, a very clever ruse actually. He can't say who he targeted either.

Not as awesome as Jonnas but here's an explanation.

Dannyboy-the-Dane (8): Animal , Yvonne, heroicjanitor, uəʌəsʎɐɾ, Diageo, Jonnas, Cube , mr-paul

If two of these are mafia, then there is one mafia amongst me, jay, Diageo and Jonnas.

mr-paul (6): uəʌəsʎɐɾ, Yvonne , heroicjanitor, Jonnas, Tales, Diageo

Since there is one mafia amongst me, jay, Diageo and Jonnas, the 2nd mafia in this list must be Tales.

Vote: Tales.

The problem I'm now having is deciding who the second mafia is - considering all four of us 'suspects' are voting for tales. I think that myself and jonnas are clearly town (see the mr-paul lynch that started with me that was so emphatically wrapped up thanks to Jonnas), and I suspect that either heroijan or diageo are trying to appear innocent...

I also do not like just leaving jimbob to collect zombies (inc. myself) - he must be approaching a majority.

P.S. got my PM (:p) and found that Jimbob had a 'one-track mind' and I could not steer him away from his target.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

phoenix-thinkingb.gif

So, that's the 4 of us who were already under suspicion, that's the first mafioso...

And then there's...

phoenix-ohshit_zps6b0ae95b.gif

Tales?!

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Where did Diageo get cleared? Or jay? I'm sticking with Jimbob for now.

Where did Diageo get cleared? Or jay? I'm sticking with Jimbob for now.

The post you quoted didn't clear either of those men. It only accused Tales (Herojan explained it better than me)

That said, I do think both of these guys are innocent, for different reasons. But I'm not fully convinced, at any rate.

Majority has been reached!

Tales (5): Jonnas, heroicjanitor, Diageo, uəʌəsʎɐɾ, Jimbob

Majority is 5

The town turned quickly on Agent 07 before he had a chance to think. He was not allied with either side and couldn't care less about the game, all he wanted to do was create mayhem.

As the mob closed in around him, Agent 07 dropped a cannister and attempted to make his getaway. Unfortunately, one member of the mob did not breathe in the stun gas. Agent 07 was bitten on the leg just before escaping in his fold-out helicopter.

Agent 07, Arnold Townsend has been lynched. He was neutral and could switch player's abilities. Tales is no longer in the game!

NIGHT FIVE

Please send in your PMs

8 Living Players:

@u&\#601;&\#652;&\#601;s&\#654;&\#592;&\#638;

@EEVILMURRAY

@Jimbob

Data lost:

Sheikah

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Animal

mr-paul

Yvonne

@Tales

Night 5

Princess Peach started out with the best of intentions, protecting her targets in the night, but somewhere down the line things had got all confused. She spent a few nights sneaking around, trying to read people’s mail and she hoped that would be the worst of it. Now she was expected to choke her targets into submission to roleblock them for a whole night? This does not befit a princess!

Her dilemma did not last too long though as she was put out of her misery soon after roleblocking her first victim. A cake was baked in her honour.

Princess Peach has been killed. She was originally a protector. She was good. Rummy is no longer in the game!

7 Living Players:

@u&\#601;&\#652;&\#601;s&\#654;&\#592;&\#638;

@EEVILMURRAY

@Jimbob

Data lost:

Sheikah

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Animal

mr-paul

Yvonne

Tales

@Rummy

Day Six

Majority is 4

Edited by The Peeps

Vote: Jimbob

I didn't get online to question the post yesterday but it was basically the worst post ever.

@Jimbob, answer all of these questions and I will consider removing my vote:

- Are you neutral?

- What is your win condition?

- How many people have you currently infected?

Don't skirt around the answers, either. I want to know exactly what you do, and what alignment you are. And I want to know why I couldn't get anywhere near you last night, too.

I can confirm I redirected Heroijan but I do not know who to.

Considering jonnas/diageo/me/heroijan must contain exactly one mafioso, and considering the trustworthiness of Jonnas...

Vote: Heroicjanitor

I do agree though - we can't let Jimbob get away with a steal but evil is inherently worse than neutral.

I'm not evil. It's probably the same reason Tales turned up evil from Eevil's vote analysis. So many evils. Like Ed, Edd n Eddy. I have no proof that this is the case you just have my role reveal from yesterday.

Sorry to do this but I'm not going to let an inevitable lynch on me happen while Steve is around and our last roleblocker is dead.

takethat.gif - Jimbob

Vote: Jimbob