Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 24: Hours a day

Haden

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a decent result away from home. I rested my most experienced defender and two of my most experienced midfielders, as well as my best striker being injured. That defence is Dragooooo's future back four and should be together for some time and that strikeforce will be the main partnership for years to come, once Thijs calls it a day.

A bit disappointed not to win, especially after seeing so much of the ball and creating more chances. But, drawing away from home against Aqui1a is a good result.

That was quite possibly my best ever win with my new team!

Away from home against one of the better sides in the league! Tactically perfect.

Well done! Tbh I am going to play youth from now on but would rather not get relegated but deffo don't want to go up.

A fine line!

Up 3-0 but he gets a draw on overtime. Yay.

I hate how every second post is about not getting promoted/winning a league, most of them probably from people who have won a league or two already. After 13 seasons of winning absolutely nothing I'm pretty much at

>_>

Even I was surprised by the scoreline - home advantage this season is pretty big (for me). as already mentioned, the top 3 teams are all offing each other for a while which gives me (and bob :P) a chance to catch up but realistically it's theirs to lose. Another season in the bottom!

I won with 1 below 7, btw :P

I wish my players would stop getting injured, it ruins any dv gain they may have had from that match.

I am playing careful for the rest of the season as I have no ambitions at all to be promoted (sorry Eights :p )

An exciting draw today was almost gaurenteed considering who I was playing against.

Will do an update this weekend :)

Game sucks. 13 chances to 5. 54% possession. At home. 3-3 draw. Even better, all three of Gaggle's goals came from free-fucking-kicks.

Bit annoyed with that. Saying that, I didn't play my strongest team and even left 2 8-skilled midfielders on the bench, who normally are starters, trying to give some experience to others.

I'm expecting a loss in my next game. I'm playing the Comerade, both home and then away. I don't think I've ever beat him. He killed me 6-0 once.

If I can get one victory from him, I would love eeeet.

Well you certainly got revenge for that 6-0 loss today!

Great result by Neverlusen today to beat Seahawks and move up to 3rd position. I've now scored the fewest and conceded the fewest goals in the league. 6 and 6, yet still in 3rd. My defence is awesome.

Well you certainly got revenge for that 6-0 loss today!

Great result by Neverlusen today to beat Seahawks and move up to 3rd position. I've now scored the fewest and conceded the fewest goals in the league. 6 and 6, yet still in 3rd. My defence is awesome.

Haha, yes! How poignant with the scoreline.

A bit disappointed that my team didn't carry on in the second half like they did in the first. 6-0 at half-time. Madness.

Would love it if I got a good result in the away game.

Hey guys sorry for complete lack of coverage work has been all consuming recently will get on with an update tommorow :D

Nikos is Co-op dead? See if he can come back to life maybe in time for our rematch :P

Nope he's still alive, I met up with the Russian on Wednesday as it happens for his birthday. He may be suffering the after effects of one too many vodkas still but I'll see if I can get him back on the case!