Guardians of the Galaxy

bryanee

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cast is building!

Benicio Del Toro Cast in Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy

Could the Oscar winner be playing Thanos?

Oscar winner Benicio del Toro has reportedly joined the cast of Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy.

Deadline says the Usual Suspects and Sin City actor's role is being kept a secret, "but he’s playing a character that is built to be part of future Marvel films, which means he has signed a deal with options that put him into multiple movies."

This obviously has fanboys already speculating that del Toro may be playing Thanos, the cosmic villain glimpsed at the end of Marvel's The Avengers.

Doctor Who's Karen Gillan plays the other unspecified villain role cast in the James Gunn-directed Guardians. Lee Pace may also play a heavy.

Del Toro was once a Bond henchman (in License to Kill) and turned down the "John Harrison" role in Star Trek Into Darkness.

Guardians of the Galaxy opens August 1, 2014.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Apparently this is shooting in the UK right now. Probably all in a studio, but ReZ go hunt!

My comic book store guy is in contact with the director (as we don't live too far from wherever its filming....Pinewood I think?)

He is supplying him all GOTG special covers and stuff.

And is getting a set visit.

And gave him info about how it links to IM3.

I R JEALOUS.

My comic book store guy is in contact with the director (as we don't live too far from wherever its filming....Pinewood I think?)

He is supplying him all GOTG special covers and stuff.

And is getting a set visit.

And gave him info about how it links to IM3.

I R JEALOUS.

I don't think its Pinewood as my director friend who was telling me usually mentions Pinewood by name.

Apparently a lot of people he knows are working on it.

I R JEALOUS.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Managed to see a 28 second version of the leaked footage. Mother of god. I need an official trailer, it looked fucking brilliant.

"They call themselves the Guardians of the Galaxy!", *Voice in the background* "What a bunch of A-Holes!"

Aww Yeah them Gifs above

DaffyDuck-Fap.gif

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!