N-Europe

DIY Mafia: Reality vs Fiction

The Peeps

Characters

@mr\-paul - Headphones, roleblocker

@Nintendohnut - iPad, typically townie power.

@ReZourceman - Kony and Slime, epic amazing townie.

@Yvonne - Buddha, power reverser, can protect himself.

Night Five

Diageo/Stephen Hawking was subdued by an MadDog/DudeWheresMycarpeople who kept asking him to read their back tattoos to them. It lasted all night. Aqui1a stood guard as Diageo/Stephen Hawking used his special computer. Yvonne/A golden deity was seen in the town, though none could reach him. A glittery bird unravelled mr-paul/headphones and continued on its way.

So glittery bird is whoever mr-paul targeted, and is immune to roleblockers?

Dannyboy/Inception dude was going about his business when he heard a high-pitched, metallic sound. He continued through the town but the sound only got louder. It was like a thousand tiny swords clashing together. He turned the next corner and the noise stopped. He was found the next day with multiple stab wounds.

Dannyboy-the-Dane has been killed. He was Arthur from the film Inception and could discover player’s powers. He was good.

So we can deduce the killer from the write up if we slim down who a metallic sound, or stab wounds can be from the current players claims. Yvonne? I ponder if Yvonne has claimed one of the other mafia members powers and performed the kill himself? Either way, or WHATEVER, the (admitted) link with him and nails does not paint a pretty picture.

And also, obviously, if everyone is telling the truth then one of Jonnas or Marcamillian is Ho-oh *or rather, the bird* and I think it could be Marc, as Ho-oh given his RL relationship with Rummy. :p

[/color]

Oh sorry, yeah of course, heroicjanitor is the bird. Blurgh.

I think a character claim from Jonnas and Marcamillian would be a help.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had hunched Marc to be town from the first few posts he made. Now, we really...really need to hear from him. What he has done, targets and importantly, whether he was succesful in targeting Yvonne last night. Top posters;

ReZourceman

Cube

Diageo

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Nintendohnut

Rummy

Jonnas

The Peeps

mr-paul

EEVILMURRAY

heroicjanitor

Jimbob

Yvonne

DuD

MadDog

Marcamillian

Tales

Aqui1a

I have always maintained that pins/knives/needles whatever does not fit my character at all. The description today reminds me a bit of a character from bleach who had a special attack that involved a thousand little knives, dunno if we have any BLEACH fans here? (I am not one!)

So what were you up to marc?

I'm really puzzled by the needles/spikes/etc flavour stuff. It's possible that I'm not mentioned and that's someone else, but at the same time I was redirected to Rummy and caused him to kill himself. This makes me think that he was executing the mafia kill. Which means there may be another neutral running around who has explicit kill powers.

The needles are definitely you. Is Buddha known for acupuncture? On a second look at night 2 Dud was killed by Rummy after absorbing you. Explains the scratches. He seems to absorb people before each kill and frame them. Did anyway :p

I want to know why the powerful force was repeatedly targeting Jimbob until he died...

Well I do sleep on a bed of nails. But that does seem a bizarre manifestation of my abilities.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

I will sound like a broken record now, but I don't see the harm in specific character mass role claim from the few people we don't know. Heroic, which bird are you, Diageo which cripple are you, Jonnas, Marc who are you, EEVIL who are you, etc ?

Again, the killer was almost certainly the same pins that attacked me on night 1 and have killed on other occasions. Someone is lying about their role/power/both. Who can we absolutely confirm based on write-ups? i.e. while a lot of people have claimed, who can be clearly verified?

It's also worth noting that someone's power could be to alter write-ups. If that power exists, it's likely to be a mafia member who can cover the killer. Still, if we think like that we'll get nowhere, so let's see who can absolutely be verified for now.

For the record, I can confirm that Eevil's character does not use knives. Also, it seems obvious that whoever killed DuD could also use these knives.

Me, I am not going to roleclaim, as there are aspects about my role I'd rather keep secret. But after being responsible for lynching Tales, I hope you can at least allow me that.

It comes down to ReZ (Mr.Kony of the multiple soldiers), Yvonne (Mr.Buddha w/spikes) and Marcamillian (a complete unknown).

Yvonne is already accounted for, and I don't think ReZ fits the profile, so Vote: Marcamillian

I actually targeted Cube not Diageo last night, and found that he targeted Marcamillian, so I'd like to what Cube has to say before I Vote.

Oh, nevermind, I didn't bother to read the lot xD

Meh, Vote Marcamillian

Aqui1a - Protected Cube

Cube - Tracked Marcamillian

Diageo - Roleblocked by MadDog

EEVILMURRAY -

heroicjanitor - Re-directed to mr-paul

Jonnas - Investigated EEVIL (He's completely unlear on this)

MadDog - Roleblocked Diageo

Marcamillian - Targeted Yvonne

mr-paul - Was untangled by heroicjanitor (roleblocked?)

Nintendohnut - Targered Jonnas

ReZourceman - Protected Nintendohnut

Yvonne - Protected Self

EEVIL or Jonnas must be the killer.

(I thought Aqui1a was a protector from the write-up, so change that to "Aqui1a tracked Cube")

I tried investigating ReZ but I couldn't target him. I think this is "returning the favour" for the horde of Mudkips from the Pokémafia.

Who have your other targets been this game?

And I can go for Marc. Even if he isn't mafia, he is inactive and thats practically as bad in my eyes. Vote : Marcamillian

Been missing day phases. There's no excuse but here's what I got to see if it'll help.

I'm dischord (MLP:FiM FTW) with a "chaotic" power. I CAN target 2 players one to character investigate, one to character switch (who appears as a random character from the suggestion pile).

If I choose to character switch, my investigation will be 100% hit rate. If I don't character switch someone it will be 50%.

This has put me in an awkward situation. Risk finding someone's character at the cost of screwing up the write up. Looking back I should have played it better but here it is.

TARGETS -

NIGHT 1 - Tales (untargettable)

NIGHT 2 - Dohnut & Rummy (Rummy soap)

NIGHT 3 - Diageo & mr-paul (mr-paul headphones)

NIGHT 4 - Jonnas ( 50% chance missed)

NIGHT 5 - Yvonne ( 50% chance missed)

I've never been able to see myself in write ups but I suppose being little bits of a lot of animals would have been confusing to put in.

I'm not sure why i managed to roleblock you this time, and couldn't the last thing. One of us might of been influenced or something?

Why would you try and roleblock me again if it didn't work the first time? Probably worked today because I targeted Yvonne and she protected herself.

Also, Marcamillian's investigations have told us nothing new. What do you mean exactly by character switch? I don't understand how it works. Your targets suggest you switched me. What does that mean?

Switch was the wrong word really. It changes the appearance of a target to something from the unused DIY suggestions (as we all made 3 suggestions or something).

I targeted you so on night 3 you would've appeared different on that night but I don't get to know what (I assume as it takes out the opportunity for me to say "oh I targetted X, they'll look like "this" tonight).

In my targets... where there are two people - the first is the "changed" and the second is the investigated party. Where there is 1 target I only investigated that person (no character changing shenanigans).

So on night 2 and 3, there should be two characters that cannot be placed. And the two people you did find info on is stuff we already knew, two failures and one of Tales being untargetable. Got to admit it sounds hella fishy.

I will probably go for EEVILthough.