N-Europe

DIY Mafia: Reality vs Fiction

The Peeps

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Care to explain how it's dependant on other people?

Not right now, no.

Well it described your actions as disruptive and malevolent. Do you know of any reason why this is the case?

I can't explain this at all, and have no reason to see why it would be.

I must admit I'd also like to know exactly why ReZ is suspicious. He has simply been the focus of today's discussion about last night's events, but I don't see anything that makes me suspicious of him. If anything I have reason to trust him since what I've found matches up with his claims.

Focus in that out of everything/everyone, everything else adds up and so I find ReZ the most puzzling. We can't confirm his alignment, we can't confirm he's been redirected, we don't know if he's good or bad, and as I'm pretty sure I've said almost constantly, I find it quite bizarre for somebody to clear a completely silent player as town when it hasn't been called for, and don't see the explanation for why it's so either. ReZ is quite good at mafia, and I find it a very strange move. If I was town with the info, I wouldn't see/feel the need to reveal it until aqui1a was a little more under fire. So far the only thing against him, is his inactivity from what I see.

Come on Rummy, serious lack of replyage here man.

I'm afraid I do have a life, along with browsing the forums, thus I cannot be replying in constant real time :p

@Aqui1a to come and say sommeeeeeeeethiiiiiiiiiing. Anything?

Focus in that out of everything/everyone, everything else adds up and so I find ReZ the most puzzling. We can't confirm his alignment, we can't confirm he's been redirected, we don't know if he's good or bad, and as I'm pretty sure I've said almost constantly, I find it quite bizarre for somebody to clear a completely silent player as town when it hasn't been called for, and don't see the explanation for why it's so either. ReZ is quite good at mafia, and I find it a very strange move. If I was town with the info, I wouldn't see/feel the need to reveal it until aqui1a was a little more under fire. So far the only thing against him, is his inactivity from what I see.

But I don't see anything that doesn't add up about him and thus warrants suspicion. We can't confirm a lot of things about a lot of people at the moment, so I don't get why you focus so much on ReZ.

I also fail to see why his semi-clearing of Aqui1a is so suspicious. Info is always slow in the beginning of the game, so people contribute with what they can. ReZ hasn't come out as a cop, or as anything else for that matter, so he hasn't exactly painted a target on his back or anything.

Despite what it may seem like I'm not actually defending ReZ, I'm just very confused about your in my eyes unfounded suspicion of him.

Yeah, I'm really sorry. I've been quite busy, so I've only been able to take a few glances at the thread!

I didn't target anybody last night, but on the first night I targeted Marcamillian. All I can really say is that I know he targeted Tales. I've got no more info than that.

I'll try to be more active from now on... :)

But I don't see anything that doesn't add up about him and thus warrants suspicion. We can't confirm a lot of things about a lot of people at the moment, so I don't get why you focus so much on ReZ.

I also fail to see why his semi-clearing of Aqui1a is so suspicious. Info is always slow in the beginning of the game, so people contribute with what they can. ReZ hasn't come out as a cop, or as anything else for that matter, so he hasn't exactly painted a target on his back or anything.

Despite what it may seem like I'm not actually defending ReZ, I'm just very confused about your in my eyes unfounded suspicion of him.

Didn't I explain it? I find it strange to clear a silent player, with a power that's unconfirmed, with a re-direction that's unconfirmed. Everything else adds up with everyone else. It's hardly a massive focus either, which you seem to make it out to be, I just find it strange. I'm not voting for him yet or anything. I don't see why you're focusing so much on this weak focus! Basically my last post explained everything as to why. The fact he ISN'T an investigator/cop makes me wonder how he would know. The fact aqui1a is silent, the fact his apparent re-direction isn't confirmed. What if they're in cahoots and he's trying to explain why he targetted him and seed him as town as the same time? Everything in this post I've already said before, people ask for me reasons, I give them, then they ask again!

Whoever targeted me last night has prevented me from voting, and almost certainly mafia, best i give that info incase i die.

This could have something to do with me, but as I said, I can't do anything alone. I targeted you last night, but my power has no active component of its own.

@Rummy who did you target last night?

I smell a small odour of stalling/ignoring questions. And pre-emptive "Why should I reveal info" - because you're apparently disruptive and violent.

I did already say my power is dependent on other people, which might explain that.

For the record, that's to say I targetted MadDog last night.

I am really confused about Rummy. He's acting like he has something to hide, but he always does whether he is mafia or not. I'm confused as to what his role could be.

He does have a good investigation (not that we know how accurate Jimbob is) but I'd like to hear more from him and give him the benefit of the doubt before placing a vote down.

It does help identify them in the write-up.

Guessing characters could help with identification but in a game where a pink blob could be anything at all its stabbing in the dark.

On the Rummy score. He's always inclined to be a little bit difficult and play devils advocate so the "tone" of his play doesn't bother me at the moment. He does seem to be labouring the ReZ point a bit though. I was a little suspicious but all it needed was "hey, ReZ hasn't been cleared" rather than this ongoing accusation.

If his power is determined by other peoples actions sounds defensive. Could go either way. Rummy, would it be a problem to know who your reactive power targeted on the first night?

Didn't I explain it? I find it strange to clear a silent player, with a power that's unconfirmed, with a re-direction that's unconfirmed. Everything else adds up with everyone else. It's hardly a massive focus either, which you seem to make it out to be, I just find it strange. I'm not voting for him yet or anything. I don't see why you're focusing so much on this weak focus! Basically my last post explained everything as to why. The fact he ISN'T an investigator/cop makes me wonder how he would know. The fact aqui1a is silent, the fact his apparent re-direction isn't confirmed. What if they're in cahoots and he's trying to explain why he targetted him and seed him as town as the same time? Everything in this post I've already said before, people ask for me reasons, I give them, then they ask again!

Yes, you have explained your reasons, and all I'm saying is that I just don't follow them. I don't see anything strange about clearing a silent player (which you really don't have to be a cop to do), and to be fair pretty much everything is unconfirmed at this stage in the game.

I find it's you who keep focusing on ReZ and his apparent suspiciousness, and since I don't follow your logic, that's what I've been focusing on. :heh:

For the record I don't suspect you of anything or believe you to be mafia. In fact I'm more inclined to believe you're town since you're always so paranoid when town. :heh:

Anyway, are these all the leads we have for today? Nothing I find immediately suspicious, I'm afraid. :hmm: