NEurope
Retro_Link

Lego City: Undercover

So I just saw the Japanese Nintendo Direct, and it took away one of my biggest fears about this game.

IT HAS BUSTLING STREETS :D :D

Now I can safely say I want to buy this at some point.

Shit/. That looks ridiculously good. Can you run people over?

I bet you can and they just burst into lego bricks! Im looking forward to this game, when i first heard about it you could physically hear me rolling my eyes but it genuinely seems to be well written and a lot of fun, i might even buy the lego that goes with it for the secret code...

Guys.

Guys.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/12/05/lego-city-undercover-back-to-brick-one

The doors burst open, and a procession of familiar faces strut in: Starsky and Hutch, with their distinctive seventies haircuts and fashionably-chunky cardigans; the grizzled face and squinting eyes of Harry Callahan; Columbo wearing his beige raincoat; there was even room for a LEGO Sherlock Holmes, looking dapper in a suit of Harris tweed and matching deerstalker.

LEGO Sherlock Holmes. LEGO Harry Callahan. LEGO Starsky and Hutch! LEGO Columbo!

Game confirmed for GOTY 2013?

Honestly Blue aka Morgan Freeman looks to be one of the best characters in a long time! :p

Such great humour in this game, genuinely considering getting it now and now that they've shown off more of the world! :D

Such great humour in this game, genuinely considering getting it now and now that they've shown off more of the world! :D

I've only seen bits of this game, but what I've seen has been bright, catchy & funny!

I was laughing at 1:53 in the Direct Conference:

It looks great!

Damn, they got a lot of stars on board for this one :D

Let's not forget Arnold Schwarzenegger's cameo.

Couldn't find a cast list for the game, but the Lego movie out in 2014 has Will Ferrell, Will Arnett and Morgan Freeman to name a few voicing characters.

If 'next-gen' means a game that looks noticeably better than games on the 360/ps3, then this game is next-gen in my book ;) No way those consoles could pull these visuals off.

To give you an idea of how big the city is, it's supposed to take about 10 minutes to drive around the whole outskirts.

If 'next-gen' means a game that looks noticeably better than games on the 360/ps3, then this game is next-gen in my book ;) No way those consoles could pull these visuals off.

To give you an idea of how big the city is, it's supposed to take about 10 minutes to drive around the whole outskirts.

I once joked that this game had the most realistic graphics, but that's actually looking to be true

Damn, this game looks so incredibly bad-ass.

It could truly hold its own as some kind of substitute for a GTA on a NINTENDO console.

LEGO City Undercover Features 15 Missions Total

After having finished a hands-on experience with Wii U-exclusive LEGO City Undercover, CVG‘s Chris Scullion said the upcoming sandbox-style video game consists of 15 missions. While 15 may not seem like much for such a ‘huge’ game, Scullion said the first mission took him roughly an hour to complete. Other than the main missions, there are literally hundreds of items to collect or unlock, including 450 Gold Bricks, 40 Red Bricks and 110 Vehicles. On top of all that, to completely finish the game, players must find a total of 290 characters, and they have to put together all 65 Super Builds. LEGO City Undercover launches in Europe on March 28th and in North America on the 18th of that month.

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/01/30/lego-city-undercover-features-15-missions-total/