N-Europe

Houses of Parliament Mafia - Death of the Prime Minister

Mr-Paul

Some proof that I am telling the truth:

Damn! It's The N-EUROPE London Meet!

I almost forgot! So excited :D

Damn It's The = DuD Is Town

DuD is clearly town, I don't think there's anything more to be gained pursuing this line of inquiry. In fact

elect DuD

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yvonne you are the scummiest liar and it annoys me that the huge number of inactives means you won't get the expulsion you deserve.

Rummy is the most town player here, you are all ELECTING him for fuck's sake. Oh yeah, now he reveals his role and that will get a liar lynched - he must be mafia now amirite? Cop is the most easy role for a Mafioso to masquerade as because they ALREADY know everyone's alignment so can convince 3 people they have investigated them correctly correctly to gain integrity the stitch up one other person like a kipper.

Rummy does not act aft Mafia in the slightest and put forward a Mafioso to lynch AND steered people back onto voting for him when people started voting aqui1a. And when I pointed this out, Yvonne tried to turn my like of Rummy into something sinister, without doubt scummy. There's really no reason why people should be siding with Yvonne over Rummy unless they are Mafia or really bad judges of character. @Animal where are you?

I tagged Dohnut cos I copied the player list and tagged it all. I voted Yvonne because I think it's more unlikely there's two investigators, whereas there's room for doubt in my result. However both your responses reek mafia to me, so I think I'm fairly certain on this. I know my power works, because I found out Fish wasn't affiliated to any party on day 1, and that he was town, hence I tried to elect him. I couldn't do so, and when Sheikah pointed it out, realised it was because some people can't be elected.

As for how I'll do the town good, I'm just saying, I'll do the town good. But as I said earlier, I don't expect major elections, I'm just asking people who DO trust me to vote, if you don't then don't. I'll do the town good because I'm not evil.

I thought I'd thrown a hint into this post, though looking back, it seems I neglected to put the italics on the 'evil'.

Why dont we vote sheikah and then dohnut the next day then we'll see who's lying.

Why lynch Sheikah on a complete bullshit claim that's unverifiable(everyone's gonna claim town)? Unless you think I'm mafia. Despite being very open with the re-directions and roleblockings I've had right at the start of day, and pushing the lynch for Marcamillian yesterday when there was easily an alternative to pin?

Here's my mafia suspicions now;

Yvonne

Dohnut

DuD

Whatever happens with the day, we'll get alignments, and know who to go for tomorrow. However I'm not going to push on with a lynch on Sheikah knowing I got told Dohnut is evil, and Yvonne doing a bullshit claim.

Some proof that I am telling the truth:

Not really proof, if you're mafia, you could just be seeding DuD as town from early on.

Basically, I'm calling bullshit. And seeing as there is someone in this game that knows I'm a townie, there's going to be someone to back me up.

Though this could just be a mafia buddy? Either way, your post looks like it's trying to split the vote between the two of you, which I'm actually absolutely fine with, cos it's most votes. So I say we vote Yvonne or we vote Dohnut.

No lynch (4): Yvonne, Nintendohnut, Cube, Tales

Marcamillian (7): Rummy, The Peeps, Sheikah, Dannyboy-the-Dane, gmac

Aqui1a (1): Jimbob

Jus' saying. I can see a clear absence of some names on that lynch there.

Remove Elect

The thing is Sheikah, you don't actually know that Rummy is an investigator. In fact, in your post, you've just admitted that it's the easiest role to lie about! From my point of view I don't know if either of them are telling the truth FOR SURE but I have strong reason to believe that Rummy is lying. The only way to check the results is to lynch the people involved in them. Now if that means I am lynched tomorrow to prove a result so be it. However, let me make one thing clear: Lynching Yvonne is NOT THE WAY to prove who is right. If Yvonne is mafia that's great, but if Yvonne is town, we've just lynched an investigator to prove whether or not to trust the person we've just lynched!

The best way to prove who is telling the truth is to test their results. You're a mafioso? Then we know that Yvonne is our investigator and Rummy is lying. You're a townie? Then Yvonne is either lying, or was misled. Either way, we can then test Rummy's results. However, in your plan we lynch Yvonne, then we potentially lynch Rummy (if Yvonne is townie) - but at that point we've already lost our investigator.

My biggest issue with Rummy's information is that he waited until Sheikah was about to be lynched to reveal it. To me, that just reeks of 'oh shit guys one of us mafiosos is going to be lynched, we need to come up with a diversion!' I'm just giving my opinion, of course, but Yvonne hinted he was an investigator yesterday, but Rummy has just come out, seemingly to protect you.

Also, as I said, I have reason to believe Rummy is lying about his power.

In regards to the point about me in Rummy's post: If I was mafia, it'd be pretty stupid to get a fellow mafioso to back me up, especially if I was going to be lynched.

Clutching at straws much?

Actually, I waited until I heard from Yvonne to reveal it. I started asking since yesterday how we know heshe investigated Sheikah, both you and Diageo said it, but I never saw it explicitly stated. I wanted to see Yvonne explicitly claim constant investigator role before I called him on bullshit to avoid any then 'oh i had a one use power' excuse.

Getting mafia to back you up isn't ridiculous as we're all assumed town anyway, and we obviously don't know who IS mafia. I also expected you to withdraw your election on revealing my role, and you don't address how neither you or Yvonne are on the Marcamillian lynch.

@Sheikah: Let there be no hard feelings, Sheikah, regardless of what you turn out to be. That is one of the truths of mafia games.

Change Vote: Sheikah

@Rummy: The question I made Yvonne stands for you too. Who else have you investigated?

Yes, that's what I wanted to know. You had targeted DuD, right? In a night where he was elected.

Right?

Remove Elect

The thing is Sheikah, you don't actually know that Rummy is an investigator. In fact, in your post, you've just admitted that it's the easiest role to lie about!

Which is why I find it remarkable that you're all believing Yvonne on a single sentence. So easy to lie or be misled about, it's ridiculous.

The only way to check the results is to lynch the people involved in them.

Typical Mafia justification bullshit. Just make sure to remember this everyone. To anyone with a lick of sense there's no reason to lynch on someone's unconfirmed word. Dohnut is playing so sloppy here, punish him!

Lynching Yvonne is NOT THE WAY to prove who is right. If Yvonne is mafia that's great, but if Yvonne is town, we've just lynched an investigator to prove whether or not to trust the person we've just lynched!

Complete shit - if he is town then he is actually fucking up the direction of lynches because he is coming to false results! Once a cop has been shown to get it wrong they are effectively useless because nobody knows if they got it right on anyone else. They will just lead town down a witch hunt for people that could be innocent. A false cop is fucking dangerous.

The best way to prove who is telling the truth is to test their results. You're a mafioso? Then we know that Yvonne is our investigator and Rummy is lying. You're a townie? Then Yvonne is either lying, or was misled. Either way, we can then test Rummy's results. However, in your plan we lynch Yvonne, then we potentially lynch Rummy (if Yvonne is townie) - but at that point we've already lost our investigator

OR the hidden option - get @Animal the lie detector to confirm I'm telling the truth and lynch no one tonight. Animal you have posted in the Lego Mafia today so why have you not said a word? Why are you so desperate to lynch me today? Remove your vote FFS, confirm all this tonight and realise your error. Otherwise you'll see you fucked up tomorrow.

My biggest issue with Rummy's information is that he waited until Sheikah was about to be lynched to reveal it. To me, that just reeks of 'oh shit guys one of us mafiosos is going to be lynched, we need to come up with a diversion!'
Hahaha what bullshit! As if Mafia would get involved helping a teammate who is almost certainly about to get lynched! This speaks bounds of our jnnocence, there's nothing suspicious about this at all. Naturally a cop wouldn't want to reveal himself unless he had a good reason. Yvonne disclosed her info after one Mafia find which is odd as now he's a prime target for assassination. Rummy of course is going to reveal his info if it highlights Yvonne as almost certainly a liar while saving someone he thinks is town at the same
Yvonne hinted he was an investigator yesterday, but Rummy has just come out, seemingly to protect you.

OR to cut through the bullshit of Yvonne. As I say, why on fucking Earth would Mafia associate with me when I'm going down. Bad logic is bad!

Also, as I said, I have reason to believe Rummy is lying about his power.

And I say I'm Cinderella. Tell/remind me why you think that or leave it.

In regards to the point about me in Rummy's post: If I was mafia, it'd be pretty stupid to get a fellow mafioso to back me up, especially if I was going to be lynched.

You're using the exact same logic to call Rummy mafia except your accusation is less likely - I'm going down so he'd be less likely to associate with me if Mafia than you would with Yvonne.

Try this one - perhaps you are not Mafia but neither is Rummy nor I. Remove your vote, exercise common sense.

@Sheikah: Let there be no hard feelings, Sheikah, regardless of what you turn out to be. That is one of the truths of mafia games.

@Rummy: The question I made Yvonne stands for you too. Who else have you investigated?

Yes, that's what I wanted to know. You had targeted DuD, right? In a night where he was elected.

Right?

No reason given, everyone note this.

Too many inactives. Inactives really destroy games, you may as well hand this game on a plate to them.

Right?

Ni1: The fish - neutral, town

N2: Tales - locked in at the bar drinking with someone(eevil confirmed this after i'd revealed it)

N3: Tales - put on a bus to my own house, targetted myself successfully(which means i know it's not a duff power either).

N4: Dohnut, evil

I've been clear and open with each roleblock/re-direct as early as I've been in the thread. Tried to elect Fish day 1 because I knew he was town. When given two perfectly viable targets for lynch(aqui1a and marcamillian), I went for Marcamillian and hit a mafia. There's no way there's another alignment investigator in the game, who would do that?

(by neutral for fish i mean i was told he had no political affiliation to any party, I'm now thinking he might be similar to The Peeps)

I'm sorry, so much wall of text I haven't really bothered to read it all. What's the deal with Sheikah in short? And since you say you targeted me, what do you do Rummy? I think I was jailkept by Eevil that night.

Tales, I am pleading with you to read my posts. I am a town ability and target investigator and this is a horrendous lynch train.

In fact, everyone. Read through the posts, do the homework. Come to the right conclusion or it'll be split milk tomorrow.

^ Yeah, not dodgy all, pushing for day end. Worse still when you consider loads of people haven't really responded.

I would hope in the interest of fairness that the full time was given for people who haven't posted to post, COUGH *@Animal* COUGH. This would allow significant vote withdrawals and stops me being killed for the sake of others not having responded yet. It's a somewhat novel voting system so you could argue majority rule to end the day needn't necessarily reply (in fact, that's fairer).

Gut Yvonne tomorrow and trust Rummy for the game. My dying wish.

I'm out, day ends tomorrow morning regardless of how many votes are on a certain person ,and the person with most votes will be expelled. Ballots are still open. The matter of leader of the house also has to be decided.

Yeah, there isn't majority override, it's most votes at day end.

Tbh, here's my mafia list, in order of who needs to be lynched if Sheikah turns out town(which I highly suspect);

Nintendohnut

Yvonne

DuD

Tales

Cube, possibly, dunno why on this.

Rummy, how would you know that Fish was town/neutral and vote for him on day 1, if you investigated him on night 1? That doesn't make sense.

Cube, who did you redirect Sheikah to and why?

Remove vote, I want to see where else this can go.

Whoever 'Sheikah' was redirected to on N4, if cube did indeed redirect 'Sheikah', I'd also like to know who they were. I say 'Sheikah' as this was NOT me and must have been someone disguising as me.

The proof of this one is that I told you all I scanned Cube on D4 and thus revealed his ability (redirector). How would I have found out this information if Cube had successfully redirected me? Answer me this @Cube or you have absolutely no leg to stand on.

Answer is simple: the mafia already knew, as it would be extremely simple to do based on write-ups and what I've said. I'm actually quite surprised I haven't been questioned about it previously as I was certain someone would have figured it out once I pointed out where I was in a write-up.

Unless, of course, the person who ended up working it out is mafia kept it quiet to use at the perfect moment.

How was it simple to piece together? I don't recall information linking you to being a redirector. And if it was that simple then someone will probably have said it by now. The fact is, I revealed something about you and you know damn well I haven't pieced anything together, it is a result of my ability.

Also Jimbob CONFIRMED that I targeted Peeps and Peeps said he noticed nothing happening to him from me (hence Peeps asking what I did to him). Do you not agree that this is a classic outcome for an investigator? Protector, roleblocker, vigilante, target swapper. These almost ALL result in a perceived effect by the target. Non perceived actions are by investigators/cops, or possibly a disguiser (but here I have been supposedly identified as evil, so hardly going to be a disguiser).

Point is, from your point of view I don't see how you think I could be lying about my role. Thus, if I'm telling the truth, unless you're scummy I don't see why you're siding with Yvonne's call.

@Cube: Also you missed answering Diageo and mine's question, who did you redirect 'Sheikah' to last night?

Edited by Sheikah
Automerged Doublepost

Answer is simple: the mafia already knew, as it would be extremely simple to do based on write-ups and what I've said. I'm actually quite surprised I haven't been questioned about it previously as I was certain someone would have figured it out once I pointed out where I was in a write-up.

Unless, of course, the person who ended up working it out is mafia kept it quiet to use at the perfect moment.

Cube, answer the question. Who did you redirect Sheikah to and why?

Rummy, how would you know that Fish was town/neutral and vote for him on day 1, if you investigated him on night 1? That doesn't make sense.

Cube, who did you redirect Sheikah to and why?

Remove vote, I want to see where else this can go.

Sorry, meant day 2. DuD questioned why I trusted him, though at the time I didn't answer because I didn't want to give away my power.

I'd like to point out that @Cube has been active since being asked the second time to answer who he redirected 'Sheikah' (almost certainly someone disguising as me) to. He even PM'd me regarding something.

He knows Paul is ending the day when he wakes up tomorrow so is relying on time to finish me off to avoid having to lie about who he redirected me or having to name a Mafioso who would obviously confirm it. Avoiding answering is the best route for him.

Also be prepared for when after my innocence is revealed tomorrow when Yvonne says 'oh so someone must have been disguising as him' crap. I've quite clearly shown how the targets I've found couldn't have been found (ie D4 - cube is redirector) if there was not someone disguising as me (as according to Cube he redirected me, so I wouldn't have found out about him).

Yvonne has been uncharacteristically quiet and hasn't followed up her one sentence accusation of me at all. I'd recommend lynching him tomorrow just because even if he was town, his power is compromised as you will learn from my death.

Dohnut is another who is usually willing to thoroughly work things out yet here has acted so single-mindedly it stinks. It's odd for him to not have processed what I've said and not conclude that I am innocent.

Elect Rummy for the game guys, and god damn you inactives/non talkers.