Need for Speed: Most Wanted

Cube

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'll get this on PS3.

Also, the Vita version is the exact same version as the other home console versions. The same open world, the same modes, the same challenges.

Although the open world online is going to be a massive pain due to how the Vita logs you out of any online mode in the game if you press the home menu to check messages or something. They really need to patch that.

And if they do the Cross Buy (which they are apparently "considering")...

• 1 month later...
Also, the trailer also shows off how you unlock all the cars - you find them on the map.
That was announced some time ago.

That trailer was Awesome! Put a massive smile on my face. :D

I doubt Bonkers will be an in game track, but it was perfect for that video!

Edited by Retro_Link

• 2 weeks later...
I've not played it, but the first three have very distinct feelings and are worth playing separately.

Well Legends is like 3 mostly but with tracks from all those games :) Loved it. This looks great too. Its very much Paradise 2 going by eurogamer.

Had a go on this at Play Expo. Was very buggy but it was an early build. Had no idea what I was doing. Didn't care.

Not my kind of game at all but I can tell a lot has gone into it and it should be enjoyable if you like these kind of games, if you get my meaning.

I played the single-player for about 15 minutes at the Play Expo. There's a lot more roadside stuff than Burnout Paradise, which is brilliant.

That reminds me, gonna pre-order this now while I remember...

*pre-orders*

... that's better. :)

I loved Need for Speed Hot Pursuit and when I eventually got into Burnout Paradise I wish that I had got into it sooner, so I'm all in on day one for this! : peace: